my 3 biggest failos any what i could do about them

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
Hairloss:
im slowly turning into a norwood 2 after 5-6 years of slow hairloss. starting oral minox now and will get on low dose topical fin again soon

nose to mouth ratio:
I got a small mouth and a slightly wide alar base. could try to stretch mouth but heard it causes nasolabial folds which also suck dick so im unsure yet. mouth widening surgery causes visible scars so also not sure about that

flattish philtrum:
bad lower maxilla projection similar to jb on this pic
IMG 4357

which causes a visible nasolabial fold on one side of my face and looks uncanny from the side. could get fillers or a mumbai surgeon who performs lefort 1 on me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Small mouth suits a face if rest of feeatures are dominant. I dont like wide mouths , it looks like they are made just for talking and talking. Small looks noble and self sufficient

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Deleted member 60975
Small mouth suits a face if rest of feeatures are dominant. I dont like wide mouths , it looks like they are made just for talking and talking. Small looks noble and self sufficient
yes its not that bad as feature alone. but combined with a wide alar base its not good

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
The facial flex device does expand the mouth width but the results look very uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I think if you have narrow mouth you can get away with it you have decently thick lips. Paper thin lips and narrow mouth is def a failo tho

• +1
Hairloss:
im slowly turning into a norwood 2 after 5-6 years of slow hairloss. starting oral minox now and will get on low dose topical fin again soon

nose to mouth ratio:
I got a small mouth and a slightly wide alar base. could try to stretch mouth but heard it causes nasolabial folds which also suck dick so im unsure yet. mouth widening surgery causes visible scars so also not sure about that

flattish philtrum:
bad lower maxilla projection similar to jb on this pic
View attachment 2804590
which causes a visible nasolabial fold on one side of my face and looks uncanny from the side. could get fillers or a mumbai surgeon who performs lefort 1 on me
Sounds like autism to me

• JFL
Embrace your hair loss. Be proud of it. Show the world your bald head. Lex Luthor has a bald head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Deleted member 41284, laaltin and 1 other person
Embrace your hair loss. Be proud of it. Show the world your bald head. Lex Luthor has a bald head.
Dont do this OP, get on oral fin asap.. hair is life, no cap

• +1
Reactions: klip11
My failo

1.Being Half Indian and HALF ARAB

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
the fold is probably not caused by the philtrum but rather asymmetry at the cheekbone that causes one side to have less support than the other, it could also just be fat, either way it's easy to solve with some mono screw threads at an angle.

the same can be used to enhance the curl of your upper lip.