My anxiety when pinning is getting out of hand

Ill change ts later

Ill change ts later

@wogcel on Tiktok
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
802
Reputation
877
I just pinned HCG for the first time. Whenever I do the slightest thing when pinning I get the most anxiety, e.g. change injection sites, PIP, new compound. Had to calm myself down for 20 min before I actually injected it. Every single pin I feel like it is the last time I breathe. I am shaking all the time, my heart rate is all over the place. Giga Over.

Need a daily anxiety medication asap. I might even have to switch from nebivolol to propanolol if I must which I don't want to do. Genuinely brutal 😢
 
I just pinned HCG for the first time. Whenever I do the slightest thing when pinning I get the most anxiety, e.g. change injection sites, PIP, new compound. Had to calm myself down for 20 min before I actually injected it. Every single pin I feel like it is the last time I breathe. I am shaking all the time, my heart rate is all over the place. Giga Over.

Need a daily anxiety medication asap. I might even have to switch from nebivolol to propanolol if I must which I don't want to do. Genuinely brutal 😢
It's normal no need for meds for that
 
I just pinned HCG for the first time. Whenever I do the slightest thing when pinning I get the most anxiety, e.g. change injection sites, PIP, new compound. Had to calm myself down for 20 min before I actually injected it. Every single pin I feel like it is the last time I breathe. I am shaking all the time, my heart rate is all over the place. Giga Over.

Need a daily anxiety medication asap. I might even have to switch from nebivolol to propanolol if I must which I don't want to do. Genuinely brutal 😢
i also have this problem but i keep grinding.

youre gonna make it trust me.
 

Similar threads

ParisianMogger191
Replies
5
Views
75
liunars
liunars
yagadaga
Replies
59
Views
348
Yeminah
Yeminah
hipletslayer11
Replies
0
Views
18
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
iqlets
Replies
2
Views
55
iqlets
iqlets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top