My 82 year old grandmother rejected some old guy for being too short

trucel333

trucel333

Bronze
My grandma told me about how she rejected some old white guy at the store because he was too short lmfao he even tried to use beta buxx method by saying ''i have plenty of money'' and he gave her a piece of paper with his number on it and she said she threw it away kekekek its so over.:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
nah but he dodged a bullet bcuz fucking that old bitches pussy gonna be like fucking a dusty lightbulb socket in a 1600s abandoned house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zhuofan and yolan
nah but he dodged a bullet bcuz fucking that old bitches pussy gonna be like fucking a dusty lightbulb socket in a 1600s abandoned house
bro that nigga was talm about "i juts need someone to love me" JFL i waslaughing when my grandmother told me

My grandma told me about how she rejected some old white guy at the store because he was too short lmfao he even tried to use beta buxx method by saying ''i have plenty of money'' and he gave her a piece of paper with his number on it and she said she threw it away kekekek its so over.:feelsgood::feelsgood:
Tbh ive seen short guys do okay if they are confident and charismatic. Also allot of girls get turned off if u try and show off ur money especially older women.

bro that nigga was talm about "i juts need someone to love me" JFL i waslaughing when my grandmother told me
Yh he sounds desperate asf prob a lonely old guy no wonder she wasnt into him.