My (37M) wife (28F) just received a bracelet from a friend (~30sM) in front of me.

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
This happened over a planned dinner with the guy friend. The guy friend knows the chef at the restaurant we were eating at and brought out some gifts for the chef. At the same instant he gave my wife the bracelet and kept it in her bag.

While chatting I caught the guy friend winking at my wife. But I just ignored it because we were laughing and stuff. After dinner all three of us were walking in the mall, and the guy friend asked about the bracelet, my wife suddenly wears it.

After we dropped off the friend at his place, I teased my wife about how a lot of guys are attracted to her. And the conversation went this way:

Wife: (Seeming irritated) You know, I hate it when everyone assumes that something is up when guys talk to me back in college.
Me: That was in college, but I'm just teasing you right now. Why do you think he gave you a bracelet?
Wife: He also gave a bracelet to the chef and another one for the chef's wife, it's just his way of thanking the chef, for dropping by and getting us a discount.
Me: (Puzzled) But why did he give you one then?

I said to myself, what was he thanking you for then??

I'm super stressed about it. I can't sleep.

Major edit: just to add some details, the friend works in a hotel. Over the month of April, my wife has asked to have her "me time" spent in that same hotel. She does get a big discount when the friend books for her. While writing this I realized both overnights were on Thursday night.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
Major beta demeanor ur kinda an insecure pussy. Your wife can tell and probably wants his dick not because of some bracelet but because of how you reacted to a simple gift, let her know you're into being cucked or you'll be left out completely.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3828 and koalendo
Major beta demeanor ur kinda an insecure pussy. Your wife can tell and probably wants his dick not because of some bracelet but because of how you reacted to a simple gift, let her know you're into being cucked or you'll be left out completely.
I'm not into being cucked though. Should I leave her? Or do you think she could still change?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and aBetterMii
I feel old around these zoomers and you are 37 cope. pic or didn't happen.

Major edit: just to add some details, the friend works in a hotel. Over the month of April, my wife has asked to have her "me time" spent in that same hotel. She does get a big discount when the friend books for her. While writing this I realized both overnights were on Thursday night.

:what:

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
Its obviously a reddit post you bloodhounds. Dont bully op 🩸

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 3828
I'm not into being cucked though. Should I leave her? Or do you think she could still change?
Nigga ur the problem she doesn't need to change, stop being insecure

Oh nvm I just read ur edit its over for you get a new girl. First hire a PI to get it on video and provide proof to her place of employment, if she's living with you then kick her out at the same time. Does she have savings? The first thing you need to do is stop thinking of her as your wife, she is now the enemy. Destroy her.

Even if they don't fire her she'll probably have to quit from the shame, when this happens do the same thing at her new job. She's a whore and should be treated as such. :ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and AlexAP
Oh nvm I just read ur edit its over for you get a new girl. First hire a PI to get it on video and provide proof to her place of employment, if she's living with you then kick her out at the same time. Does she have savings? The first thing you need to do is stop thinking of her as your wife, she is now the enemy. Destroy her.
Yes she does have a few savings, we also have a shared account on top of that, I guess I need a lawyer now, fml. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and aBetterMii
Dude I'm serious you need to destroy her life, she's lying to your face and likely just staying with you for the resources, if you still love her you need to stop doing so.

pic or didn't happen.
PSL rating?
Auto draft 3285 920x518

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Yes she does have a few savings, we also have a shared account on top of that, I guess I need a lawyer now, fml. :feelswhy:
Do not confront her.I REPEAT DO NOT CONFRONT HER. get ahead of this, get documentation.

You cant control her, u toxic asshole kys for trynna stop le heckin queen from slaying yaaasss

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, koalendo, BoneDensity and 3 others
You need to get proof she is cheating first them can talk and try to rectify things. That's a bad idea though reguardless, she's proven herself as worthless to you and you need to stop caring about her as a loved one. Get a PI right now, wait until theyve cquired documentation to get a lawyer. I'm serious you need to find one by the end of the day. This will not be a 50/50 divorce because you deserve better, fuck that hoe, keep having sex with her so she doesn't get suspicious. Make this a one sided court case, because it will be a court case if she tries have a 50/50 divorce. You didn't get a prenup did you?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo
reddit copypasta

Larp this is completely written like a reddit post. Youre probably a slayer irl

Am I the asshole?

Move all the money in both your account and the joint account into crypto then leave her
when the government comes knocking say you have no money
make sure to take the bracelet too so you can sell it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AlexAP and koalendo
Move all the money in both your account and the joint account into crypto then leave her
when the government comes knocking say you have no money
make sure to take the bracelet too so you can sell it
Take her kidneys too.

empty the shared account asap. legally you are entitled to the full contents of the account, as it is in both of your names. she can do nothing if you take it all.