Reactions: TechnoBoss, widdi, gr34ter and 16 others
I feel sorry for your dad having to deal with such a son
Don’t, this a normal part of being a father, i’m just messing with him anyways

View attachment 2787379
View attachment 2787383
View attachment 2787384

This was after my knee injury

Tf?

You save him in your contacts as "old man" and then "father"?

You went from str8 disrespecting your pops to some Victorian aristocratic kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 51465, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Tf?

You save him in your contacts as "old man" and then "father"?

You went from str8 disrespecting your pops to some Victorian aristocratic kid
Meaning of old man in Englishsomeone's father or someone's husband: Thought I'd take the old man out for a drink tonight. My old man's taking me on holiday. Family: informal names. baba

What do you dalits call your dads?

Meaning of old man in Englishsomeone's father or someone's husband: Thought I'd take the old man out for a drink tonight. My old man's taking me on holiday. Family: informal names. baba

What do you dalits call your dads?
Don't you can him abbu?

dont take antibiotics

im on it rn and just had a massive shit and stomach ache for no reason

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and arabcelxxx
Is this nigga tryna sell you his program?? talking about “we can provide you with a personalized service”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebeast0503, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 55314 and 4 others
dont take antibiotics

im on it rn and just had a massive shit and stomach ache for no reason
I take them but supplement with probiotics

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and buflek
Is this nigga tryna sell you his program?? talking about “we can provide you with a personalized service”
He probably copy pasted it off of google

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PseudoMaxxer
Mfs father used chatgpt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, greycel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 5 others
ur dad did not write that shit nigga he prolly looked it up cause he thinks ur an annoying faggot whos wasting his time kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, greycel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 3 others
What did you respond with

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
What did you respond with
Thank you for you guys’s support I really appreciate it, but cliches like just be confident aren’t gonna change other people’s views towards me, It doesn’t bother me anymore anyways.

He didn’t see it yet

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Heavily based muslim father

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and arabcelxxx
Dude just wear lifts tbh

I absolutely never understood people like you. You're very likely ugly, or normie at best yet you're focusing on your height? Your height is completely fine and while it's not a halo at all it meets the minimum of practically every girl if your face was good. Being a 6'4 low mtn isn't any better than a 6'0 low mtn. Both ugly

5’11.5 is a good height

Also your dad did NOT write that shit, sending your son chatgpt paragraphs is wild

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and arabcelxxx
I absolutely never understood people like you. You're very likely ugly, or normie at best yet you're focusing on your height? Your height is completely fine and while it's not a halo at all it meets the minimum of practically every girl if your face was good. Being a 6'4 low mtn isn't any better than a 6'0 low mtn. Both ugly
Im Chadlite rated by delonlover, And I was kidding you fucking autist

Im Chadlite rated by delonlover, And I was kidding you fucking autist
Send in PM. There are some guys here who are rated htn but are ltn. Im the best rater on this entire site if you care about ratings. But realistically you should go on online dating apps to test your appeal

Send in PM. There are some guys here who are rated htn but are ltn. Im the best rater on this entire site if you care about ratings. But realistically you should go on online dating apps to test your appeal
No dating apps in the middle east but Ik I have good appeal cause im white passing and thats a halo here, I think you meant htns get rated ltns here, check pms

No dating apps in the middle east but Ik I have good appeal cause im white passing and thats a halo here, I think you meant htns get rated ltns here, check pms
No i was saying ltns get rated htn. This site overrates hard sometimes

didn't read a word, just scrolled down instantly to comment that "you should suck a dick fag" Your dad is right

5’11.5 is a good height

Also your dad did NOT write that shit, sending your son chatgpt paragraphs is wild
Its good but not a halo even in the middle east, 6’1 is when it starts haloing you

That's what Chico, O'Pry and Meeks probably say to their subhuman friends with body image issues. Meanwhile they are porking Stacies on the regular and living the good life, while their friends can maybe get some fat LTB once in a blue moon when the planets align. "Yeah bro know your worth, king! Your value is more than your physical appearance! Now let me fuck Stacy in peace while you go jerk off or fuck some granny. Huehuehuehue!"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Turns out he used chatgpt to respond
I don't even know how lowlifecel you can get to post meaningless and unfunny trollpost like this to gain views and shit

If you can't fuck at 182 cm problem is face or non NT

• +1
Its more about mogging than fucking

Its not q troll post he actually responded to me with chatgpt
still tales, no Dad Knows how to use Chatgpt let alone responding to their son with it?