My African hair texture

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Is it any good? My hair turns into this if I don't apply product and twist it a bit:
Tw86UH.md.jpeg

My mom said it looks ghetto and unkempt and makes me look like a criminal, but she might be biased.

Are you thinning? Get on treatment if so.

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and fauxfox
No I just twisted it before the pic so it looks thinner and the light is really bright making it more obvious. It takes a few days before new hair regrows to fill in the twists

No I just twisted it before the pic so it looks thinner and the light is really bright making it more obvious. It takes a few days before new hair regrows to fill in the twists
How will new hair regrow in those areas if the result of them isn't haircutting but stretched skin?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I wonder, do east africans look indian if you straighten your hair?

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Is it any good? My hair turns into this if I don't apply product and twist it a bit:
Tw86UH.md.jpeg

My mom said it looks ghetto and unkempt and makes me look like a criminal, but she might be biased.
This isn’t Somali hair you jereer

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and fauxfox
How will new hair regrow in those areas if the result of them isn't haircutting but stretched skin?
I'm not sure about the actual process. All I know is everytime I get my hair twisted it looks like that then quickly fills out after. If I don't twist my hair its very thick and I'm NW0.
This isn’t Somali hair you jereer
Are you Somali too walaalo? I'm fully Somali I just got nappy hair for some reason. I have the nappiest hair in my entire family by far lol. I like this look better than generic curls though, it's more in style nowadays and almost reminds me of an anime characters hair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and AspiringMogger
I'm not sure about the actual process. All I know is everytime I get my hair twisted it looks like that then quickly fills out after. If I don't twist my hair its very thick and I'm NW0.

Are you Somali too walaalo? I'm fully Somali I just got nappy hair for some reason. I have the nappiest hair in my entire family by far lol. I like this look better than generic curls though, it's more in style nowadays and almost reminds me of an anime characters hair.
Yea I’m Somali and absolutely over getting shit hair genetics as an Abdi. Is it type 3 or 4 hair?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and fauxfox
Yea I’m Somali and absolutely over getting shit hair genetics as an Abdi. Is it type 3 or 4 hair?
No idea, probably type 4. I don't mind since I facemog 95+% of Somali males though, I'll take that trade any day.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Bro I love your women. I knew a gorgeous Somali brown girl gorgeous face and voice and biggggg assss bro I would maybe marry her

• +1
I moved far away. Bro she was gorgeous. . . . Her voice and accent too she was from like Maine or something in a Somali community in the States in a big farm. She came to my city for school and stuff. Bro her ass and face.

• +1
You actually stressed me out so much with this comment ngl bro I'm checking all my other hair photos and I think it was just due to tension from the twists.

I just took a photo of my hair right now, it's shit and ugly I'm trying to get back to that old length, here it is:
Tw8Qmc.jpeg

Is there a way I can find out if I'm thinning? And if I am what steps should I take? I'm definitely NW0 but maybe I'm thinning.

I can tell you're east African. And do you see thin spots? You can fix it real quick.

I can tell you're east African. And do you see thin spots? You can fix it real quick.
What made it obvious lol?
There aren't any spots on the top of my head that are thinner but the sides of my hair/temples are definitely a bit thinner.

What can I do preventively?
unirionically delusional, you look like the average somali male plus your fat
No I'm not delusional.
Tw8Rye.png

again you are, you look like ranjeet from mumbai

View attachment 2145517
If you can't see the radical difference between my lower third and this guy's lower third idk what to tell you. My face is balanced in equal thirds whereas his lower third is tiny and his thirds are not balanced at all.

My eye area is completely different from his. Ears don't stick out like his. My eyebrow shape is completely different from his. My lips are much thinner than his.

We can ask an actual fellow Somali @AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
There aren't any spots on the top of my head that are thinner but the sides of my hair/temples are definitely a bit thinner.

