My 30 year old 5'9'' Estonian Becky colleague is single. Why? Answers inside. AWALT? GTFIH

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
  • So there is this 30 year old becky, I'd say MTB to HTB in looks, colleague.
  • She is 5'9''
  • She is what you'd call, an associate manager
  • She is a very friendly woman.
  • She travels a lot
I never heard anything from her about her bf. But I thought maybe she never mentioned it.

Yesterday I find her instagram. It has over 1000 posts but not a single guy in any of the photos. Then I start going through the stories. Here are some noticeable ones

• Story 1 - She mentions something in a cute video kid about motherly instincts and how she doesn't have them.
  • Story 2 - She posted some tiktok meme video where a girl thinks that a guy she is dating is her husband but ends up learning a lesson.
  • Story 3 - Story about how your love life is shit
  • Story 4 - Just a caption saying "Someone tell Johnny Depp I'll treat him right :D"
  • Story 5 - More posts about love life
Without seeing her Instagram I would have thought that she has an LTR bf or maybe a husband considering she has entered her 30s and is otherwise a very pleasant girl.

But no. She is waiting for chad. And it is not looking good. She looks decent but obviously she has hit the wall. She would have looked way better at 24-25 than she looks now.

I wonder if all the women in this age are just single because they couldn't settle with chad. Brutal chadpill for 30yocells

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19301, Danish_Retard and 16 others
Likes but no comment, discuss fags. Bump

• WTF
Reactions: Lygodactylus
30 year old

She probably has a few friends with benefits that bang her on the side...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16371
She probably has a few friends with benefits that bang her on the side...
Of course, a woman like her won't have a problem finding good looking fwb guys. But LTR is another thing and that is what she seems to be obsessed about at the moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Gonthar
No her smv is still high due to bring a woman and having blonde hair
True, but wondering if she will find chad coz that's what she seems to be looking for

She is indeed waiting for chad. And there’s nothing anyone can tell her to change her mind.

We could explain hypergamy to her and that just because she can easily sleep with chads, it doesn’t mean she can get into a relationship with them.

But it wouldn’t change anything.

Understanding that her chances are slim won’t make her stop wanting it. While the chance still exists, she will keep trying and coping that she will be the lucky one. The hope (cope) is the last to die.

She will only give up after exhausting her options. The biological clock needs to scream harder for the despair to really kick in. By then, she’ll be even older and more bitter about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19301, Danish_Retard and 7 others
She is indeed waiting for chad. And there’s nothing anyone can tell her to change her mind.

We could explain hypergamy to her and that just because she can easily sleep with chads, it doesn’t mean she can get into a relationship with them.

Understanind that her chances are slim won’t make her stop wanting it. While the chance still exists, she will keep trying and coping that she will be the lucky one. The hope (cope) is the last to die.

She will only give up after exhausting her options. The biological clock needs to scream harder for the despair to really kick in. By then, she’ll be even older and more bitter about it.
Indeed. She seems to be the postergirl for what guys on forums say about older woman trying to settle for chad. It is surprising how true a lot of things said here, even in a meme way, are actually so resonant with real life.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19530 and Deleted member 17430

Understanind that her chances are slim won’t make her stop wanting it. While the chance still exists, she will keep trying and coping that she will be the lucky one. The hope (cope) is the last to die.

Do you think her no kids policy also has an effect?

But no. She is waiting for chad. And it is not looking good. She looks decent but obviously she has hit the wall. She would have looked way better at 24-25 than she looks now.
She'll leave chad because she'll think that she can find someone better. Her dickhead fake friends will tell her to leave the man of her dreams in order to ruin her life.
Story 1 - She mentions something in a cute video kid about motherly instincts and how she doesn't have them.
Post modernism cope and a cry for help. She's so out of touch with reality that she's deluded herself into thinking this is true.
Story 4 - Just a caption saying "Someone tell Johnny Depp I'll treat him right :D"
Normie group think. She's incapable of thinking for herself.

It's funny how the normies are on his side but demonised him when the allegations first came out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and 11gaijin
@Xangsane Tier thread? Anyway would like to see his perspective.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, koalendo, gamma and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Lygodactylus
Chadsexual. Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Travels a lot = whore:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Chadeep, ALP and 1 other person
Travels a lot = whore:lul:
Lel

Wa going through more of her stories and lots of clubbing and partying stories. She is a typical chadsexual whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
You can use her as FWB

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
EDIT: She is 31, just found

• JFL
  • Story 1 - She mentions something in a cute video kid about motherly instincts and how she doesn't have them.
She is infertile. Probably was in a few relationships in her early 20s which always ended because the guy didn't want an LTR with an infertile woman.

