My (25F Indian) Fiancée (30M Indian) is mad that I want to wait until marriage have to have sex with him but he is rubbing what he found out about my

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

Hi everyone. I am a 25F born in the USA and my Fiancé is 30M also born here. We are both Indian (red dot, not feather).

We met through mutual family members at a wedding we both attended and we dated ever since. He is actually like a third cousin but we are barely related when it comes to things that matter like genetics.
Anyways, I have been engaged to him for 7 months and he is always asking me for sex or wanting to talk about it. I told him form the get go that no we will not be doing sex before our marriage because of our cultural values. And I don’t want our families thinking I am a slut. Which is common in the culture if you have sex outside of marriage it makes you a terrible person and your aunties will gossip all over the town.
Now recently, my fiancé found out that when I was in college, I had a slut phase where I didn’t respect myself and I just had sex with anyone and everyone. And I’m ashamed to also say they were all white guys. This upsets my fiancée very very much. First because I am not a Virgin, second because my sex partners will all white, and third because I am making him wait meanwhile I had sex with these guys sometimes on the first date, sometimes after meeting only 5 minutes. Sometimes I even did sex with a few guys at once (my biggest sadness regret).
I did not want him to find out about these things but FML this incel kid that had a crush on me in college but I wouldn’t want to have sex with him - he doxed me. I don’t wanna talk to much on that situation but basically this Indian kid lives in my dorm and always saw me having different multiple guys come over to my room. He thought he could pressure me into sex by being nice to me and bringing me food from the food court but he was just grimey and I hated him.
So this loser incel guy still has the grudge about me not wanting to do sexual things with him - and he messages my fiancée on Facebook and tells him all of my college stories like I had sex with over 300 people and all white guys. Maybe some were a few white passing Hispanic.
In fact, my fiancée is the first Indian guy I have dated. So this is creating much jealousy where he keeps trying to make me feel like a whore and guilting me.
Yesterday he even says to me in a self deprecating way that “[he] probably will never satisfy me because I’m too used to the “white dick” and that it makes him want to kill himself”.
I dunno how much longer I can take with this. Can anyone please gimme any advice? Especially if any other Indian women who did have these same kind of experiences in college. Thank you kindly so much.
BTW - I did report the incel kid who doxed me to the police but they say it’s not harassment or illegal what he did :/ I also forgot to mention that this kid kept records of me inviting guys over and even snapped pictures of some of them. I hate this fucking kid OMG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Klaas Vaaker, MTN-Ascender and 5 others
This is obviously a fake story, made by some cuck jerking off

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Klaas Vaaker, MTN-Ascender and 4 others
I hate pajeetas so much man. Same as black women, invisible to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Chadeep and 2 others
Screenshot 2024 06 27 at 111433AM

average reddit comment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Klaas Vaaker, MTN-Ascender and 1 other person

Hi everyone. I am a 25F born in the USA and my Fiancé is 30M also born here. We are both Indian (red dot, not feather).

We met through mutual family members at a wedding we both attended and we dated ever since. He is actually like a third cousin but we are barely related when it comes to things that matter like genetics.
Anyways, I have been engaged to him for 7 months and he is always asking me for sex or wanting to talk about it. I told him form the get go that no we will not be doing sex before our marriage because of our cultural values. And I don’t want our families thinking I am a slut. Which is common in the culture if you have sex outside of marriage it makes you a terrible person and your aunties will gossip all over the town.
Now recently, my fiancé found out that when I was in college, I had a slut phase where I didn’t respect myself and I just had sex with anyone and everyone. And I’m ashamed to also say they were all white guys. This upsets my fiancée very very much. First because I am not a Virgin, second because my sex partners will all white, and third because I am making him wait meanwhile I had sex with these guys sometimes on the first date, sometimes after meeting only 5 minutes. Sometimes I even did sex with a few guys at once (my biggest sadness regret).
I did not want him to find out about these things but FML this incel kid that had a crush on me in college but I wouldn’t want to have sex with him - he doxed me. I don’t wanna talk to much on that situation but basically this Indian kid lives in my dorm and always saw me having different multiple guys come over to my room. He thought he could pressure me into sex by being nice to me and bringing me food from the food court but he was just grimey and I hated him.
So this loser incel guy still has the grudge about me not wanting to do sexual things with him - and he messages my fiancée on Facebook and tells him all of my college stories like I had sex with over 300 people and all white guys. Maybe some were a few white passing Hispanic.
In fact, my fiancée is the first Indian guy I have dated. So this is creating much jealousy where he keeps trying to make me feel like a whore and guilting me.
Yesterday he even says to me in a self deprecating way that “[he] probably will never satisfy me because I’m too used to the “white dick” and that it makes him want to kill himself”.
I dunno how much longer I can take with this. Can anyone please gimme any advice? Especially if any other Indian women who did have these same kind of experiences in college. Thank you kindly so much.
BTW - I did report the incel kid who doxed me to the police but they say it’s not harassment or illegal what he did :/ I also forgot to mention that this kid kept records of me inviting guys over and even snapped pictures of some of them. I hate this fucking kid OMG
this is definitely made by some cuckjeet who worships white ppl

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Klaas Vaaker and MTN-Ascender