My advice to the "Incel Movement"

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
As a compassionate person, I do not wish violence or harm on ANYONE including those like in the "incel movement" who have embraced a truly evil ideology that threatens women with violence. That being said, I cannot say in good faith that I would be terribly upset if something were to happen to an evil, violent misogynist who perpetuates a toxic ideology which we all know has harmed innocent people.

With all that being said, I would suggest the following:

1. Stop The Hate.

It is clear to me that not only do you hate others...you also hate yourself. This all comes from a toxic "ideology" which holds women in contempt, as second class citizens in a patriarchal worldview and seems to put physical appearance above everything else. Once you learn to accept YOURSELF...warts and all, flaws and all, they you can begin to accept others. Give respect and you will get respect.

2. Mental health resources

therapy, appropriate medication administered by a medical professional, making real world connections and building a supportive social network, an action plan for overcoming depression, extreme negativity, violent fantasies and in some cases (many cases?)...institutionalized in a mental care facility until they are ready to rejoin civilized society.

3. Accepting Hard Truths the Right Way

YES looks matter! I won't deny that we live in a superficial society that has MUCH to be desired! But you know what? That's not the ONLY thing that matters: kindness, personality and a sense of humor go a LONG way in both friendships and relationships with both men and women. Look outside and see how many less than perfect looking people have relationships and have found someone. If they can do it..so can you.

4. Self Improvement Plan

which leads to #4. Being that we live in a superficial society where looks matter and I would argue more than they should it's time to take steps to IMPROVE your looks by hitting the gym, eating right, dressing in fashionable clothes and having a positive mindset. If looks really do matter then it's time to stop complaining and start DOING something about it.

5. Respecting everyone as human beings..including women!

This might be the hardest part for many incels or so it would seem. You have internalized your own self hatred and projected that on to others. I am not going to pretend that getting rejected is easy...but you have to learn to accept challenges in life NOT in a toxic, extremely negative way but as a way to learn and grow. Specific example? You were "rejected" by a girl you had feelings for..but you know what? It's HER loss and your gain! Why? Because now you can move on and find someone new that you deserve that will share those feelings you have in return. It's an opportunity for exploration and growth...THAT'S the kind of mindset you need to have moving forward on this journey...

I have no illusions or naivety that this will be an easy road..that's why I recommended mental health resources at the beginning, they truly are ESSENTIAL. But that being said, there are many incels who are so toxic and prone to violence that they need to be kept out of society and from people - specifically women - that they can harm and openly fantasize about harming until they are ready to become a decent human being.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, Gonthar, ballskin and 7 others
Did read(y)
I am no longer incel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, GetShrekt, Max Frauder and 4 others
fuck off. someone ban this bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Mouthbreath, Johnnybegood and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Prince88 and Deleted member 9801
Pure suifuel thanks OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and GetShrekt
TLDR + yb better

Since when is the incel movement based around being violent towards women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
your post helped me get out of toxic inceldom just in a minute
thanks!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
shit :bluepill: thread;
muh PeRsOynalITy :soy::soy::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
TLDR = the faggot OP wants incels to be locked up.

Either a troll or you do not understand the black pill
Also psychology is Jewish pseudoscience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
As a compassionate person, I do not wish violence or harm on ANYONE including those like in the "incel movement" who have embraced a truly evil ideology that threatens women with violence. That being said, I cannot say in good faith that I would be terribly upset if something were to happen to an evil, violent misogynist who perpetuates a toxic ideology which we all know has harmed innocent people.

With all that being said, I would suggest the following:

1. Stop The Hate.

It is clear to me that not only do you hate others...you also hate yourself. This all comes from a toxic "ideology" which holds women in contempt, as second class citizens in a patriarchal worldview and seems to put physical appearance above everything else. Once you learn to accept YOURSELF...warts and all, flaws and all, they you can begin to accept others. Give respect and you will get respect.

2. Mental health resources

therapy, appropriate medication administered by a medical professional, making real world connections and building a supportive social network, an action plan for overcoming depression, extreme negativity, violent fantasies and in some cases (many cases?)...institutionalized in a mental care facility until they are ready to rejoin civilized society.

3. Accepting Hard Truths the Right Way

YES looks matter! I won't deny that we live in a superficial society that has MUCH to be desired! But you know what? That's not the ONLY thing that matters: kindness, personality and a sense of humor go a LONG way in both friendships and relationships with both men and women. Look outside and see how many less than perfect looking people have relationships and have found someone. If they can do it..so can you.

4. Self Improvement Plan

which leads to #4. Being that we live in a superficial society where looks matter and I would argue more than they should it's time to take steps to IMPROVE your looks by hitting the gym, eating right, dressing in fashionable clothes and having a positive mindset. If looks really do matter then it's time to stop complaining and start DOING something about it.

5. Respecting everyone as human beings..including women!

This might be the hardest part for many incels or so it would seem. You have internalized your own self hatred and projected that on to others. I am not going to pretend that getting rejected is easy...but you have to learn to accept challenges in life NOT in a toxic, extremely negative way but as a way to learn and grow. Specific example? You were "rejected" by a girl you had feelings for..but you know what? It's HER loss and your gain! Why? Because now you can move on and find someone new that you deserve that will share those feelings you have in return. It's an opportunity for exploration and growth...THAT'S the kind of mindset you need to have moving forward on this journey...

I have no illusions or naivety that this will be an easy road..that's why I recommended mental health resources at the beginning, they truly are ESSENTIAL. But that being said, there are many incels who are so toxic and prone to violence that they need to be kept out of society and from people - specifically women - that they can harm and openly fantasize about harming until they are ready to become a decent human being.
6hAHyaBt_400x400.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
shut the fuck up cuck go back to IT

"DarkTriadBeast"​

:lul::lul::lul::lul: