MY ASCENSION NO SURGERY > @pintolinox

Yo bro i don’t often use .org tbh i just really bored atm but just wanna say you have a pretty good Ascension. All im suggesting is is try lower bodyfat a tiny bit more and you’re set also ignore all the racism here you’re better looking than my entire school which is 99% white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yo bro i don’t often use .org tbh i just really bored atm but just wanna say you have a pretty good Ascension. All im suggesting is is try lower bodyfat a tiny bit more and you’re set also ignore all the racism here you’re better looking than my entire school which is 99% white
heard, but i’m done losing weight, 136 pounds 5’11.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
heard, but i’m done losing weight, 136 pounds
Maybe try to lean bulk and repeat the process etc etc you gotta risk some fat but if it doesn’t make you totally upset im sure you can handle it. You plan on getting any surgerys?

Maybe try to lean bulk and repeat the process etc etc you gotta risk some fat but if it doesn’t make you totally upset im sure you can handle it. You plan on getting any surgerys?
Hell no, this online shit gets too deep, if I get older and my nose begins to be TOO much for my face like it was back then def rhino. However have been lean bulking and in the past 8 months gained about 7-8 lean.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Hell no, this online shit gets too deep, if I get older and my nose begins to be TOO much for my face like it was back then def rhino. However have been lean bulking and in the past 8 months gained about 7-8 lean.
Oh yeah I totally agree bro about the online stuff it does get very deep and also same i plan on getting rhino aswell when im a bit older idk see if my nose changes as im still 16 doubt it will also yeah keep lean bulking btw cause more muscle you can push out the better youll look after cutting again

• +1
Fix the nostrils

proof jaw is law.. low tier eye area + flared nostrils + dreads need a retwist
Didn’t need retwist in the pics, also my eyes are only like that because b4 eyemaxx+ terrible pics. “Jobs not finished”

Didn’t need retwist in the pics, also my eyes are only like that because b4 eyemaxx+ terrible pics. “Jobs not finished”
post your eyes unfrauded

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lmaooo what made u say that bro
I was just joking but I did think you were white cuz graycel. I was memeing Elliot Rodger when he posted on that bodybuilding forum. I’ll show you, one sec.

• +1
I was just joking but I did think you were white cuz graycel. I was memeing Elliot Rodger when he posted on that bodybuilding forum. I’ll show you, one sec.
@qotav

doagukv9x9w41.png

• JFL
Pm’d you brk

that’s on me then, if ur a gym bro how long did it take u to get big may I ask
Gonna take a year or 2 depending on your genetics

• +1
I got dripmaxx brother, and my life is good, just burning time. U think earrings would be good investment with dreads? I hesitate. Also nose piercing is a tight one to pull off
earrings can only do good for u tbh

Did you get my pm bro?

View attachment 2207096 in one day and a half. and i’m 5’11 sorry colby try again 🥺
And why don’t u show ur profile/some messages? Cuz u have slayed zero

You look below average still, you look like the nigger version of ur typical bug eyed curry on this website

And why don’t u show ur profile/some messages? Cuz u have slayed zero

You look below average still, you look like the nigger version of ur typical bug eyed curry on this website

DD5FDF82 799E 46C5 9E14 EDC754ED09A6

Others not attaching but U get the point 🤷‍♂️ i’m not below average and u can trust a woman to be a woman no need to be a knight 😂. Also now show your face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: danny phantom
View attachment 2215895
Others not attaching but U get the point 🤷‍♂️ i’m not below average and u can trust a woman to be a woman no need to be a knight 😂. Also now show your face.
Ah yes one cherry picked cropped screenshot with a girl calling you “bae” = slayer. You aren’t good looking and that’s that.

Feel free to PM me if you want to see my face. No idea what you aim to get out of it though