My 1st date went super good!

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
I’m a ons/fwb type guy but I said fuck it tonight I’ma just chill and be a nice guy. Anyways I picked up the girls we drove around for like a hour and a half. Then we head to a nice park and parked. We then talked chilled then listened to my club bangerz playlist. We started turning up some and I started making her laugh singing along to the songs and doing gestures. Then once we started vibing more she grabbed my hand and put it in between her thighs. I then switched to my “chill playlist” which is mainly chill sexual r&b type shit. Anyways by the end of the night she was so confused on why I never asked to fuck. She then started talking under her breathe and saying sexual shit. I told her i take awhile to cum and she was like not with me you won’t really quick and under Breathe. Later on she then said under her breathe I can’t believe you haven’t asked to fuck tbh I’ll be down if you did. Right there was when I had her. Literally the whole time I was rubbing my fingers through here ripped jeans touching here legs, thighs, hips, and side of her butt. She then grabbed my hand. She also kept trying to get me to kiss her but I never did! Now she wants to hangout badly again later on and can’t believe I did what I did. 2 other things that I think helped draw her curiosity is I told her my high ass body count and she was like wtf omg most guys say 7. And also when WAP came on she made sure I heard the part “If DONT hang you can’t bang!” BRUTAL BBC PILL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golgo13, ConspiracyTheory, brainded and 4 others
Untitled 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 12165 and 5 others
tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13, Going2KillMyself and 9 others
Share your playlist bro.

Whats your laycount negroman

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 10516 and Strafe
Idc if they’re tales, I’m happy for you brah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, SubhumanCurrycel, MegamindCel and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Also here before this nigga tryna Brag! No I’m trying to give you incels advise! Don’t be too thirsty, let the girl make the move “sometimes” and have bbc pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 5746
She's a size queen

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 3043
Also here before this nigga tryna Brag! No I’m trying to give you incels advise! Don’t be too thirsty, let the girl make the move “sometimes” and have bbc pill
just be chad like u theory to get matches at the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
just be chad like u theory to get matches at the first place
This is the girl from bumble who messaged her snap 1st message

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
She's a size queen
Lowkey prob is.
She said she’s done with white guys and the other 2 guys she hung out with were black but they asked to fuck too quick lmao so she said no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 5746
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10516
How can i get BBC bro im not a nig what do?

• JFL
I’m a ons/fwb type guy but I said fuck it tonight I’ma just chill and be a nice guy. Anyways I picked up the girls we drove around for like a hour and a half. Then we head to a nice park and parked. We then talked chilled then listened to my club bangerz playlist. We started turning up some and I started making her laugh singing along to the songs and doing gestures. Then once we started vibing more she grabbed my hand and put it in between her thighs. I then switched to my “chill playlist” which is mainly chill sexual r&b type shit. Anyways by the end of the night she was so confused on why I never asked to fuck. She then started talking under her breathe and saying sexual shit. I told her i take awhile to cum and she was like not with me you won’t really quick and under Breathe. Later on she then said under her breathe I can’t believe you haven’t asked to fuck tbh I’ll be down if you did. Right there was when I had her. Literally the whole time I was rubbing my fingers through here ripped jeans touching here legs, thighs, hips, and side of her butt. She then grabbed my hand. She also kept trying to get me to kiss her but I never did! Now she wants to hangout badly again later on and can’t believe I did what I did. 2 other things that I think helped draw her curiosity is I told her my high ass body count and she was like wtf omg most guys say 7. And also when WAP came on she made sure I heard the part “If DONT hang you can’t bang!” BRUTAL BBC PILL
brutal she is subhuman so she will take anydick she can pill,
what your bodycount mr high body count ?

brutal she is subhuman so she will take anydick she can pill,
what your bodycount mr high body count ?
She’s slightly above average nigga

Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 9090
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Nigga I’ve dropped it multiple times on this thread lmao

I don’t dox girls I’m talking to wtf when will y’all ever learn 🧐
i must be blind but i don't see it ? its 7 or what ?

