My 6 months bonesmashing results

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Started as a currymaxxed incel , couldn't handle the inceldom , so I found this place and after reading couple of high IQ threads , I've found that bonesmashing is ultimate solution for me
Bonesmashing combined with face pulling and milk drinking made my bones stronger and skin whiter , proofs in the attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-222747~2.png
    Screenshot_20220207-222747~2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220220-175756~2.png
    Screenshot_20220220-175756~2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 13787, Aqua and 10 others
My main motivation was this legend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 147, Deleted member 21146 and 9 others
nigga what morph is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

7/10 Chadlite. Very good result. Mogs Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Birdcell
nice!

• JFL
My main motivation was this legend
View attachment 1555263
So fuckin motivational
Started as a currymaxxed incel , couldn't handle the inceldom , so I found this place and after reading couple of high IQ threads , I've found that bonesmashing is ultimate solution for me
Bonesmashing combined with face pulling and milk drinking made my bones stronger and skin whiter , proofs in the attachment
👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Can you elab? How do you face pull? Routine for both bonesmashing and facepulling ? Thank you and nice ascension

Can you elab? How do you face pull? Routine for both bonesmashing and facepulling ? Thank you and nice ascension
Bonesmashing with hard surface Like Hammer Form 2-3 mins on wach cheekbone every day , face pulling is when you pull your maxilla forward with thumbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BearBoy, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
@Birdcell are you curry ?

• JFL
Bonesmashing with hard surface Like Hammer Form 2-3 mins on wach cheekbone every day , face pulling is when you pull your maxilla forward with thumbs
Ye but how much power do you hit with? How many times a week/month? I know what facepulling is but i was wondering if u do it with a towel or belt, but where exactly do you place your fingers ? On your palate?

Ye but how much power do you hit with? How many times a week/month? I know what facepulling is but i was wondering if u do it with a towel or belt, but where exactly do you place your fingers ? On your palate?
Medium power , just until red brusises come out
Also I do it everyday and take high does of calcium + vitmaine k and d
I put my fingers on my palate and pull forward
Results :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220217-120101~2.png
    Screenshot_20220217-120101~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 147, mewman, Aqua and 3 others
Results :
Nice results broski, surely genes come into play. Where exactly do you put your fingers? 1 in the far back (soft palate) and 1 behind the front teeth and you pull up up and forwards? I heard that if you facepull the wrong way you can make your palate higher (without changing your face, high palate sucks) and potentially rotate your maxila cw instead of ccw

• +1
Nice results broski, surely genes come into play. Where exactly do you put your fingers? 1 in the far back (soft palate) and 1 behind the front teeth and you pull up up and forwards? I heard that if you facepull the wrong way you can make your palate higher (without changing your face, high palate sucks) and potentially rotate your maxila cw instead of ccw
Exactly , I do it like you described

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13626
how old are you tbh cuz chin change is really good same eith zygos

• +1
did ypu meassure biozygo width b4 and after? also how u bonesmahed it ?
Yeah it's really wide , something above 15cm
I bonesmashed each bone part (cheekbones , chin etc) for 2 mins with hard surface like hammer , medium force
I didn't measure before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220303-205014~2.png
    Screenshot_20220303-205014~2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220217-205531~2.png
    Screenshot_20220217-205531~2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 13787
Yeah it's really wide , something above 15cm
I bonesmashed each bone part (cheekbones , chin etc) for 2 mins with hard surface like hammer , medium force
I didn't measure before
soo nice , u think i can get like 2 mms of width for each side or its too much?

• +1
Exactly , I do it like you described
How do i avoid high palate or cw rotation tho? With how much force and for how long you do it? I dont wanna fuck up my face

Results :
What's your D3 + K2 daily doses?

Vitamin D 100-150 ug and vitamin k2 300-400 ug

• +1
Just get brain damage theory.

How do i avoid high palate or cw rotation tho? With how much force and for how long you do it? I dont wanna fuck up my face

Ah...TPC.

Guys in the end it's over for me . You can't change genetics , just let it go bros , like I did , enjoy life , peace ✌️ ❣️

• Love it
  • +1
okay chad
Guys in the end it's over for me . You can't change genetics , just let it go bros , like I did , enjoy life , peace ✌️ ❣️

• JFL
Underrated post.

How many months did it take to get these results?

Taking any new supplements?

Last edited: