Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
20221007 054649
Screenshot 20231118 195418 Video Player

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Running!
Way too little difference for 26kgs, is this because of recessed maxilla @Allornothing

Thick fat is king look at neck i never trained neck now i have smallest neck ever

Way too little difference for 26kgs, is this because of recessed maxilla @Allornothing
Doesn’t look like a 26kg difference at all. His body looks the same. If the weight loss is legit then his face just has favourable fat distribution genetics.

Maxilla prominence doesn’t affect facial leanness but the difference between the projection of the upper and lower maxilla does. Generally a more forward upper maxilla (cheekbones) will make your face fatter.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Doesn’t look like a 26kg difference at all. His body looks the same. If the weight loss is legit then his face just has favourable fat distribution genetics.

Maxilla prominence doesn’t affect facial leanness but the difference between the projection of the upper and lower maxilla does. Generally a more forward upper maxilla (cheekbones) will make your face fatter.
I have bro very dense fat now u cannot see only these can prove

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231004-112653_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231004-112653_Video Player.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2023-04-02-03-06-29.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-02-03-06-29.png
    593.3 KB · Views: 0
train neck or it’s over

you look much better in the second picture

train neck or it’s over
I cant its not gonna fix problem then body becomes healthy and if i gain more fat neck will become thicker without training

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Running!
In what world is this 26kg? Maybe in the scamming sewers of New Dehli. You just grew your hair out and lost like 3kg, and called it a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, shabby890, zharupodrugu and 2 others
In what world is this 26kg? Maybe in the scamming sewers of New Dehli. You just grew your hair out and lost like 3kg, and called it a day
omg u all crazy i was before 17 years old now im 18 and i gained from 55kg to 80kg my body almost dont store fat in the face most fat is in legs thats why u cant see difference plus in that photo i was 62kg

Literal tranny or Klinefelters-tier looking, not even exaggerating.

You need to get on some hormone protocol to become more of a man endocrinologically.

You gained nothing losing weight -- if anything it made you even worse off.

You look like you were born with some kind of genetic mutation or chromosomal mishap if not just endocrinologically disturbed.

Literal tranny or Klinefelters-tier looking, not even exaggerating.

You need to get on some hormone protocol to become more of a man endocrinologically.

You gained nothing losing weight -- if anything it made you even worse off.

You look like you were born with some kind of genetic mutation or chromosomal mishap if not just endocrinologically disturbed.
what do you expect with som1 who is convinced raw meat only is actually a good idea the nigga is full of worms

Don’t even know if you gained or loss the supposedly 26kg jfl