Almost everyone on this board underestimates the drop in SMV a woman experiences if she can't have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
:feelsgiga: @forevergymcelling It really is exotic med chad or death

5'9 is like average height for women, never begun for manlets for are less than that height

183 cm guy like will be never impressive, just am settling tier after she gets 40+ and lowers her standards:oops:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• So Sad
:feelsgiga: @forevergymcelling It really is exotic med chad or death

5'9 is like average height for women, never begun for manlets for are less than that height

183 cm guy like will be never impressive, just am settling tier after she gets 40+ and lowers her standards:oops:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
Over for me 170cm med in estonia😢

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Over for me 170cm med in estonia😢
I've commonly seen that their bios on tinder are 180+ ( their height) and sometimes they type, "most likely taller than you"

:feelsgiga:one gigastacy had 182 or 184 on her bio:lul: can't remember exact details but that doesn't matter that tells me everything that their standards cannot be met by me

• Woah
I've commonly seen that their bios on tinder are 180+ ( their height) and sometimes they type, "most likely taller than you"

:feelsgiga:one gigastacy had 182 or 184 on her bio:lul: can't remember exact details but that doesn't matter that tells me everything that their standards cannot be met by me
I will get 5" LL in Moscow then(6'3). Either you die getting mogged or ascend and estoniamaxx:feelsokman:
20220512 220412329

• JFL
Muh waiting for a chad :feelsuhh::soy:

No lots of girls just wanna fuck looots of guys so they don’t settle down

Females are biologically programmed to have as many partners as possible

• JFL
Why does this read so much as a @Xangsane topic?

• JFL
Muh waiting for a chad :feelsuhh::soy:

No lots of girls just wanna fuck looots of guys so they don’t settle down

Females are biologically programmed to have as many partners as possible
Your takes are literally the lowest IQ of all I have seen here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7580
Your takes are literally the lowest IQ of all I have seen here
Keep denying women are sluts you pathetic Reddit simp

Redditors ruined this site

Keep denying women are sluts you pathetic Reddit simp

Redditors ruined this site
That is the conclusion you made from my post? You need a brain transplant coz the current one doesn't seem to work properly.

Also, I have been on this site since day 1. Go get fucked

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 7580
Do you think her no kids policy also has an effect?
I think OP misspelled that part a little and meant that she doesn‘t have any kids yet, but implied that she wants to have some.

Wait until you see 30 year old zoomer girls getting fucked only by 22 year old chads

• Hmm...
Chad for older women also means money and status, their standards go up and down in a way. They lower their standards for beauty as in they will take a top 20% guy and label him as average whereas before they will all drolling over the top 5% but they want him to have enough resources to provide for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and 11gaijin
her pair bonding ability is completely gone. she's not married because can't pair bond after taking thousands of cocks over the years. she's only capable of having more sex. that's why she copes saying she has no motherly instincts. she understands that ship has sailed. it's cats and cocks for another decade or so and then it's just cats

• +1
I think OP misspelled that part a little and meant that she doesn‘t have any kids yet, but implied that she wants to have some.
I meant that she doesn’t want kids, she is basically childfree

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock
I meant that she doesn’t want kids, she is basically childfree
Yuk. Probably LARPing to not rope in the end. They all regret it once it‘s too late.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and 11gaijin
  • So there is this 30 year old becky, I'd say MTB to HTB in looks, colleague.
  • She is 5'9''
  • She is what you'd call, an associate manager
  • She is a very friendly woman.
  • She travels a lot
I never heard anything from her about her bf. But I thought maybe she never mentioned it.

Yesterday I find her instagram. It has over 1000 posts but not a single guy in any of the photos. Then I start going through the stories. Here are some noticeable ones

• Story 2 - She posted some tiktok meme video where a girl thinks that a guy she is dating is her husband but ends up learning a lesson.
  • Story 3 - Story about how your love life is shit
  • Story 4 - Just a caption saying "Someone tell Johnny Depp I'll treat him right :D"
  • Story 5 - More posts about love life
Without seeing her Instagram I would have thought that she has an LTR bf or maybe a husband considering she has entered her 30s and is otherwise a very pleasant girl.

I wonder if all the women in this age are just single because they couldn't settle with chad. Brutal chadpill for 30yocells
Yes she thought she could wait but didn't realise that her smv has dropped off to where she would never be considered for LTR

She will now settle with a soy balding guy with beard and glasses who earns lots of money
And hope to cheat on side most likely

5'9 I wanna rape

Imagine still believing wall is a real thing:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Womens SMV has no wall
Yeah, that is why this woman is crying on Instagram stories everyday. Literally every other day she has posts like that since I am following her Instagram.

But obviously, an incel will never understand this because his understanding of women's SMV only comes from Tinder matches.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Yeah, that is why this woman is crying on Instagram stories everyday. Literally every other day she has posts like that since I am following her Instagram.

But obviously, an incel will never understand this because his understanding of women's SMV only comes from Tinder matches.
I can understand she is no longer attractive enough to lock chad but to be delusional and say she still cant have a tall HTN is absurd (which you didnt say but im trying to get myself out of a lost argument)