My 6’3 ethnic friend who is below average facially but not really ugly and overweight gets bitches to like him in minutes

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
The height helps but not for the reason you think it would mainly (physical attraction). It gave him insane confidence, he has an extremely likeable personality pretty much everyone he meets loves him I even felt like I was his best friend minutes after meeting him cause of how fun he makes the room. But I think getting this personality is probably harder than looksmaxxing, neurotransmitterpill is brutal. He could walk into any social situation and make people laugh and friendly how the fuck do you learn to do this

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and thegoat
"facially average"
i bet when you send a pic he'll have decent harmony and a good mandible + be ripped top kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, RAITEIII and Deleted member 18879
"facially average"
i bet when you send a pic he'll have decent harmony and a good mandible + be ripped top kek
Below facially average is an exaggeration tbh he’s right about facially average. But I bet if he posted a picture here he would be told to light himself on fire and end it immediately

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Below facially average is an exaggeration tbh he’s right about facially average. But I bet if he posted a picture here he would be told to light himself on fire and end it immediately
can i see? my female gaze is pretty good

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I wish I was like this

Pm
I know people like this