My 9 year old brother got in trouble for slapping some girls ass (STORY)

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
In the recent months, he also got in trouble for pointing the middle finger to a teacher, throwing some kids shoes on the school roof, and watching naked girl videos with his friend. Not too bad, it’s the type of stuff I did when I was a kid.

However, this is the best one I’ve heard so far. My parents are fucking terrible since they basically just feed us and tell us to study and basically nothing else. So I’m kinda raising my brother, and since my discovery of lookism and dark triad, I directed him to become more and more low inhib.

So here’s the story. My brother was chilling with his homie Wasim when this nigga dares him to slap some girls ass for 10$. My brother, being the low inhib Moroccan bad boy he is, doesn’t hesitate for a second and gets up and slaps that ass so hard that the girl started crying and holding her butt.

The teacher saw her crying and asked what happened and she told the teacher what happened then my bro got sent to the office and is now suspended for the 2nd time this year. When my dad was telling me what happened, I couldn’t stop myself from smiling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, Pillarman, BrettyBoy and 5 others
high t cel brother

pat him on the head and tell him to do it to boys next time so he doesn't become sexually frustrated when he grows up

good luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Yummyinmytummy
slap ass and get paid?

bro

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
He will dark triad mog ramirez in the future

Fucking future slayer badboy

Make him mew

• +1
He is going places

• +1
throwing some kids shoes on the school roof, and watching naked girl videos with his friend. Not too bad, it’s the type of stuff I did when I was a kid.
Fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Fuck you.
Giphy 15

slap ass and get paid?

bro
My dad asked him to give him the money back bit he lied and told him he didn’t even get the money. When I asked him about it, he pulled it out of a hidden pocket from a rip in his back and hide it for him.

I laughed so hard, gave him a fist bump and did what he asked.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
My dad asked him to give him the money back bit he lied and told him he didn’t even get the money. When I asked him about it, he pulled it out of a hidden pocket from a rip in his back and hide it for him.

I laughed so hard, gave him a fist bump and did what he asked.
Chad trait

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cody, Zeta ascended and PenileFacialSurgery
Unfortunately, he was born with a mild underbite and I’ve been trying to convince my parents to get him a face puller. They don’t wanna listen and just say listen to the dentist (they told my parents to get him braces in 3 years)
Retarded fucks

Tell him and teach him to mew

I hate bluepilled patents with a passion

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Zeta ascended and Ogmanman
Retarded fucks

Tell him and teach him to mew

I hate bluepilled patents with a passion
I tried to teach him but he physically can’t. His teeth do not align at all and it doesn’t help that they’re kinda crooked.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I tried to teach him but he physically can’t. His teeth do not align at all and it doesn’t help that they’re kinda crooked.
You need to harass or Blackpill the shit out your parents or he will suffer

The perfect time I’d now if you love him.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You need to harass or Blackpill the shit out your parents or he will suffer

The perfect time I’d now if you love him.
Nigga I try so fucking hard but I don’t want to sperg out and make my parents think I’m mentally ill. They don’t take me serious enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Nigga I try so fucking hard but I don’t want to sperg out and make my parents think I’m mentally ill. They don’t take me serious enough,
Dont sperg I guess but you need to drill the Blackpill into them really repeatedly until they can’t possibly be bluepilled anymore

Might not work at all because my parents never gave a fuck about me regardless

• +1
Dont sperg I guess but you need to drill the Blackpill into them really repeatedly until they can’t possibly be bluepilled anymore

Might not work at all because my parents never gave a fuck about me regardless
I’ve made at least 10 attempts to blackpill them but they either say I’m disrespecting them or they say I know nothing and to talk to them about this when I’m older.

I’ve made at least 10 attempts to blackpill them but they either say I’m disrespecting them or they say I know nothing and to talk to them about this when I’m older.
Show them studies, those Blackpill videos on Attractiveness and how people treat you

10 times is nothing

Show them studies, those Blackpill videos on Attractiveness and how people treat you

10 times is nothing
Bro my parents are a lost cause, all they know is study hard and you will have a good life.

My mom is probably blackpilled and just lies, but what is my dad gonna do if he gets blackpilled. Like most married men in the west, he’d probably become suicidal if he truly accepts the blackpill. He’s fat, he’s short asf, he wagecucks for hours, my mom shows him no affection. I don’t want my dad to kill himself.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Bro my parents are a lost cause, all they know is study hard and you will have a good life.

My mom is probably blackpilled and just lies, but what is my dad gonna do if he gets blackpilled. Like most married men in the west, he’d probably become suicidal if he truly accepts the blackpill. He’s fat, he’s short asf, he wagecucks for hours, my mom shows him no affection. I don’t want my dad to kill himself.
Damn man that’s fucking brutal

I can understand

Maybe a retainer and Facepuller for your brother and hard mewing can help him a bit

• +1