Nigga I’ve dropped it multiple times on this thread lmao

I don’t dox girls I’m talking to wtf when will y’all ever learn 🧐
you dropped it on this thread, now you say other threads, smells like you bullshiting a lot bro

you dropped it on this thread, now you say other threads, smells like you bullshiting a lot bro
Nigga i never said I dropped it on this thread. Also it’s in my notes I’ve literately dropped it a couple of times. Lmao I’m not obligated you show yo bum ass shit. I’ve always showed proof in here with screenshots lmao. Get yo bum ass off this site and GET some pussy

No I posted it in other threads. It’s triple digits lmao
narcy trait to expect people to remember your passing comment about your body count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10516
Nigga i never said I dropped it on this thread. Also it’s in my notes I’ve literately dropped it a couple of times. Lmao I’m not obligated you show yo bum ass shit. I’ve always showed proof in here with screenshots lmao. Get yo bum ass off this site and GET some pussy
you seem like a pussy, how to fuck can you get 3 digit body count ?
also i've seen your pictures you must be fucking landwhales or smth.

I see no point you bragging you slaying if you not on this looksmax unless you gay and you want attention from guys ???

Litterally went from pussy to 3 digits slayer in like a week ? teach me master

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Lmao I don’t expect him or everyone to Remember I just don’t care to drop it lmao.
narcy trait to expect people to remember your passing comment about your body count

"
Today I got sucked by an Asian milf and then proceeded to go back to the gym so I can finish my workout. After I finished I went to get a massage. First of all my booty was touched and massaged, no homo it felt kinda good! Anyways I got a match on tinder. Anyways just another girl who messaged me hey. I open it and was about to close the app, but peeped her bio and it said she plays apex legends😍 anyways I hit her up and we played apex !!! I might be in love already!!!
This post isn’t to brag but to say tinder really is another option for niggas like me with bdd, mental issues and shyness! So try tinder !"

This is what your wrote ? Who to fuck who slayed 100+ girls says he fall in love after you play fucking apex with her and she probably carry your sorry ass joystick player.

you seem like a pussy, how to fuck can you get 3 digit body count ?
also i've seen your pictures you must be fucking landwhales or smth.

I see no point you bragging you slaying if you not on this looksmax unless you gay and you want attention from guys ???

Litterally went from pussy to 3 digits slayer in like a week ? teach me master
Pussy as in I don’t approach first that’s it... Nigga are you dumb? I only fucked land whales when I was one myself. Literally the girl last night was 5’3 110lbs lmao.

I think you just slayed MAX 10 girls while all of them being landwhales/subhuman.
gl tho

• JFL
"
Today I got sucked by an Asian milf and then proceeded to go back to the gym so I can finish my workout. After I finished I went to get a massage. First of all my booty was touched and massaged, no homo it felt kinda good! Anyways I got a match on tinder. Anyways just another girl who messaged me hey. I open it and was about to close the app, but peeped her bio and it said she plays apex legends😍 anyways I hit her up and we played apex !!! I might be in love already!!!
This post isn’t to brag but to say tinder really is another option for niggas like me with bdd, mental issues and shyness! So try tinder !"

This is what your wrote ? Who to fuck who slayed 100+ girls says he fall in love after you play fucking apex with her and she probably carry your sorry ass joystick player.
Nigga it was a joke I don’t even talk to the girl anymore and fuck no she was kinda ass

I think you just slayed MAX 10 girls while all of them being landwhales/subhuman.
gl tho
Sure thing nigga you a virgin tho... I’ve fucked 4 just this week lmao just stop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Nice story, and nice humble brag.

• +1
Pussy as in I don’t approach first that’s it... Nigga are you dumb? I only fucked land whales when I was one myself. Literally the girl last night was 5’3 110lbs lmao.
so you had 100+ girls approach you and you banged them ? nice la

gl tho
Lmao niggas like you are subhuman and hate cause they get no pussy

• +1
so you had 100+ girls approach you and you banged them ? nice la
Nigga are you dumb ??? I’ve fucked hella bitches off tinder, bumble, POF, MEETME, tagged, hinge, and Facebook dating. Also clubs which is easy asf

• Love it

Attachments

• 20C9B236-9F22-4518-9564-2C0B6FB40FED.jpeg
    20C9B236-9F22-4518-9564-2C0B6FB40FED.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 2696A772-1318-4E11-8173-BAA6806F81FA.jpeg
    2696A772-1318-4E11-8173-BAA6806F81FA.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 41
Sure thing buddy other 2 were on snap so I didn’t screen shot
Number 5 is tonight. Could’ve been last night but I chose to chill. She literally wanted to fuck me because the whole time we were hanging out I never asked her too. Literally y’all don’t understand girls. They’re tired of being used lmao 😂😂😂 so you gotta play nice guy sometimes and it worked.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 9090
sounds like a white bunny

Chads.me

• +1
DIO!!!

• Love it
And she went home to reply to dms from a guy bigger and richer. Sad world
U are trying to be good to the wrong people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and MegamindCel