"My (31m) girlfriend (35f) sent a photo like this to her (ex-lover) friend. Should I be worried?"

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
"I recently discovered that my girlfriend - while we were soending a few months apart - was at an event where she snapped a photo and sent it to a friend. The photo was of just her bare chest, wearing nipple pasties. I made a rough MS Paint drawing here to give you a basic idea: (She and this friend have had sex in the past, but have never dated.)

I suppose it's possible that this was innocent, especially since there aren't really visible nipples. But, at the same time, I keep asking myself - what could be the reason for sending a photo of JUST her boobs to someone?

Should I be worried?"

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
what a cuck tbh
shes prob fucking that ex behind curtains

Soy males deserve what they get

• +1
Reactions: Hades, ascension and alurmo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Lokki, Chadeep and 7 others
why would you be worried are you a insecure incel nazi. women can do what they want with their bodys you incel. my spouse (we dont use gendered langauge in this household)has a onlyfans and sleeps with many men i dont care cause im secure in my masculinity

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, Chadeep, baerr and 4 others
IMG 6002

How many times do you think her “friend” emptied his balls in her , while the cuck was gone

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel and alurmo
View attachment 3001923
How many times do you think her “friend” emptied his balls in her , while the cuck was gone
thats brutal
poor normie doesnt know hes getting cucked and think his gf is sweet and innocent
meanwhile she was prob getting fucked by that guy atleast 5 times a week

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and USERΝAME
"I recently discovered that my girlfriend - while we were soending a few months apart - was at an event where she snapped a photo and sent it to a friend. The photo was of just her bare chest, wearing nipple pasties. I made a rough MS Paint drawing here to give you a basic idea: (She and this friend have had sex in the past, but have never dated.)

I suppose it's possible that this was innocent, especially since there aren't really visible nipples. But, at the same time, I keep asking myself - what could be the reason for sending a photo of JUST her boobs to someone?

Should I be worried?"

What a fucking idiot.

Should I be worried?"

She probably just needed to ask him if he wanted to order the same nipple covers for his gf as well, he shouldn’t worry

Im sorry for this normie cuck, the world is a cruel place

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Should I be worried?"

They don’t know any better man.

Reddit is larp haven, u better take everything u see there with a container of salt.

Also if I was Chad I would send Stacy my abs pic while shirtless in a rave and watch my innocent htb gf try to rationalize and justify in her head that what I'm doing isn't cheating. Would be a crazy dopamine boost ngl. Fuarkkk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back