My (28M) wife (28F) has begun insulting my penis size.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
So my wife and I have been married for about a year and together for 4 total. Weve been having sex the entire time and regularly. We love each other, laugh, don't fight unless its about where the type of lightbulb were getting (or other small stuff), and are genuinely a great couple. We've never cheated and dont plan to have kids, just as a background.

Now, my wife and I both have had multiple partners before each other (4 for me, 6 for her) so its not like I didn't come into this relationship knowing about my shortcomings in the dick department. I deal with it, and please women in all the other ways to make sure they're satisfied. I know they're likely disappointed by the sex, but oh well. Can't change it.

When we first started having sex, my wife obviously found out about my penis. However, she always seemed to, and told me, that sex was great because of everything else I do and eventually it got better because we incorporated toys that I had (Sheaths, vibrators, cock rings that vibrate, regular dildos, etc). She admitted to my dick being small when asked but didn't bring it up much besides sometimes asking for a sheath or to be fucked by a dildo during sex.

All that to say this: recently (3 months) she's been really laying into me about my size. Very quickly into sex she starts by saying things like "your penis isn't enough, put on a sheath" or "fuck me with a dildo so I can feel more".

Originally when asking for these sorts of things it would either be by me asking if she wanted it or she would be polite about it and just ask for it without the insult. I know she wants more, but her actually saying it is new.

She's also stopped calling it my dick or cock because, as she says, a dick or cock is big. She just calls it a penis now. Very weird to me.

We've spoken about why this change has happened and if she's become unhappy with our sex life. She is adamant she hasn't and shes just being more direct. She says its NOT meant to hurt me and I fully believe her as we always cum and are in no way like this outside of sex. Shes Very complimentary in other ways about my appearance but has become insulting towards my penis.

Again, I'm fine with my penis. Its small. But I'm great at oral, love pleasing my wife, and up,for anything to make a woman enjoy he experience with me. But it is insulting and making sex less enjoyable for me since I know, and she's vocalizing, that she isn't happy with what I'm packing. Knowing it is one thing, but being told it feels like a totally different experience for some reason.

I know it's weird and this isnt a pity party for lil dick me. I'm just wondering if anyone here has had this happen? Women, do you like making fun of smaller dicks? No other women has made fun of it like she has, they've snickered, or hidden disappointment at first, but never openly mocked it. So I'm wondering if other women like to?

Men, have you ever had a woman do this, was it purposefully done to insult you? Can anyone help me figure this issue out?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, True Paragon, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
tales from reddit

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Mr.Proper, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
So my wife and I have been married for about a year and together for 4 total. Weve been having sex the entire time and regularly. We love each other, laugh, don't fight unless its about where the type of lightbulb were getting (or other small stuff), and are genuinely a great couple. We've never cheated and dont plan to have kids, just as a background.

Now, my wife and I both have had multiple partners before each other (4 for me, 6 for her) so its not like I didn't come into this relationship knowing about my shortcomings in the dick department. I deal with it, and please women in all the other ways to make sure they're satisfied. I know they're likely disappointed by the sex, but oh well. Can't change it.

When we first started having sex, my wife obviously found out about my penis. However, she always seemed to, and told me, that sex was great because of everything else I do and eventually it got better because we incorporated toys that I had (Sheaths, vibrators, cock rings that vibrate, regular dildos, etc). She admitted to my dick being small when asked but didn't bring it up much besides sometimes asking for a sheath or to be fucked by a dildo during sex.

All that to say this: recently (3 months) she's been really laying into me about my size. Very quickly into sex she starts by saying things like "your penis isn't enough, put on a sheath" or "fuck me with a dildo so I can feel more".

Originally when asking for these sorts of things it would either be by me asking if she wanted it or she would be polite about it and just ask for it without the insult. I know she wants more, but her actually saying it is new.

She's also stopped calling it my dick or cock because, as she says, a dick or cock is big. She just calls it a penis now. Very weird to me.

We've spoken about why this change has happened and if she's become unhappy with our sex life. She is adamant she hasn't and shes just being more direct. She says its NOT meant to hurt me and I fully believe her as we always cum and are in no way like this outside of sex. Shes Very complimentary in other ways about my appearance but has become insulting towards my penis.

Again, I'm fine with my penis. Its small. But I'm great at oral, love pleasing my wife, and up,for anything to make a woman enjoy he experience with me. But it is insulting and making sex less enjoyable for me since I know, and she's vocalizing, that she isn't happy with what I'm packing. Knowing it is one thing, but being told it feels like a totally different experience for some reason.

I know it's weird and this isnt a pity party for lil dick me. I'm just wondering if anyone here has had this happen? Women, do you like making fun of smaller dicks? No other women has made fun of it like she has, they've snickered, or hidden disappointment at first, but never openly mocked it. So I'm wondering if other women like to?

Men, have you ever had a woman do this, was it purposefully done to insult you? Can anyone help me figure this issue out?
shitty reddit copy paste go rope

• +1
Reactions: Aero
humiliation fetish shit

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and BeanletMogger
In a few years time a bull will join the intimacy 🐂

• +1
Reactions: nword49
I've got a nice British cock n bollocks

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I'm pretty sure this is bait, but I'll respond anyway.
my wife and I both have had multiple partners before each other (4 for me, 6 for her)
You shouldn't believe a woman's self-reported body count. Women lie all the time—especially about their sexuality. If you ask the average foid if she'd fuck a convicted child rapist if he's hot enough, she'd obviously say no, but the evidence says otherwise.
We've spoken about why this change has happened and if she's become unhappy with our sex life. She is adamant she hasn't
She's lying. Women lie to themselves and others about who they find attractive all the time. She may not even have the self-awareness to realize she's lying.
Women, do you like making fun of smaller dicks?
Women aren't allowed to post here, which gives me more reason to suspect this is bait.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs