My anti-Incel supplements

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Was taking my pills this morning, and just laughed at the absurdity of taking all this shit. 50 pills a day keeps the inceldom away I guess

5 Grams Creatine (2 capsules)
This is proven to have slight benefits in the gym and even some mental benefits. If you don't get side effects no reason not to take creatine really. I swear to God this shit made my pumps better. Didn't bloat my face like or make me shit my guts out like some people report, so I will stay on this for now. Might be newbie gains because I started lifting a few months ago.. but I swear this shit made my pumps and vascularity noticably better.

30,000mcg Beta Carotene (2 capsules)
Been on this for just under a month. My coloring has changed slightly, not worthy of pics or it's own post yet, but I will for sure make a post if it ascends me enough to be noticable on camera. One thing I noticed instantly is my night vision got better, no joke. On day 2 taking it I woke up in the middle of the night with both my eyes in pain and completely caked with that gross dried up tear stuff. So it definitely made my night vision better, and this is the only explanation. Legit I can see in low light significantly better.

5,000 iu + 100 MCG Vitamin D3+K2 (1 capsule)
Most people are vitamin D deficient, and I never go outside so the vitamin D is a no brainer for me. If you are vitamin D deficient like most people are you simply aren't optimized. Apparently taking it with vitamin K2 can help route calcium to your bones or some shit? Idk but a lot of people take these together and there's also research that vitamin K2 supplementing is beneficial so I'm taking it. Noticed no difference since taking this tbh but IK I would be vitamin D deficient if I didn't take it.

1 gram Ecdysterone (2 capsules)
There is loads of anecdotes and a small amount of research supporting this for muscle and strength growth. I have plenty of money and it has no side effects so I'm trying this for 60 days. Just started this today, will make a post about this if it works.

25 MG Mk-677
Just starting this today. This does have some potential side effects, but I haven't noticed anything yet. Just want to experiment with this, my growth plates are probably closed but I have seen anecdotes on reddit of people getting frame growth from MK so I might as well try. Worst case scenario all my growth plates are closed.. IGF-1 is anabolic anyway so it will help with building muscle and recovery. Will make a post for sure about this, I measured my exact morning height and the width of my clavicles specifically today, I will measure again on 3 months or so and report back. Drinking lots of milk and preying to gandy.

1000 MCG Vitamin B-12
Lots of vegans take this, but b12 is a common deficiency even amount meat eaters. So a no brainer to take this imo. Only like 4 dollars for months of the stuff. Important for a bajillion different processes in the body.

I take this with like 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter. Your body will not absorb like half of these supplements if you do not eat it with fat. Beta Carotene is 100% useless if you do not eat it with fat.

What do you guys think? Anything you would add?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1c, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5786 and 21 others
Make sure you get something to counteract bloat from mk
dandelion root extract and potassium are good

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, IdiAmin, cumbutamoren and 4 others
Vitamin D3
Vitamin k2 mk2
Magnesium
Zinc

Thats all you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 11 others
Vitamin D3
Vitamin k2 mk2
Magnesium
Zinc

Thats all you need.
Main staples tbh. I don't even take Zinc cause I get it through food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
take carnitine it cures tha autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
does betacarotene does anything for your skin (other than night vision)?
I've been taking it for months for nothing, now I take anasthaxin too

Last edited:
take carnitine it cures tha autism
Does that have mental effects? I heard it was for body composition, so you put on less fat. Not really a problem for me, been bulking last 3 months, still have visible abs. My body seems borderline incapable of producing fat.

effect of these pills

• +1
My anti-incel supplements: 30 mg Testosterone, 30 mg Methylphenidate, 3 mg Exemestane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, quakociaptockh, Deleted member and 1 other person
jfl at the cope pills

where is your fin?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member
jfl at the cope pills

where is your fin?
I'm 18 so it's still possible I could benefit from having DHT. Also my dad is NW1 in his 50s and my mom's dad is NW1 in his 80s

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member and lasthope
Powdered mk in a pill? Not the best absorption. Also jfl at ecdysterone:lul:

Just take vitamiins bro..

How can you even afford that much, as a sub5 incel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member and datboijj
more like anti money supplements

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Pills are a gigantic cope outside of treating symptoms

Does that have mental effects? I heard it was for body composition, so you put on less fat. Not really a problem for me, been bulking last 3 months, still have visible abs. My body seems borderline incapable of producing fat.
Just started taking it recently for leanmaxxing and yeah it does improve cognition a lot, since it improves your mitochondria and apparently many autists are deficient in it. Have yet to read all the studies about it but there was some interesting correlation to autism severity I recall

• +1
Based high IQ

• +1
Based high IQ

• +1
Why not simply a Multivitamin pill? Also Astaxanthin mogs beta carotene

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
I take NAC, Magnesium, Vit D3+k2 (same pill) and cyproheptadine

I take NAC, Magnesium, Vit D3+k2 (same pill) and cyproheptadine
Do you take the cypro daily? And what effects do you notice?

toxic as fuck, only pills u should take are stimulants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Kmscurry and datboijj
Why not simply a Multivitamin pill? Also Astaxanthin mogs beta carotene
does astaxanthin give you redder undertones? just started taking 12mg/day guess ill find out

miring your cope.
I would spend all that money for prostitutes or real surgery

Do you take the cypro daily? And what effects do you notice?
started taking it recently and you shouldn't take them everyday. Not sure but my mood is more stable

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Mirin the MK677.
i am gonna start that soon also. I need muh muscles.

• +1
Mirin the MK677.
i am gonna start that soon also. I need muh muscles.
be careful of insulin resistance if you are on mk. make sure you do your research

• +1
be careful of insulin resistance if you are on mk. make sure you do your research
Thanks.
Yeah I heard.
I was planning 8 week cycle. With berberine for insuline protection. And with buying insuline measuring machine. So I can daily measure much insuline levels

• +1
@PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 3828

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flye – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Wide-Grip Dips – 3 sets x to failure
Barbell Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Preacher Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps (Drop sets: perform 8-10 reps, then cut the weight in half and perform another 8)

This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

Barbell Squats – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions – 3 sets x to failure
Leg Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Calves – Train on instinct by performing a few sets on a few different machines.

A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Wednesday: Back

Lat Pulldowns – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Deadlifts – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Bent Over Barbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
One Arm Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Hyperextensions – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

Overhead Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Upright Rows supersetted w/ Lateral Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Front Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Lying Rear Delt Side Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Skullcrushers- 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

There is also no need to perform direct front raises, as the anterior head of the shoulder is already hit very hard on all chest and shoulder presses. Almost all bodybuilders already have over-developed front delts which can actually cause an imbalance in the shoulder joint.

The triceps workout is fairly standard but a bit on the high volume side.

Full Body

Deadlifts – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Squats – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Clean & Jerk – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Overhand Chin Ups – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

• +1
Have all of these pills worked at making you not an incel?

• +1