My [18M] girlfriend [17F] of 1.5 years LOVES giving blowjobs. Weird?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
My girlfriend and I are both in highschool and obeying law of consent in our state. We have been together for over a year now and have an amazing sex life.

However, my girlfriend just really loves giving blowjobs. When its that time of the month, my girlfriend declares it blowjob week. She has never been with anyone else and when we first got together I kind of had to guide her through the process and tell her what I liked. Now she is a pro and her blowjobs take me away to another world for awhile. She tries to make me last as long as possible because it gives her pleasure to do it, apparently.

Is this normal? Should I be concerned about anything like her wanting to blow other people?
tl;dr: girlfriend of a year and a half gives amazing blowjobs and loves to me give one almost everyday. Is this normal or something I should be weary of?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mid, GabachoCopium, Sprinkles and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
you sex having fuck i envy u

My girlfriend and I are both in highschool and obeying law of consent in our state. We have been together for over a year now and have an amazing sex life.

However, my girlfriend just really loves giving blowjobs. When its that time of the month, my girlfriend declares it blowjob week. She has never been with anyone else and when we first got together I kind of had to guide her through the process and tell her what I liked. Now she is a pro and her blowjobs take me away to another world for awhile. She tries to make me last as long as possible because it gives her pleasure to do it, apparently.

Is this normal? Should I be concerned about anything like her wanting to blow other people?
tl;dr: girlfriend of a year and a half gives amazing blowjobs and loves to me give one almost everyday. Is this normal or something I should be weary of?
@edgemaxx @finn899 get a load of this guy

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
tales

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Did not read but mogs me

No way you are 18, you act like my racist uncle