My 5'10" uncle thinks I'm getting taller than him now

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
While in reality I'm only 5'7" in the afternoon barefoot and he heightmogs ne by 3 inches

I even thought I was the same height as him like 6 months ago because I was a manlet retard always constantly looking up to everyone so I got used to looking up and thought I was taller than I actually was

I asked, 6 months ago, "Same height?" and he replied I look 2 - 3 inches shorter

Now, just like 5-10 minutes ago, I stood next him while he was barefoot (5'10" barefoot) at 5'7" barefoot but I was wearing thick nikes that add at least an inch + my 1.2 inch shoe lift bringing me to at least 5'9.25" + I have big hair making me look taller

He said "looks like you will be taller than me" :forcedsmile:

I replied "No it's just that I have thick shoes on and you're barefoot"

He replied "looks more than that" because he doesn't know I'm wearing 1.2 inch lifts and my big hair is probably confusing him more

He thinks I could realistically grow because he said my dad is 2 - 3 inches taller than him and the fact I'm 16

Little does he know I stopped growing almost, if not, the same age as girls, at the end of 8th grade

A few people looked at me weird in school too. It felt like they knew I had lifts on :feelswhy:

I hate comments about me "growing" because it raises my cortisol because I know I'm deceiving and giving suifuel to people that think they're shorter than me now and the possibility of me getting exposed

@Bitchwhipper2 @Solidcoin @Leonardo DiCaprio @zv1212

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Serial Mogger, BearBoy, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 10 others
Cant relate :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Brutal. I hate when adults say “ looks like you’ve been growing”
Yeah even when I was done growing and had no lifts, I was 15 and some latin dude I never talked to in my neighborhood said I grew taller everyday. Well tbf I was 5'5" the year before that and was 5'7" by 15 but that's nothing. 5'5" and 5'7" is the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, IThinkImAboutToROPE and Lygodactylus
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, johncruz12345, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
lmao it ain’t healthy to think about your height as much as you do, but you are young and extremely neurotic

one day you will lose all the care, and only then will you be free from the shackles of your own mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Ritalincell, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
lmao it ain’t healthy to think about your height as much as you do, but you are young and extremely neurotic

one day you will lose all the care, and only then will you be free from the shackles of your own mind
Face height and frame are everything that matters in life

Face height and frame are everything that matters in life
yeah of course it matters but you’ll learn that you can’t change your height much so you grow to accept it or constantly be depressed

just heightmax but accept that you might not ever grow anymore, it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2403
18551.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Entschuldigung and Growth Plate
When I started wearing lifts, my grandma was amazed by how much I have "grown" recently (I'm 24). She made me stand next to my grandad (who is actually just 1-2cm shorter than me) and claimed I am now half a head taller than him. She looked really happy and excited. I didnt tell her obviously, although it wouldnt matter because she would forget it like 5minutes later anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
When I started wearing lifts, my grandma was amazed by how much I have "grown" recently (I'm 24). She made me stand next to my grandad (who is actually just 1-2cm shorter than me) and claimed I am now half a head taller than him. She looked really happy and excited. I didnt tell her obviously, although it wouldnt matter because she would forget it like 5minutes later anyways.
Same happened to me with my uncle that actually heightmogs me by 3 inches thought I am growing taller than him because I am 16 meanwhile I stopped growing. Everyone is happy and excited to see a taller person

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Same happened to me with my uncle. Everyone is happy and excited to see a taller person
True, it is blackpilling. And my granddad looked sad because he thought he was shrinking a lot.

jesus christ this nigger just writes essays about height all day, should just get a rope by now @Serial Mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, johncruz12345, oatmeal and 1 other person
jesus christ this nigger just writes essays about height all day, should just get a rope by now @Serial Mogger
shall he be known as king of height fanatics

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Have you ever made a thread not about height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie