My (37M) wife (30F) told me she doesn't want my biological children and would prefer a sperm bank. Should I call it a day?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
We've been together 4 years, married 1.
Now last year, I found out I'm the product of rape - my mum's uncle raped her, after a childhood of him abusing her. So yeah, I'm also the product of incest. He died on his 92nd birthday and it came out after.
It fucked me up. Until that, I always thought my dad was my real dad.
Me and my wife said we'd hopefully be pregnant by the end of 2021 originally and we starred last January when we were married. But I noticed she wasn't getting pregnant so I asked her the other day if she thought something was up.
She came clean and admitted she's gone back on the pill. When I asked why, she said because of my family history, she doesn't want kids when they have a chance of having birth defects or anything like that. Now save high blood pressure and alcoholism, I don't think we have anything that runs on my mum's side.
I thought she was joking but she's serious. She elaborated and apparently wants me to get some sort of genetic test and if anything comes out, thinks I should get a vasectomy and she visits a sperm bank.
Obviously, I thought it was shite. After a bit of arguing I told her she's a hypocrite and that if I shouldn't have kids neither should she and she should get her tubes tied because of her family history I reminded her she carries the brCa gene. She called me a cunt and slapped me.
Today, I'm so down. I think I should just call it a day. I mean how fucked up is it safe punishes me by wanting to sterilise me? Do I do anything other?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA, Chadeep and 3 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Enfant terrible
Average man in 2030

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Women doing eugenics, as it should be. Dont breed with ugly incel losers and rather get chads sperm from sperm bank which almost guarantees a good looking children

or

she can force her incel bred children to mew

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Don’t be a cuck

one question, this guy was a chris hemsworth look alike, would she still be acting like this :unsure::unsure::unsure:

We've been together 4 years, married 1.
Now last year, I found out I'm the product of rape - my mum's uncle raped her, after a childhood of him abusing her. So yeah, I'm also the product of incest. He died on his 92nd birthday and it came out after.
It fucked me up. Until that, I always thought my dad was my real dad.
Me and my wife said we'd hopefully be pregnant by the end of 2021 originally and we starred last January when we were married. But I noticed she wasn't getting pregnant so I asked her the other day if she thought something was up.
She came clean and admitted she's gone back on the pill. When I asked why, she said because of my family history, she doesn't want kids when they have a chance of having birth defects or anything like that. Now save high blood pressure and alcoholism, I don't think we have anything that runs on my mum's side.
I thought she was joking but she's serious. She elaborated and apparently wants me to get some sort of genetic test and if anything comes out, thinks I should get a vasectomy and she visits a sperm bank.
Obviously, I thought it was shite. After a bit of arguing I told her she's a hypocrite and that if I shouldn't have kids neither should she and she should get her tubes tied because of her family history I reminded her she carries the brCa gene. She called me a cunt and slapped me.
Today, I'm so down. I think I should just call it a day. I mean how fucked up is it safe punishes me by wanting to sterilise me? Do I do anything other?
Yeah. I would call it a day because it's the equivalent of wanting to commit adultery. But I do see the logic of not wanting children with bad genes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403