sdmaster

Silver
Before: 80kg
74BE199B 3705 44EB 80A5 7A85703CBB95

After: 74kg
B1DD936C 37F8 4CEF 908A 11898D2E7AFE

What i did:
-cut rice and switch to healthier alternatives
-starts taking vit d3 and k2 (idk if it helps)
-starts playing basketball (cardio)
Thats all.

I HATE MY FUCKING GYNO DUE TO GEL! 😡😡😡

I still eat whatever i want and whenever i want.
but no white breads or white rice tho just whole grain

gotta go to a doctor asap kiddo

first to an andrologist to fix your hormones

and then to plastic surgeon because with this gyno forget about wamans

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster

Its not that noticeable irl. no one has ever told me about them even in the locker room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I still eat whatever i want and whenever i want.
but no white breads or white rice tho just whole grain
Nice gains but why no white rice? Every bodybuilder/ fitness person I know eats white rice

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Nice gains but why no white rice? Every bodybuilder/ fitness person I know eats white rice
i like whole grain bread with nutella so in order to keep eating bread with nutella i remove rice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and HurtfulVanity

How can you tell if you have gyno?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10449
mirin bad frame, but good effort ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: sdmaster
look at his chest, you see boobs growing, his case is ofc not really bad but it is immedietally noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
look at his chest, you see boobs growing, his case is ofc not really bad but it is immedietally noticeable
What if it’s easily going away with weight loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
View attachment 808143
View attachment 808144
What i did:
Thats all.

this will boost your SMV

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FootLongDong, 6’1cel, 5'8manlet and 3 others
What if it’s easily going away with weight loss?
no bro, this is not the result of excessive weight, it has to do with hormones, I am not a doctor so cannot give you the technicalities, but once you get this from roids, unless you save it the same moment with - I think - aromatase inhibitors, then plastic surgery is the only option

there are BBers who are shredded as fuck 5% and have gyno

• +1
Pinch your nipples. There shouldn't be anything inside. If you can feel like some kind of substance/formation within, that's gyno.

• +1
Imagine using T gel and still be fat

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sdmaster and Deleted member 8765
no bro, this is not the result of excessive weight, it has to do with hormones, I am not a doctor so cannot give you the technicalities, but once you get this from roids, unless you save it the same moment with - I think - aromatase inhibitors, then plastic surgery is the only option

there are BBers who are shredded as fuck 5% and have gyno
Can I pm you later about my weight loss and if I have gyno? JFL, I don’t think it’s severe I’m probably just over reacting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 10449
Pinch your nipples. There shouldn't be anything inside. If you can feel like some kind of substance/formation within, that's gyno.
Alright then I don’t have gyno lol

Can I pm you later about my weight loss and if I have gyno? JFL, I don’t think it’s severe I’m probably just over reacting.
sure thing bro feel free

Did you use gel as well, why u got gyno?

6 months and you're still skinny fat jfl. Try harder wtf starve yourself. Lift weights and actually do a deficit. Cardio is cope. Girls would rather be with skinny dude who at least looks fit than some skinny fat bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
6 months and you're still skinny fat jfl. Try harder wtf starve yourself. Lift weights and actually do a deficit. Cardio is cope. Girls would rather be with skinny dude who at least looks fit than some skinny fat bloatcel
hbw no. dont have time for that shit. i have work in the morning and school at night does it look like i have time to go to the fucking gym ? Also gym is like $50 dollars

mirin bad frame, but good effort ngl
"Good effort" hes not even fucking trying shit pisses me off Ngl. These people dont even apply the simplest of looksmaxxing advice or do it with little effort and expect results. Dont encourage this behavior. Stop eating so much carbs fat fuck lift weights, or calisthenics. Focus chest, arms and abs these are only muscles that matter to get girls. Gymcelling wont get you girls thocit will only be a halo. Dont fall for bulk meme as it floats your face as well not even worth being fat to gain more strength jfl lean bulk you will stay lean

"Good effort" hes not even fucking trying shit pisses me off Ngl. These people dont even apply the simplest of looksmaxxing advice or do it with little effort and expect results. Dont encourage this behavior. Stop eating so much carbs fat fuck lift weights, or calisthenics. Focus chest, arms and abs these are only muscles that matter to get girls. Gymcelling wont get you girls thocit will only be a halo. Dont fall for bulk meme as it floats your face as well not even worth being fat to gain more strength jfl lean bulk you will stay lean
no gym for your essay

hbw no. dont have time for that shit. i have work in the morning and school at night does it look like i have time to go to the fucking gym ? Also gym is like $50 dollars
Calisthenics bro only need to set 1 hour of your time you probably spend rotting. After school or work I do the same to improve yourself physically and mentally. Just do sets of different variations of pushups dips off of anything you can find and do shoulder raises and curls with heavy textbooks in a backpack.

Calisthenics bro only need to set 1 hour of your time you probably spend rotting. After school or work I do the same to improve yourself physically and mentally. Just do sets of different variations of pushups dips off of anything you can find and do shoulder raises and curls with heavy textbooks in a backpack.
My schedule: wake up at 6:30, work car picks me up at 7:00 arrive at work 8:00am
8:00 - 12:00 work. Get back at house at 1pm (cook and eat and shower and get dress and rest) - 3:20pm ride to bike to get to station. 3:45 - 4:20 train and then 10m bike. chill at school until 5:30. 5:30 - 8:40 school.
8:50 - 9:30 basketball. Get on 10:29 train.
arrived at house 11:20 and then again tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
My schedule: wake up at 6:30, work car picks me up at 7:00 arrive at work 8:00am
8:00 - 12:00 work. Get back at house at 1pm (cook and eat and shower and get dress and rest) - 3:20pm ride to bike to get to station. 3:45 - 4:20 train and then 10m bike. chill at school until 5:30. 5:30 - 8:40 school.
8:50 - 9:30 basketball. Get on 10:29 train.
arrived at house 11:20 and then again tomorrow.
Tbh skip basketball and just workout at home cook a meal will be better. You can make time for anything tbh. Keep it up tho bro gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and sdmaster
1kg a month

embarrassing results

• JFL
dont get jewed use SERMs to get rid off pubertal gyno OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and sdmaster
dont get jewed use SERMs to get rid off pubertal gyno OP
honestly, considering he might have done permanent damage taking advice from this forum, I really don't see why you push him the same direction

he is a child man come on, how can you give this type of advice to a 14 year old child? he needs a doctor ASAP

• +1
Reactions: wasted
View attachment 808143
View attachment 808144
What i did:
Thats all.

If you started working out with a good workout program and ate at a maintenance you would have become leaner(which means skinner) and would have put on muscle mass since you're a beginner.