My 2 Psl NT Brother Got GF While I'm Incel (Gonna Rope)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Which of the following would you predict to grow up a slayer and incel.

Yup my 2 psl birdcel brother has been talking to a girl on the phone for the past 6 or 7 hours. Playing nt games like Valorant with each other. While I grew up to have muh flanged lower third but have yet to have my first girlfiend ever. Typing this thread rn as incel while Oofy Doofy slaying. They prolly gonna have phone sex after I go to sleep.

How could this happen?? B-b-but .org told me truecels will never find love and all girls would never look Trucel's way??

@inferiorpispot234 @fucclife @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @BongMog @Ekil73_YT @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 19157 and 9 others
NT is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28904 and BongMog
Lifefuel for me
IMG 20230518 224622

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, RopeMaxxed, Elvisandreaa and 14 others
The one with a chin

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog
Tales from Chandinagar @volcelfatcel

• +1
Imagine thinking looks matter in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 28904, malicieusss and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, utter-ascension, IhateDentists and 4 others
Imagine thinking looks matter in 2023

a balding 5’4” Indian janitor will outslay someone with Maher looks if they lack personality

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 24444
Blud is spying on his brother to show .org incels 💀
DD1E2BE1 E0D4 4BAF AA25 A0E6240EC5DE

Idiot Indian workers at Burger King didn’t even pack syrup for my comfort food. No dopamine source left aside from whoring my dignity away for .org reacts

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25354 and 4 others
View attachment 2212689

Idiot Indian workers at Burger King didn’t even pack syrup for my comfort food. No dopamine source left aside from whoring my dignity away for .org reacts
Eat butter naan and palak paneer you kutta, spit out cumskin food
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, BongMog, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, Sub0, malicieusss and 3 others
View attachment 2212689

He saw your posts here shitting on indians , now eat dem dry ahh pancakes boy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 16275
Man looking at your competition in bundle india is very fun always very wacky characters one with a lungi one with a fade one with a desperate profile etc
IMG 20230518 224642

• JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
IMG 20230518 224556

@BrahminBoss legendary indian janitor

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, RopeMaxxed, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Man looking at your competition in bundle india is very fun always very wacky characters one with a lungi one with a fade one with a desperate profile etc
My brother looks like that guy btw

• So Sad
Which of the following would you predict to grow up a slayer and incel.

View attachment 2212666View attachment 2212667

Yup my 2 psl birdcel brother has been talking to a girl on the phone for the past 6 or 7 hours. Playing nt games like Valorant with each other. While I grew up to have muh flanged lower third but have yet to have my first girlfiend ever. Typing this thread rn as incel while Oofy Doofy slaying. They prolly gonna have phone sex after I go to sleep.

How could this happen?? B-b-but .org told me truecels will never find love and all girls would never look Trucel's way??

@inferiorpispot234 @fucclife @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @BongMog @Ekil73_YT @BrahminBoss
Have u asked how he got her? Also does he fraud his lower third with a beard?

Both brown, so looksmatched.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and Shieda_Kayn
@Shieda_Kayn @BrahminBoss i used a white htb in curryland, ran it for a day
IMG 20230520 122151

• JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, RopeMaxxed, BrahminBoss and 2 others
ALSO FICKING RETARD WHY DO YOU POST THIS IN LOOKSMAXXING SECTION??

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
@Shieda_Kayn @BrahminBoss i used a white htb in curryland, ran it for a day
View attachment 2212703
Its so over man, what even is the point?
@BrahminBoss keep coping by saying MUH "we can do nothing about it, therefore it doesn't matter"

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Even a brown femcel will get 100 matches there's nothing you can di
Ok but what about like a deformed white foid. You know what? Fuck it, run a white woman with crouzon's syndrome :feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diabolusx666, RopeMaxxed, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Why would you record your little brother and post it on an Insel forum? How old is he

• So Sad
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Why would you record your little brother and post it on an Insel forum? How old is he
Sorry I’m just bitter af man.if you were 23 and khhv too you’d understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Deleted member 28904, BongMog and 2 others
Sorry I’m just bitter af man.if you were 23 and khhv too you’d understand
I hope you go to the gym and take care of yourself and do the basic looksmaxxing. Because people who complain about not having a gf often don’t even put in any work

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, BongMog, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Hope this makes u feel better Bhai
C88034CB B4A4 4738 925D 7B678D7B3666
D933A759 84F3 44F3 9860 FD38CBB7E3BB
2288BBAD 775D 4703 A89D 0B8B4F5D9539
C3650AD1 5C58 4234 AE87 C5E47912A19A
75D7FEE1 FF54 49A6 A86F 73FCCEFEE0A0
549BABC4 395A 46F5 AEB5 B9C992609126
F171BCE9 ADB2 40F5 AB66 3CAF9FE74CBE

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Shieda_Kayn, BongMog and 1 other person
I hope you go to the gym and take care of yourself and do the basic looksmaxxing. Because people who complain about not having a gf often don’t even put in any work
I am guilty of this myself. I don’t even brush my teeth everyday I’ve just been rotting and rotting and rotting. For 2 damn years.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Shieda_Kayn
I am guilty of this myself. I don’t even brush my teeth everyday I’ve just been rotting and rotting and rotting. For 2 damn years.
Yeah people should spend less time on this retarded forum, should actually study the botb guides apply them and also have basic fucking hygene and stop saying gymcelling is cope and go to the gym to get a sexy body even if they are unattraktive. Stop rotting and complaining and start actually looksmaxxing wich begins with basic hygiene and healthy lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and Shieda_Kayn
Yeah people should spend less time on this retarded forum, should actually study the botb guides apply them and also have basic fucking hygene and stop saying gymcelling is cope and go to the gym to get a sexy body even if they are unattraktive. Stop rotting and complaining and start actually looksmaxxing wich begins with basic hygiene and healthy lifestyle
I used to have a very good physique when I boxed. But my poor grooming kept me from ascending (patchy beard, unkept hair, etc). I had IOIs and legit girls approaching me when I was 15 with better grooming and lean face. I’m by no means chad, I’d post my face for genuine advice but I don’t wanna get trolled on here.

I used to have a very good physique when I boxed. But my poor grooming kept me from ascending (patchy beard, unkept hair, etc). I had IOIs and legit girls approaching me when I was 15 with better grooming and lean face. I’m by no means chad, I’d post my face for genuine advice but I don’t wanna get trolled on here.
Send dm

5B4ED6E9 1712 4EA5 B6D1 FBA4B9567381

I went to the gym too much and now girls on r/datingadvice told me they don’t like muscles @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @BongMog

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 28904, BrahminBoss and 4 others
View attachment 2212742
I went to the gym too much and now girls on r/datingadvice told me they don’t like muscles @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @BongMog
Jfl great physique but women literally told you 2304590345 times that they prefer dad bods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
Jfl great physique but women literally told you 2304590345 times that they prefer dad bods
Also women like medium ugly guys, you are too good looking for them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and BongMog
View attachment 2212742
You have a great physique bro but you have a pencil neck. They are also just lying most women prefer a muscular physique but you look like you roid? Still great but build a bigger neck. You could literally instagrammax and get women that have a Fetish for muscles and get easy sex that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
Ok but op valorant is usually game for perma rotters

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and BongMog