My 2 hot blonde 12 year old cousins wanked me off

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
When I was 4 years old.

I was peeing in the bathroom when suddenly I heard the door open. I thought it would be my mom but instead it was my 2 blonde cousins that came over to visit us.
They walked over and said i'm doing it wrong and they were going to teach me how to pee. Basically they just rubbed my dick for a few minutes while giggling. They pinched it playfully too.
I only realized what had happened when I was about 10 years old and started masturbating.

I really wish I saw them more often. Sadly, I moved countries not long after so I haven't seen them since. They're in their late 20s now and i'm 18. Really wanna ascend with them tbh ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2012, didntreadlol and 5 others
Mogs me because blonde cousins is interpreted by my mind as automatic halo.

Tfw no single blonde family member, let alone a female cousin.
Would be more fitting if you were like 16.

Mogs me because blonde cousins is interpreted by my mind as automatic halo.

Tfw no single blonde family member, let alone a female cousin.
Would be more fitting if you were like 16.

yeah jfl I assume they were hot because most females in my family are. The thing I can really remember about them is that they were both blonde. Even at that age that really stood out for some reason.

jfl op got molested by his cousins

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
yeah jfl I assume they were hot because most females in my family are. The thing I can really remember about them is that they were both blonde. Even at that age that really stood out for some reason.
Ofc at age 16 there would be no peeing, straight to the sex.Not encouraging anyone, just talking in a hypotethical manner.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
tales

Bizarre pedo fantasy ngl 😳

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, bonesoverblood, MogTheMogger and 2 others
that’s quite messed up ngl.

but ofc women can’t molest men, they are never the victim.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 2012, didntreadlol and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and turkproducer
artworks-000136480665-sxouua-t500x500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Holy shit fking cursed thread ngl, also got a boner :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
no time machine for you son

tales from Alabama

roller coaster of emotions tbh

But i thought that Slavic women were supposed to be conservative, patriarchal and traditional?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4563
But i thought that Slavic women were supposed to be conservative, patriarchal and traditional?
I doubt these kids even knew what they were doing.

I doubt these kids even knew what they were doing.
Age of consent in Slavlands is 14. 12 year old girls are having sex and abortions in Slavlands as we speak. It is not that uncommon believe me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Age of consent in Slavlands is 14. 12 year old girls are having sex and abortions in Slavlands as we speak. It is not that uncommon believe me.
Sure it happens but not with every teen girl.They hide it well and it's all a big joke to them.Getting drunk on fridays and fucking in the club toilets.

Sure it happens but not with every teen girl.They hide it well and it's all a big joke to them.Getting drunk on fridays and fucking in the club toilets.
That happens with 12 yo girls?

When I was 4 years old.

I was peeing in the bathroom when suddenly I heard the door open. I thought it would be my mom but instead it was my 2 blonde cousins that came over to visit us.
They walked over and said i'm doing it wrong and they were going to teach me how to pee. Basically they just rubbed my dick for a few minutes while giggling. They pinched it playfully too.
I only realized what had happened when I was about 10 years old and started masturbating.

I really wish I saw them more often. Sadly, I moved countries not long after so I haven't seen them since. They're in their late 20s now and i'm 18. Really wanna ascend with them tbh ngl.
I almost fucked the jb daughter of my moms [14-16] friend as a kid