My (27M) girlfriend (28F) only wants boys and will not go through with any pregnancy if she finds out the child is a girl.

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
We have been dating for a year and half. We had a pregnancy scare last week. She is not pregnant. we were relieved but also slightly disappointed. We were talking about the topics of children and the subject of gender came up. I don't care about gender.

She said she only wanted boys and didn't want girls. I understand having a preference but this sounds really extreme so I asked what she would do if the baby turned out to be a girl. She said she would get an abortion.

we ended the conversation as I really didn't know what to say to that. I have been thinking about it and I am really worried. I am worried if she will be a good parent to any child frankly. I just don't understand it.

She has a terrible relationship with her mother and I think some of her reluctance may stem from that. I just don't know how to deal with this and talk about it. She hates talking about her mother and I think this will be a very hard topic to discuss. I need some advice on how to handle this sensitively.

TLDR : Girlfriend said she will get an abortion if the baby turns to be a girl. I need advice to talk about it.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lmao, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
We have been dating for a year and half. We had a pregnancy scare last week. She is not pregnant. we were relieved but also slightly disappointed. We were talking about the topics of children and the subject of gender came up. I don't care about gender.

She said she only wanted boys and didn't want girls. I understand having a preference but this sounds really extreme so I asked what she would do if the baby turned out to be a girl. She said she would get an abortion.

we ended the conversation as I really didn't know what to say to that. I have been thinking about it and I am really worried. I am worried if she will be a good parent to any child frankly. I just don't understand it.

She has a terrible relationship with her mother and I think some of her reluctance may stem from that. I just don't know how to deal with this and talk about it. She hates talking about her mother and I think this will be a very hard topic to discuss. I need some advice on how to handle this sensitively.

TLDR : Girlfriend said she will get an abortion if the baby turns to be a girl. I need advice to talk about it.
Gender selection via IVF is possible, but it is not cheap (aka affordable for most people). A quick google shows me $5k-$22k.

That being said, looks like she has some unaddressed trauma, perhaps recommend therapy?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
reddit is full of larps, even more than on .org:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, oldcelloser and Umbra
reddit is full of larps, even more than on .org:ogre:
You are 14 year-old, 33 year-old, 25-year old guy talking about larps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member, Deleted member 15004 and 7 others
Jfl at raising a daughter, cucking yourself. Based girlfriend, the husband is a cuck in denial and wants a daughter to raise her just for her to turn out a hoe and he can jerk off to it in his bedroom thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Marsiere214, Deleted member and 5 others
Jfl at raising a daughter, cucking yourself. Based girlfriend, the husband is a cuck in denial and wants a daughter to raise her just for her to turn out a hoe and he can jerk off to it in his bedroom thinking about it
Daughter = Your genetic lineage is safe.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Edgar, Lmao and 1 other person
Not if she turns out to be a lgbt feminist degenerate and wont have children because muh body muh choice and is actually a lesbian that will never get pregnant, double edged sword on this one, either this or an incel son u never know but depends on ur face and ur wives face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur and volcelfatcel
yea but then you realize she gets dominated in bed

id rather have a son because if he comes out good, he'll be slayer.
women are worthless, my surname will never pass on

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member and oldcelloser
Not if she turns out to be a lgbt feminist degenerate and wont have children because muh body muh choice and is actually a lesbian that will never get pregnant, double edged sword on this one, either this or an incel son u never know but depends on ur face and ur wives face
Well even feminists will have kids, and most women aren't lesbians, if she's an average straight girl she will very likely have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and .👽.
yea but then you realize she gets dominated in bed

id rather have a son because if he comes out good, he'll be slayer.
women are worthless, my surname will never pass on
A slayer son would mog indeed. It's really hard to "get" one though, so I'm realistic here.

A girl doesn't have to be bad, imo they bond better with parents and if she manages to get a good family that's enough to be proud of.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and volcelfatcel
Well even feminists will have kids, and most women aren't lesbians, if she's an average straight girl she will very likely have kids.
Im talking about the "FUCK MEN , KILL THEM , MANSPLAINING" kind of feminists , most arent lesbians but are definetely bisexual and simply dont want kinds, since tradwives are very rare these days, so you have to be lucky and raise your children good and protect them from this degeneracy and this propaganda

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member and Beetlejuice
Your GF needs a reality check. You don't find out the sex of the foetus until around 20+ weeks gestation and late term abortions are only done in certain circumstances like the woman's life is at risk or the foetus will have no quality of life. It is not done because it's not the gender you want. The ONLY way she can be sure is through IVF BUT it's not legal in most countries to only insert gender specific embryos. If she is going to be picky like that, then maybe she shouldn't have any children.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and Beetlejuice
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Gender selection via IVF is possible, but it is not cheap (aka affordable for most people). A quick google shows me $5k-$22k.

That being said, looks like she has some unaddressed trauma, perhaps recommend therapy?
IVF involves the sacrifice of many of your own children to Lucifer. They are not "guaranteeing" your child is a boy/girl, they are straight up just killing many of your children and only letting one of your children live, whichever sex you choose.

They sometimes will even use some of your other children for experiments or donate them to "science" which sometimes has these kids ending up in child farms being grown to be sex slaves for elites, to be raped, eaten, or tortured/killed.

IVF involves the sacrifice of many of your own children to Lucifer. They are not "guaranteeing" your child is a boy/girl, they are straight up just killing many of your children and only letting one of your children live, whichever sex you choose.

They sometimes will even use some of your other children for experiments or donate them to "science" which sometimes has these kids ending up in child farms being grown to be sex slaves for elites, to be raped, eaten, or tortured/killed.
I don't have any problem with that, Lucifer can have them.

Husband is a fucking moron, imagine turning down the idea of your SO only wanting guys. Can’t with these people :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
more like daughter= you can vizualize 100s of Chads pumping sperm into your daughter and leaving them afterwards :feelskek:
JFl at being that cucked

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR