My apoitment with ortho

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
I was ask here before am i need a bimax and if i get orthodontics before surgery how much time need to spend ?

Yesterday i went to ortho and talk to her about that questions, she said at first sight, you definetly need a jaw surgery, your mandible is recessed but your maxilla is okeyish. And she said i can't say exact advancement you need i only tell about after xray scans. I couldn't get xrays because xray section of hospital was closed i will go next week again for scans. And she tell me you need wear braces at least 1 year before surgery (rotting one year more jfl). And she tell me 2 first pre molar from my lower jaw needs to be removed for getting braces, and i wanna ask you guys is this bad thing ?

You probably need space adn angulation i wouldnt be afraid unless you want to spend time widening and shit before
i did the whole non extraction plan 4 years in and my teeth are stil flaring out

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
You probably need space adn angulation i wouldnt be afraid unless you want to spend time widening and shit before
i did the whole non extraction plan 4 years in and my teeth are stil flaring out
4 years too much i can't rot more i am 22 already but i will ask about mse/msdo option she probably not willing to do that. There was a meme about pre molar extraction could give you hollow cheeks i hope that meme were true.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Never get teeth pulled always expand

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sergio-OMS, Pumanator, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
4 years too much i can't rot more i am 22 already but i will ask about mse/msdo option she probably not willing to do that. There was a meme about pre molar extraction could give you hollow cheeks i hope that meme were true.
get regular palate expander then but thats s till like 6-9 months

• +1
Retracting 1 cm of mandible to move it 1 cm further later jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Never get teeth pulled always expand
she said it's a necessary for your case she is not a fan of extraction and retraction, she said we will create space with extraction and retract your lower teeth so your overbite will increase (i have already 1-2 mm) and after that i will end up 3-4 mm over bite so if get 5 mm lefort 1 i will probably get 8-9 mm bsso i think it's make sense.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Boldandbeautiful
Talk to a maxfac surgeon first
Then he will tell you the indications to refer to the ortho, not the opposite

• +1
Is this done regularly? I've never heard of this being done, even though I dont need extractions as I'm going for ccw. Might be big for those needing linear advancement.

Is this done regularly? I've never heard of this being done, even though I dont need extractions as I'm going for ccw. Might be big for those needing linear advancement.

It's usually done with in conjunction with mse because often patients have a smaller maxilla in comparison to their mandible. Once the maxilla is expanded Sfot is the simplest way to match the lower bite with the upper. There is no cosmetic difference tho aside from good bite. I have no clue if it's used often with jaw surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
soon i will get xrays and share here i hope you guys could help me or maybe our surgeons sergio and realsurgerymax could help.

soon i will get xrays and share here i hope you guys could help me or maybe our surgeons sergio and realsurgerymax could help.
Surgeons :lul: :lul:
Just lol at the patients of the butchers that lurk this site. Monoblocs for everyone!

• WTF
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
Retracting 1 cm of mandible to move it 1 cm further later jfl
only 2 pre molar extraction could retract 1 cm ?

only 2 pre molar extraction could retract 1 cm ?
I dont know for sure, but one tooth is like 7mm, and to close that space something has to go back

• +1
Always check various professionals, don't just take the advice of the first one you visit, and i would never get anything serious done by a woman, so get a male ortho.

• JFL
It makes youur malar area flat not the buccal area. The buccal fat pad isn't supported by bone., it's intertwined between the masseters and buccinators in the lining of your mouth walls so extractions wont have any effect on it, you'll get hollowness in the form of tear troughs and bad looking UES not the sort of hollowness male models have below their cheekbones and stop going to foid doctors. Foid doctors only exist to fill a diversity quota so that cucked orbiters don't seethe about patriarchy :feelswhat:

• +1
It makes youur malar area flat not the buccal area. The buccal fat pad isn't supported by bone., it's intertwined between the masseters and buccinators in the lining of your mouth walls so extractions wont have any effect on it, you'll get hollowness in the form of tear troughs and bad looking UES not the sort of hollowness male models have below their cheekbones and stop going to foid doctors. Foid doctors only exist to fill a diversity quota so that cucked orbiters don't seethe about patriarchy :feelswhat:
bro yea you could be right as i said before she is not a fan of retractive orthodontics, i was went 2 male ortho they are bluepilled than her jfl first one want to remove my 4 wisdom teeth second one remove my 4 pre molar and retract my tooths(she will remove only 2 premolar from my lower jaw). when i talk about surgeries to them they are pissed of to me, also i am living third world country i haven't much option tbh. But i will go 1-2 maxfax for getting their suggestions before starting the orthodontic treatment.

I was ask here before am i need a bimax and if i get orthodontics before surgery how much time need to spend ?

Yesterday i went to ortho and talk to her about that questions, she said at first sight, you definetly need a jaw surgery, your mandible is recessed but your maxilla is okeyish. And she said i can't say exact advancement you need i only tell about after xray scans. I couldn't get xrays because xray section of hospital was closed i will go next week again for scans. And she tell me you need wear braces at least 1 year before surgery (rotting one year more jfl). And she tell me 2 first pre molar from my lower jaw needs to be removed for getting braces, and i wanna ask you guys is this bad thing ?

Consult with 5 more surgeons

• +1