My (17F) bf's (20M) best friend (21M) raped me and I'm pregnant.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
It's been three weeks. I don't know what to say, what to do, or how to proceed. I don't know if I'm dissociating or what, but it's just subconsciously there at the back of my head. Everything's been the same, just worse.

I'm a freshman in college and my bf is a junior. His college is eight hours away from mine, so we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like. I had a day off, and decided to surprise him. I took the train all the way to Boston, then got an Uber to his apartment. He lives with three other guys, and they share the apartment. I got there around 12:30pm after spending the entire night on the train. My bf's not there, but his best friend is. We're the only ones in the apartment, and he starts make to make small talk with me. Then, he gets up and sits on the same couch as me, and moves uncomfortably close to me. I tell him to stop. He doesn't. Instead, he grabs me, and tells me how much he's always liked me. He reminds me of the time years earlier when he asked me out, and I rudely rejected him. Proceeds to tell me that he'll show me how much better he is than my boyfriend. He rips off my shirt, then unclasps my bra. He pulls my skirt and panties down, and gets on top of me. At this point, I try to scream, but nothing comes out. My voice is empty, and all I can do is silently sob. I just let him do whatever he wants to me. At least it would be less painful that way. What seemed like an eternity later, but was probably like 15 minutes, he got off me, and left to his room. I lay there naked on the couch sobbing. I realized what happened, and eventually got up. The first thing I did was take a shower. I felt disgusted with myself. No amount of scalding hot water could change that. I got dressed, and decided not to tell my boyfriend about anything. I locked myself in the bathroom until he came back. He came back from class at 2:15pm and I kept up the charade of everything being fine. I even managed to put on a smile, watch a movie with him, cook him his favorite dinner, and snuggle in bed with him.

I don't even know what I would've to say to him. This guy has been friends with him since middle school. I don't even know if he, or anyone for that matter, would believe me. I feel like I'm making him choose between his girlfriend and his best friend. Not to mention, my bf and his friend go to one of the top colleges in the country and his friend is on their soccer team. His parents are wealthy and influential too.

Three weeks passed, and I still kept the secret to myself, until my four days ago. My period didn't come. I always have had an extremely regular cycle, so it was unusual. It didn't come the next day, or the day after either. This morning, I walked to the pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test. The cashier gave me dirty looks and said something under her breath, probably because I look younger than I am. I go back to my dorm, and take the test. A second pink line faintly appears next to the first one. It's barely there, yet its presence can be felt.

EDIT: The title is a typo. My bf is 21, not 20.

EDIT 2: I told my bf about it on FaceTime. It was really nerve-racking, and he was shocked at first, but he believed me. He's going to fly here to be with me tomorrow.

@Jonas2k7

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, 14vic and Jonas2k7
Oh fuck, his "best friend" did it, not even a regular friend or smth

I won't trust anybody ever again :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
It's been three weeks. I don't know what to say, what to do, or how to proceed. I don't know if I'm dissociating or what, but it's just subconsciously there at the back of my head. Everything's been the same, just worse.

I'm a freshman in college and my bf is a junior. His college is eight hours away from mine, so we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like. I had a day off, and decided to surprise him. I took the train all the way to Boston, then got an Uber to his apartment. He lives with three other guys, and they share the apartment. I got there around 12:30pm after spending the entire night on the train. My bf's not there, but his best friend is. We're the only ones in the apartment, and he starts make to make small talk with me. Then, he gets up and sits on the same couch as me, and moves uncomfortably close to me. I tell him to stop. He doesn't. Instead, he grabs me, and tells me how much he's always liked me. He reminds me of the time years earlier when he asked me out, and I rudely rejected him. Proceeds to tell me that he'll show me how much better he is than my boyfriend. He rips off my shirt, then unclasps my bra. He pulls my skirt and panties down, and gets on top of me. At this point, I try to scream, but nothing comes out. My voice is empty, and all I can do is silently sob. I just let him do whatever he wants to me. At least it would be less painful that way. What seemed like an eternity later, but was probably like 15 minutes, he got off me, and left to his room. I lay there naked on the couch sobbing. I realized what happened, and eventually got up. The first thing I did was take a shower. I felt disgusted with myself. No amount of scalding hot water could change that. I got dressed, and decided not to tell my boyfriend about anything. I locked myself in the bathroom until he came back. He came back from class at 2:15pm and I kept up the charade of everything being fine. I even managed to put on a smile, watch a movie with him, cook him his favorite dinner, and snuggle in bed with him.

I don't even know what I would've to say to him. This guy has been friends with him since middle school. I don't even know if he, or anyone for that matter, would believe me. I feel like I'm making him choose between his girlfriend and his best friend. Not to mention, my bf and his friend go to one of the top colleges in the country and his friend is on their soccer team. His parents are wealthy and influential too.

Three weeks passed, and I still kept the secret to myself, until my four days ago. My period didn't come. I always have had an extremely regular cycle, so it was unusual. It didn't come the next day, or the day after either. This morning, I walked to the pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test. The cashier gave me dirty looks and said something under her breath, probably because I look younger than I am. I go back to my dorm, and take the test. A second pink line faintly appears next to the first one. It's barely there, yet its presence can be felt.

EDIT: The title is a typo. My bf is 21, not 20.

EDIT 2: I told my bf about it on FaceTime. It was really nerve-racking, and he was shocked at first, but he believed me. He's going to fly here to be with me tomorrow.

@Jonas2k7
Good to see u haven’t changed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Jonas2k7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back