My absolute and complete plan for Orthotropics/dontics.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Before going into detail, I would like as always to thank those who helped me develop and organize this entire plan.

@wannalooksmax @FreakkForLife @mvp2v1 @deadlock

I'm still learning and studying both topics, I fully recommend the users mentioned above if you got any questions related to this. In the same way, I will try to solve your doubts, so feel free to ask in the comments. Let's start!

First of all, if you don't know me yet, I'm a simple greycel that begins his puberty stage and wants to change drastically, he's not subhuman (or at least he thinks so), but he wants to improve in all aspects. If you want to know a little more about my story and what motivated me to Looksmaxxing, I invite you to read my thread detailing my entire journey:

Now talking about Orthotropics/dontics, first I would like to emphasize why I want to get both. All my life until now, I had bad oral and body habits, which brought me future problems (which I have to face).

First, with orthodontics, I got a low/moderate cross-bite with slight crowding on my canine teeth. When I was younger, I had a baby incisor tooth removed, so nothing to worry about. Due to my bite, I have an asymmetrical lower-third (uneven). So, in order to fix my bite, I'm going to get invisible or conventional orthodontic treatment. I'll see it when I go to my first consultation (it's in 1 week).

Now with the Orthotropics side, as I already mentioned, since I was little I have had bad habits, both oral and body. First of all, I want to emphasize my facial growth and development, I don't have any mal-formation, downward or recessed growth, but my main problem here is my Maxilla, since there's no a good projection/growth, which makes me have a terrible middle-third. It could be due to my bone structure, or it could be because I'm a youngcel, but I have a "bloated" face (despite having low BF%) and I also got puffy cheeks (because of my atypical swallowing and poor chewing, I was literally doing it with my buccinator muscles and it was soft-food). Also, this is not only with my facial growth and development, but also with my performance. I have never tended to breathe through my mouth, but lately I have, because I got a respiratory allergy and even though I no longer have it, my nose often gets stuffy, so I have noticed that I'm less fit and I have less energy.

Now that I have emphasized why I want to get both treatments and what problems I got, I'm going to detail everything that I'm going to get in order to solve this and have a correct growth and therefore, a correct facial development.

Note: since I'm a simple youngcel, I don't think I'll get as much support from my parents on such a controversial topic as my face, but I'll do my best.

This is my plan for both:

First of all, I'm going to see my orthodontist and get my plan to push and/or "physically" return my teeth into position and fix my bite. Second, I will find a maxillofacial surgeon (since there's no orthotropists in my country) or some doctor who performs OMT's and can get my plan for facial growth and development.
  • I will get MSE to expand my cheekbones and also, for correct upward and forward growth.
  • Taking advantage of my bone malleability, in addition to using MSE, I will also perform hardcore techniques, such as: hard mewing, thumb pulling and bonesmashing, always applying Wolff's law.
  • Also, to improve and prioritize my nasal breathing, I will perform breathing techniques, such as: Buteyko. And at night I will use MYOTAPE to prevent mouth breathing.
  • My main problem is my body posture or position, so I will work the posture muscles in the gym to strengthen them and I will do stretches, such as: wall angels and chin tuck's. At bedtime, I will sleep on my side (lateral decubitus).
  • Speaking of my chewing and swallowing, it's something I want to solve through OMT. Anyway, I will try to perform techniques like GOPex to fix my swallowing and promote bilateral chewing with my molars (without using my buccinators).
  • Last but not least, nutrition. I'm going to be on a strict hypercaloric diet where I'm going to restrict my carbs (since I will take mk-677) and eat tons of protein for mTOR. To avoid increasing blood glucose and insulin levels, I'm going to take berberine and p5p or Vitamin B6 (I already have a blood glucose monitor). Also, taking into account bone growth and remodeling, I will supplement Vitamins K2 (mk-4 and mk-7) and D3.
That's all, I hope I haven't forgotten anything (since I made this thread quickly), but if I forgot something don't forget to tell me. Any suggestion or advice is welcome!

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Mr.Proper, ChristianChad and 7 others
Tagging some niggas:
@Predeterminism @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tyronelite @Erik-Jón @HQNPmaxxing @Alexanderr @Adonis @Acromegaly_Chad @Pendejo @Nims @Kroker @OneTwoThree @Salieri @juste
@P4fivee @HerpDerpson @NegativeNorwood @CometDragon @PrinterAndFaxMachin
@damnit @EverythingMattersCel @Mr.Proper @Mewisthekey @wollet2 @sub5inchcel @justinzayn @AlexanderTheGreat @Arborist @Moggable @khvirgin @Ethniframementalcel @Hero of the Imperium @pintolino @Tyrion!
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, justinzayn, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
08C8322A C46E 4CC4 994A 0AA5499B425C

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, ChristianChad, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Tagging some niggas:
@Predeterminism @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tyronelite @Erik-Jón @HQNPmaxxing @Alexanderr @Adonis @Acromegaly_Chad @Pendejo @Nims @Kroker @OneTwoThree @Salieri @juste
@P4fivee @HerpDerpson @NegativeNorwood @CometDragon @PrinterAndFaxMachin
@damnit @EverythingMattersCel @Mr.Proper @Mewisthekey @wollet2 @sub5inchcel @justinzayn @AlexanderTheGreat @Arborist @Moggable @khvirgin @Ethniframementalcel @Hero of the Imperium @pintolino @Tyrion!
@enchanted_elixir
Who even are you???

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
idk if mse works that well most people i've seen that use it don't get much changes facially, except for broadening their smile

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
why this position
There's no better posture than sleeping on your side in terms of facial growth and development, since sleeping on your back is bad as gravity is pulling everything down. And not to mention sleeping on your stomach.

idk if mse works that well most people i've seen that use it don't get much changes facially, except for broadening their smile
Wider cheekbones, slightly wider nose and slightly wider IPD (like 1-2mm).

Answer provided by: @wannalooksmax

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, ChristianChad and Deleted member 5892
he's 15

• +1
Wider cheekbones, slightly wider nose and slightly wider IPD (like 1-2mm).

Answer provided by: @wannalooksmax
this was alleged, he didn't show pics i'm pretty sure i saw his post

I forgot to tag you. @DoctorLooksmax

Admire you for taking so much care of yourself when you're young.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ascension! and ChristianChad
On the topic of diet I advise you to consume minimal carbs but not so little that you go into Ketosis

• +1
1 pic a day of side and front for 3 years PLZZZZ BRO. in same room same light and same angle. lets prove mewing works, i can even edit the video for you later. send me a dm

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ascension!
Another bump.

Good approach. Look into framemaxing as well, while you're in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ascension!
Good observation but I dunno how to Framemax.
Reeves deadlift and breathing squats
I can go into detail since it seems not a lot of people are framemaxxing here judging by how little attention my thread about that got

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ascension!
Reeves deadlift and breathing squats
I can go into detail since it seems not a lot of people are framemaxxing here judging by how little attention my thread about that got
Could you explain me more in detail about Framemaxxing?

Could you explain me more in detail about Framemaxxing?
You widen your frame
Main 2 attributes:
1. Volume of the chest cavity
2. Width of shoulders
Those 2 contribute to a "manly" build. No one likes lanklets or men with birthing hips.

Framemaxxing works better if you're younger, but you can do it well into your late 20's, as this is where the growth plates between your clavicles fuse (so long after height)
For 1. do breathing squats (I do not recommend the other exercise, dumbell pullover, as it can murder your rotator cuffs, I personally don't do it as mine are always weak)
For 2. do reeves deadlift
look up youtube channel golden bookworm, it has a lot of information and goes more in depth

I will soon be consulting a maxillofacial orthodontist for general-consultation, I will tell him about my idea to obtain a palatal expander + OMT (MyoBrace) to guide my growth, I hope to achieve it.

how old are you brother