My 3 year transformation

Do I look more masculine? Can I get girls?

• Yes

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
This is a 3 year difference pic

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 11057, Deleted member 756 and 4 others
Why would you ask such a dumb question? Of course and you know it. It's obvious you are just searching for validation.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
Vhgbjhbnj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and cube
Still looking like an ethnic trash picker

Take pictures without the facial hair

Still looking like an ethnic trash picker

Take pictures without the facial hair
I want to look like Marlon Teixeira 😭😭😭 I like his beard. Or Carlos from Resident evil 3 remake

If the pic isn't frauding and you are of average height, you have zero excuse to not be having regular sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descartes, ReignsChad, androgenic and 3 others
From what age to what age?

If the pic isn't frauding and you are of average height, you have zero excuse to not be having regular sex.
5’9. Over for me . I can only for a fact get landwhales I know, but I just can’t do it, I hate fat women, I think they are dumb slobs that raise healthcare costs for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 12611
5’9. Over for me . I can only for a fact get landwhales I know, but I just can’t do it, I hate fat women, I think they are dumb slobs that raise healthcare costs for everyone
5'9 not so bad

just go for overweight or slightly ugly faced women with fat asses, put them in doggy and fuk em. Gonna feel real good bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and ShowerMaxxing
5'9 not so bad

just go for overweight or slightly ugly faced women with fat asses, put them in doggy and fuk em. Gonna feel real good bro
Those are the toughest to get because every idiot thinks they have a chance with them, so these bitches have their ego sky high from being regularly approached and validated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
Is the after before you got jaw fillers? Looks like you lost some volume or it might just be the beard.

Those are the toughest to get because every idiot thinks they have a chance with them, so these bitches have their ego sky high from being regularly approached and validated
Everyone = normies and subhumans. You can easily get thick girls.

I want to look like Marlon Teixeira 😭😭😭 I like his beard. Or Carlos from Resident evil 3 remake
You do look better, I'm just not a fan of facial hair :sick: . What was your weight before and what's your weight now?? what's your body fat percentage now!!

You do look better, I'm just not a fan of facial hair :sick: . What was your weight before and what's your weight now?? what's your body fat percentage now!!
Before 135lbs. Same height. Now I’m 150lbs about 15% bf, I have visible abs and obliques with veins in lower abs.

Is the after before you got jaw fillers? Looks like you lost some volume or it might just be the beard.

Everyone = normies and subhumans. You can easily get thick girls.
Nah, fillers do lose some of their striking effect after 2 weeks, but will get some more on may 7, like 2 ml max, voluma as well.

Dude, I’m am just trying to see if I even look better since I’m still incel.
It's just that you so obviously look more dimorphic because of your jaw ascension + facial hair. I am surprised you are not slaying more. If you're fit are you posting your body as one of your pics on tinder?

It must be because you are ethnic, brutal.

lmfao ngl thats kinda true but some have low confidence

It's just that you so obviously look more dimorphic because of your jaw ascension + facial hair. I am surprised you are not slaying more. If you're fit are you posting your body as one of your pics on tinder?

It must be because you are ethnic, brutal.
Yeah that must be it, or more like ethnic + brown = death sentence, death combo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Too brutal man, I hope you ascend so you don't have to debase yourself to landwhales.
Taban, Dhir and Eppley are my last hope, I live for these men, they are like gods to me, the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m literally wageslaving hard to get everything done within 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
cope moar if you actually want to get girls get off this forum and stop clogging it up with your rating threads
Yeah I have tried but I have relapses

Nah, fillers do lose some of their striking effect after 2 weeks, but will get some more on may 7, like 2 ml max, voluma as well.
How long do they last after you fill them in? I remember you saying they last 2 years.

How long do they last after you fill them in? I remember you saying they last 2 years.
Yeah, voluma is 2 years, but for optimal results you get touch ups every year. In my case my injector went too conservative, which is a good thing because you don’t want to get overfilled. But I will go to another surgeon out of my city because I feel he will do an even better job. I will tell him to inject on top of the bone of my gonials and chin, that I need a bit more definition

chadpreet-lite

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Yeah, you should be able for sure to get with non white women

Congratulations man almost can't tell it's the same guy in the progress picture

How many years old in these photos?

You are simply a manlet. Fat/average girls can get guys on your lookslevel that are also tall.
Your dwarf height is the problem. Anything below 180cm is death tier (at least in my country).

What are your tinder results? How many matches within the first week, and how many dates?

You are simply a manlet. Fat/average girls can get guys on your lookslevel that are also tall.
Your dwarf height is the problem. Anything below 180cm is death tier (at least in my country).

What are your tinder results? How many matches within the first week, and how many dates?
I can get latinas in Mexico or South America I’m 100% sure, but most ethnic girls in America want to have white and tall children JFL.
On tinder I did great for the first time and girls were down to hook up but my intention wasn’t to actually meet them JFl I just wanted to test my SMV