MY 2024 GOALS

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
First of all, no this is not brag thread you low IQ junkies, these goals are realistic for me, if you’re too much of a scum to comprehend them GTFOH.

Anyways, goals:

1. Make $8000 consistent net profit per month from my online biz (best I have done was 4.7k at the beginning of 2023 but got lazy af and now its only 1-2k jfl. I’ll fix my motivations and actually put in the work this time, cant be a brokeboy anymore)

2. Escape my username. I’ll make new friends who help me slay, not make it impossible like my current friends. I’ll go clubbing, pull bitches and live the life this year. I can’t live as a socialcel anymore, it’s making me go insane.

3. Slay till end of summer to gauage my SMV then LTR HTB college chick and live with her ideally.

4. Move out. Around June/July I’ll finally move out boyos, this will make point 2 and 3 a fuck ton easier.

5. Not a huge goal tbh but maintain current bodyfat while putting on some size, lean is law mass is cope tho so I won’t be bulking, just maingaining.

Let me know if you joos think I missed anything.

Tagging bhais for feedback and shi
@kebab @marek937 @Average Aryan @autistic_tendencies @Latinolooksmaxxer @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, qxtwz7854, Deleted member 47552 and 6 others
First of all, no this is not brag thread you low IQ junkies, these goals are realistic for me, if you’re too much of a scum to comprehend them GTFOH.

Anyways, goals:

1. Make $8000 consistent net profit per month from my online biz (best I have done was 4.7k at the beginning of 2023 but got lazy af and now its only 1-2k jfl. I’ll fix my motivations and actually put in the work this time, cant be a brokeboy anymore)

2. Escape my username. I’ll make new friends who help me slay, not make it impossible like my current friends. I’ll go clubbing, pull bitches and live the life this year. I can’t live as a socialcel anymore, it’s making me go insane.

3. Slay till end of summer to gauage my SMV then LTR HTB college chick and live with her ideally.

4. Move out. Around June/July I’ll finally move out boyos, this will make point 2 and 3 a fuck ton easier.

5. Not a huge goal tbh but maintain current bodyfat while putting on some size, lean is law mass is cope tho so I won’t be bulking, just maingaining.

@kebab @marek937 @Average Aryan @autistic_tendencies @Latinolooksmaxxer @PseudoMaxxer
Nobody cares

Anyways, goals:

good goals bhai I hope you achieve them. also mirin moneymaxx

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
What do you plan on doing to make 8k a montg

• +1

Anyways, goals:

solid goals

is your online biz a solo venture? its easier to have social circle if you have colleagues
if you dont then try to enroll on a hobby that allows you to build a social circle otherwise working online can statistically tend to make you hikkikomori

• +1
Lifemogs me im graduating only this summer then i need to wageslave and live with my parents till my 30s

• So Sad
good goals bhai I hope you achieve them. also mirin moneymaxx
thanks bhai, biggest goal of mine this year, would increase my quality of life tremendously tbh
What do you plan on doing to make 8k a montg
whatever it takes. i already got something tho, will gatekeep till death jfl
solid goals

is your online biz a solo venture? its easier to have social circle if you have colleagues
if you dont then try to enroll on a hobby that allows you to build a social circle otherwise working online can statistically tend to make you hikkikomori
yeah it’s almost entirely solo, i just text ppl on whatsapp thats the biggest social interaction tbh. I still go to school so I’ll either try to make some friends there or find some hobby, thanks for the advice!

Lifemogs me im graduating only this summer then i need to wageslave and live with my parents till my 30s
Orban economy summed up. Leanmaxx this year bhai and pull some hungarian stacy.

• Love it
Reactions: marek937
Good luck bhai!
Stay Sigma.

• Love it
Move out. Around June/July I’ll finally move out boyos, this will make point 2 and 3 a fuck ton easier.
How old are you
I wouldn’t move out
Just milk off parents and save for as long as possible

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • JFL