My girlfriend left me for her highschool teacher and I don't think she ever loved me

E

ElySioNs

quit, contact through discord or insta instead
Sorry for the long post but because of my situation, I can't really tell anyone about this

My girlfriend of 6 years dumped me last month. She told me she was no longer interested in our relationship and wouldn't elaborate further. I later found out it was because she wanted to have sex with her highschool teacher. They've had a weird relationship but she was adamant that nothing happened while she was student. They "dated" for a few years after she graduated highschool. For college, she moved across country, so they had a long distance relationship where they would hook up every time she visited her parents. Before she graduated, he dumped her, to start a relationship with a different ex-student. That's when she met me.

She told me all about him when we first started dating. It was pretty rough at first, especially when the teacher was forced to resign after a slighted ex reported him to the school he worked at. I did my best to support her and eventually she saw that this guy wasn't a good person, someone she didn't need in her life, so she told him off and stopped talking to him.

I thought that was it for the teacher. We were happy in our relationship. She never talked about him, never seemed interested in him, until about a year ago. For a reason I'll never know, she reached out to him, apologized, and started texting him. She didn't tell me about it until about April. I told her I thought it was a mistake but ultimately I couldn't tell her what she could do. I asked her if she still had a feelings for him, if I should be worried, and she said no to both. And I believed her.

Since then, our relationship wasn't the same. She would get mad at me when we discussed movies, which we used to do all the time. When we would go on a date, and her mood would suddenly change and say we had nothing to talk about, even though we were just talking effortlessly. She started telling me she was finding me less attractive and she only had sex with me just for the sake of sex, not because of me. This culminated with her dumping me in November.

We were stuck living with each other for that month, and what unfolded was the most humiliating period of my life. During our breakup - and I mean the discussion - she bought airplane tickets to "visit her parents." She then started going out to her car and talking on her phone for hours. She started picking up hobbies she was never interested in. While I was an emotionally wreak, she never seemed happier. It later spilled that she was talking to her ex-teacher, investigating the hobbies he was interested in, and planning on hooking up with him in just 2 weeks after dumping me. I, stupidly, confronted her about it, and she told me she had to "get laid" to get through our breakup. She then told me that she blamed me for stopping her from talking to her teacher, that she always regretted telling him off.

She is finally out of the apartment but I still feel like shit. I was supposed to get surgery on Dec 1 but she couldn't wait until after the surgery to breakup with me, because the holidays are the only time she could see him. I've never felt so stupid. I found out she actually bought him a gift during one of our date nights. Now, when I look back on our relationship, I don't think she ever loved me. How could she, if she had such feeling for this man just waiting to be dug up? I think I was just a rebound that she felt stuck with. Regardless, she took my love, support, and friendship and threw it all way for a guy who is two decades older than her, cheated on her, dumped her, belittled her, and used to trawl for barely legal highschool grads.

I don't understand why this happened. I am completely devastated. We were happy together. We barely fought and when we did, we discussed it calmly and came to a compromise. We survived COVID together, without wanting to kill each other in our tiny apartment. It was only in the last few months she pulled away from me. I begged her to try couples counseling but she refused. I'm pretty sure it was because she knew what we would discuss and she would never give up that creep, even for me, someone who she said she wanted to have kids with and marry.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24278, badamj and 1 other person
Bitch getting the D instead of an A on her assignment innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Danish_Retard, BoredPrince and 3 others
im convinced teachers just study to fuck underage girls

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 24278, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I later found out it was because she wanted to have sex with her highschool teacher.
Based jb slayer took your girl

@MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, MoggerGaston and ElySioNs
Sorry for the long post but because of my situation, I can't really tell anyone about this

My girlfriend of 6 years dumped me last month. She told me she was no longer interested in our relationship and wouldn't elaborate further. I later found out it was because she wanted to have sex with her highschool teacher. They've had a weird relationship but she was adamant that nothing happened while she was student. They "dated" for a few years after she graduated highschool. For college, she moved across country, so they had a long distance relationship where they would hook up every time she visited her parents. Before she graduated, he dumped her, to start a relationship with a different ex-student. That's when she met me.

She told me all about him when we first started dating. It was pretty rough at first, especially when the teacher was forced to resign after a slighted ex reported him to the school he worked at. I did my best to support her and eventually she saw that this guy wasn't a good person, someone she didn't need in her life, so she told him off and stopped talking to him.

I thought that was it for the teacher. We were happy in our relationship. She never talked about him, never seemed interested in him, until about a year ago. For a reason I'll never know, she reached out to him, apologized, and started texting him. She didn't tell me about it until about April. I told her I thought it was a mistake but ultimately I couldn't tell her what she could do. I asked her if she still had a feelings for him, if I should be worried, and she said no to both. And I believed her.

Since then, our relationship wasn't the same. She would get mad at me when we discussed movies, which we used to do all the time. When we would go on a date, and her mood would suddenly change and say we had nothing to talk about, even though we were just talking effortlessly. She started telling me she was finding me less attractive and she only had sex with me just for the sake of sex, not because of me. This culminated with her dumping me in November.

We were stuck living with each other for that month, and what unfolded was the most humiliating period of my life. During our breakup - and I mean the discussion - she bought airplane tickets to "visit her parents." She then started going out to her car and talking on her phone for hours. She started picking up hobbies she was never interested in. While I was an emotionally wreak, she never seemed happier. It later spilled that she was talking to her ex-teacher, investigating the hobbies he was interested in, and planning on hooking up with him in just 2 weeks after dumping me. I, stupidly, confronted her about it, and she told me she had to "get laid" to get through our breakup. She then told me that she blamed me for stopping her from talking to her teacher, that she always regretted telling him off.

She is finally out of the apartment but I still feel like shit. I was supposed to get surgery on Dec 1 but she couldn't wait until after the surgery to breakup with me, because the holidays are the only time she could see him. I've never felt so stupid. I found out she actually bought him a gift during one of our date nights. Now, when I look back on our relationship, I don't think she ever loved me. How could she, if she had such feeling for this man just waiting to be dug up? I think I was just a rebound that she felt stuck with. Regardless, she took my love, support, and friendship and threw it all way for a guy who is two decades older than her, cheated on her, dumped her, belittled her, and used to trawl for barely legal highschool grads.

I don't understand why this happened. I am completely devastated. We were happy together. We barely fought and when we did, we discussed it calmly and came to a compromise. We survived COVID together, without wanting to kill each other in our tiny apartment. It was only in the last few months she pulled away from me. I begged her to try couples counseling but she refused. I'm pretty sure it was because she knew what we would discuss and she would never give up that creep, even for me, someone who she said she wanted to have kids with and marry.
Signs were there, you had a chance to break up first, you didn't take it

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94
Brutal I don’t know what else to say

I thought this was a Reddit post JFL,
Holy shit man do her parents know she’s fucking her old highschool teacher? You have nothing to lose be petty and tell them

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I thought this was a Reddit post JFL,
Holy shit man do her parents know she’s fucking her old highschool teacher? You have nothing to lose be petty and tell them
It is a reddit post bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Bro it's ovER for this reddit cuck. Imagine being cucked by a fucking high school teacher, who probably barely makes 40k a year even with a college education. It's so fucking ovER for this guy.

I never suggest roping but for this guy it's so ovER I think he should rope in Minecraft