No I'm not delusional.
Tw8Rye.png
Idk I can just tell lol

No I'm not delusional.
Tw8Rye.png
So glad to be European Middle Eastern bro you guys are chill asf compared to others. And yes you definitely look Somali or East African.

Well the thing people do is Minoxidil for hair growth and thickening but you will eventually need to get on Finasteride to block the particular Dht type so it doesn't keep killing your hair slowly of rapidly depending on how rapid your progression and thinning is.

Just leave it then if you aren't thinning bro.

• +1
She right. You aren’t taking that much care of it tbh

If you can't see the radical difference between my lower third and this guy's lower third idk what to tell you. My face is balanced in equal thirds whereas his lower third is tiny and his thirds are not balanced at all.

My eye area is completely different from his. Ears don't stick out like his. My eyebrow shape is completely different from his. My lips are much thinner than his.

JFL at his delusion. Half of Somali men are dark skinned, with shit undertones

• +1
Why refer to your skin as shit bro. And yeah Somalis are usually dark and Ethiopians and such vary.

Why refer to your skin as shit bro. And yeah Somalis are usually dark and Ethiopians and such vary.
I’m lighter skinned Somali myself as well. It’s just the truth. A lot have horrible undertones/hyperpigmentation.

None are Indian looking though. I don't get it.
Dude is actually delusional. The only similarity between me and the Somali guy he posted is our skin color and maybe nose. Apart from that we look RADICALLY different.
It's funny because he's Indian and trying to claim me as Indian too lol.
She right. You aren’t taking that much care of it tbh
You're right, I don't really shampoo, conditioner and I use shitty products every now and then. I could be taking way better care of my hair I'm going to do some research on Black haircare.
Idk I can just tell lol

So glad to be European Middle Eastern bro you guys are chill asf compared to others. And yes you definitely look Somali or East African.

Well the thing people do is Minoxidil for hair growth and thickening but you will eventually need to get on Finasteride to block the particular Dht type so it doesn't keep killing your hair slowly of rapidly depending on how rapid your progression and thinning is.

Just leave it then if you aren't thinning bro.
I'll make a reminder for 1 year from now to check if my hair has thinned, if it has I'll start treatment immediately. I'm going to buy a dermaroller in the meantime for hair and eventually face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and FutureAestheticMale
I’m lighter skinned Somali myself as well. It’s just the truth. A lot have horrible undertones/hyperpigmentation.
That girl I showed you is dark and beautiful.

Would I be considered dark, average I light skinned for a Somali? I feel like my skin has strong reddish undertones.

Dude is actually delusional. The only similarity between me and the Somali guy he posted is our skin color and maybe nose. Apart from that we look RADICALLY different.
It's funny because he's Indian and trying to claim me as Indian too lol.

You're right, I don't really shampoo, conditioner and I use shitty products every now and then. I could be taking way better care of my hair I'm going to do some research on Black haircare.

I'll make a reminder for 1 year from now to check if my hair has thinned, if it has I'll start treatment immediately. I'm going to buy a dermaroller in the meantime for hair and eventually face.
Yeah what I was thinking just leave it for now and notice any change later If you see still early enough to not be noticeable to others really and you can hide it with curly hair if it is while you start treatment.

• +1
Would I be considered dark, average I light skinned for a Somali? I feel like my skin has strong reddish undertones.
Deffo light skinned. If you are considered dark for a Somali you look Tamil Indian.

• JFL
Deffo light skinned. If you are considered dark for a Somali you look Tamil Indian.
I do not look Indian lmao
My dad has a very weird pheno for Somalis though his hair is completely straight and he used to have a ponytail back in the day. He looks fully South Indian.

• JFL
Looks like worms

• JFL
I do not look Indian lmao
My dad has a very weird pheno for Somalis though his hair is completely straight and he used to have a ponytail back in the day. He looks fully South Indian.
Yea I never said you looked Indian

• +1

Psl retard, who get no attention from women irl stop coping hard