My Accutane Side Effects after 4 months of use

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
1. Hand skin dying from dryness - I use soap everytime I piss which causes my hand skin to literally get dark raised areas of dead skin which at first looked like an infeciton to me. I started using lotion after every hand wash which fixed this in 3 days but it gets worse on colder days

2. Dry eyes - I wear contacts everyday and my eyes get dry as fuck

3. Poor visual acquity and double vision - Due to dryness in my eyes I see double if I stay up 2 days, this could be due to contacts + accutane both but eye drops and sleep seem to fix this everytime

4. Dry lips - I apply my body lotion with hyaluronic acid on my lips every morning and night which gives me red and plump lips but if i miss a single application i get subhuman lips, also my lips shed skin every 1-2 days without even trying to exfoliating

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and silencio
Yeah thats why you dont use accutane

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: caiolindo, RoyaleWithCheese, nofap and 1 other person
side effects of having acne is way worse

• +1
Reactions: AySab, mfk and Akatlyn
5. death in a couple years
6. liver failure

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and AySab
Experienced 2 and 4, in addition to very dry peeling skin. Had to put on moisturizer every 3 hrs. I did 6 months of 20mg/day. Completely cleared my skin but still have some fucking scars which is brutal... If you have hormonal acne caused by DHT I think you should first take dutasteride, since type I 5AR is abundantly present in the skin. And if that alone doesn't work start with accutane.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
if didnt tried yet use tretinoin instead

• +1
Reactions: AySab and wackedchives
Experienced 2 and 4, in addition to very dry peeling skin. Had to put on moisturizer every 3 hrs. I did 6 months of 20mg/day. Completely cleared my skin but still have some fucking scars which is brutal... If you have hormonal acne caused by DHT I think you should first take dutasteride, since type I 5AR is abundantly present in the skin. And if that alone doesn't work start with accutane.
my acne actually went from grade 4 to grade 2-3 from 18-20 years of age while using topical anti biotics the whole time

introduced accutane when i had pigmentation and very few active acne - took 3 months to have a very clear face, i doubt i need a 5ar blocker that strong

biggest side effect - I have clear glowing skin with no acne for first time in 3 years
How is the scarring and PIH? I'm on it too and I'm worried that when it all clears up eventually, there will be left scars and shit.

How is the scarring and PIH? I'm on it too and I'm worried that when it all clears up eventually, there will be left scars and shit.
take a anti-histamine and omega-3 to reduce the chance of scarring.
if scarring occurs, your derm will probably do co2 laser treatment on you.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
take a anti-histamine and omega-3 to reduce the chance of scarring.
if scarring occurs, your derm will probably do co2 laser treatment on you.
I'm already taking fish oil, will ask my derm if I can take antihistamines and how. Thank you!

I'm already taking fish oil, will ask my derm if I can take antihistamines and how. Thank you!
you can get anti-histamines at the chemist, they are allergy tablets.
No problem and Good Luck.

• +1
you can get anti-histamines at the chemist, they are allergy tablets.
No problem and Good Luck.
I'm going in 4 days i can ask her.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Jfl at the faggots scared of some vitamin A

(for low IQcels, accutane is basically vit A)

• +1
1. Hand skin dying from dryness - I use soap everytime I piss which causes my hand skin to literally get dark raised areas of dead skin which at first looked like an infeciton to me. I started using lotion after every hand wash which fixed this in 3 days but it gets worse on colder days

2. Dry eyes - I wear contacts everyday and my eyes get dry as fuck

3. Poor visual acquity and double vision - Due to dryness in my eyes I see double if I stay up 2 days, this could be due to contacts + accutane both but eye drops and sleep seem to fix this everytime

4. Dry lips - I apply my body lotion with hyaluronic acid on my lips every morning and night which gives me red and plump lips but if i miss a single application i get subhuman lips, also my lips shed skin every 1-2 days without even trying to exfoliating
Is it a bad idea to take it without presciption? I have terrible acne way worse than mfs on reddit and ive used multiple tropicals like epiduo and acnatac that havenet shown results or made it worse

• +1
Is it a bad idea to take it without presciption? I have terrible acne way worse than mfs on reddit and ive used multiple tropicals like epiduo and acnatac that havenet shown results or made it worse
It's not safe by any means but if low inhib enough go for it I think. But getting a prescription if you can would be the best option. You can Dm if you want about either outcome, i'm on accutane too.

It's not safe by any means but if low inhib enough go for it I think. But getting a prescription if you can would be the best option. You can Dm if you want about either outcome, i'm on accutane too.
Why is it not safe? The only thing that would change it from safe in my case would be for a derma to to look at me and say yeah you've used other shit that didnt work its time for this now the thing is the doctors in my country are so retarded and pussy they dont give out shit to people that actually need it but i think im gonna get it prescribed either way just to be sure

• +1
Accutane saved my life, thanks Eurofarma!