MY ASCENSION PLAN DETAILED PART 1( my first thread)

F

flexinsamu

Iron
DISCLAIMER: this is my first thread so please be kind with a poor greycel like me , this is gonna be a “dump” of softmaxxes and shit. in this first part we will be talking about the most important facial feature in terms of appeal: THE EYE AREA. English is not my first language so sorry if there are spelling mistakes.

Im 17 with bad bone mass and 5 10 unfrauded, but good harmony, hair , lips, eye area and coloring, so my smv is really good for jbs, and i dont have trouble with foids( i got a gf too(her guy friend height mogs me(brutal))). Im high trust look and personality but NT only if i feel comfortable so it depends by the people i am around. These are all the softmaxxes i do for my eye area to get that slayer gaze:

already doing:

EYELID PULLING:
whenever i can, im currently pulling only left eye as it has more uee and it works a little but idk if its temporary.

EYE MUSCLES HYPERTHROPHY: if every muscle can grow why shouldnt eye muscles grow too? i squint my lower eyelids and eyes overall, putting some resistance with my fingers sometimes( put them on the orbitals curling them like a hook to be more accurate). COULD cause crow feet so make sure to dermaroll that area but not more than 1 time a week as its a soft area and you could hurt the skin there.

EYELINER ON WATERLINE to get that tom strijd look: you gotta learn to do that in a way that nobody notices youre wearing that faggot shit but still ascends your eye area giving more contrast to the sclera.

IMG 9080

DERMAROLLING EYEBROWS: i do that 3 times a week focusing on the outer part of my right eyebrow as it’s shorter than the left one. it works but its a slow process so you have to be costant.

EYEBROW AND LASH TINT: i tinted them black but maybe my natural dark brown looks better with green eyes but idk, i used a tint shampoo so it wasnt even meant for eyebrows, so i bought an eyebrow and lash tint, but i think its gonna be useless for my lashes as theyre already pretty dark.

EYEBROW GROOMING: cut them with an eyebrow razor and get that positive tilt brah

COSTANT SQUINTING IN PUBLIC: i squint my lower eyelid and it has become kinda natural to me and i dont look like an autist unlike retards who aggressively squint all the eye area. This gives me better pfl and trains muscles.

DON’T DO THIS, foids will notice and make fun of you

IMG 9081

PLANNING TO DO:

VASELINE OR BB CREAM TO COVER DARK CIRCLES

VOLUFILLINE ON LOWER AND UPPER EYELIDS TO FILL THAT FAT PADS AND GET THAT CHICO EYE AREA
Top tier fat pads, i love his eyes
IMG 9082

VASELINE ON UPPER EYELID TO MOISTURIZE AND MAKE THEM SLIDE EASIER, REDUCING UEE

ICE HOODING( IDK IF THAT’S COPE SO PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU GOT ANY RESULTS WITH IT)

HONEY IN UPPER EYELID CREASE TO “GLUE” IT AND KEEP YOUR EYES HOODED:
could be effective but only if your uee is really little

CASTOR OIL ON LASHES AND BROWS: someone says it’s cope but there’s a lot on anecdotal evidence here and on tiktok so ill try that to get that zayn malik look

CURLING LASHES: that’s not gay so curl them, put some vaseline on top to keep them curled and go out slaying bhai

MOISTURIZING EYE DROPS: gets rid of redness and makes your Limbal rings and eye colour more striking and constrasting

ASTAXANTIN OR IDK HOW TO SPELL THAT : could make your limbal rings darker and make your eye area look better but im not really informed about this supplement effect on eyes.
dark limbal rings: slayer eyes
IMG 9084

Part one ends here, so give me some feedback and let me know if i missed something, thank you to the faggots who read all of this autism. bye

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HandsomeHustler, SubhumanForever, jordanisbetterthanu and 4 others
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ur not gonna ascend boyo if u have time to type all that

• +1
Reactions: Running!, mathis, proxyy and 2 others
Dude literally everything you said is cope jfl holy shit who let this tiktokcel into the forum EVERYTHING IS COPE lmao eyelid pulling honey etc LMAOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saisei, bugbug, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Dude literally everything you said is cope jfl holy shit who let this tiktokcel into the forum EVERYTHING IS COPE lmao eyelid pulling honey etc LMAOO
this is all shit that i found on org bro

this is all shit that i found on org bro
Bro they're all cope holy shit just because its on org doesnt mean its true, do u realise the niggas on org who made these guides are also tiktokcels LMAO............ You should know that most looksmax guides on org are bullshit and cope lol

Nigga tagged clavicular and pneumo too :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Saisei, lucifer6969 and 1 other person
Bro they're all cope holy shit just because its on org doesnt mean its true, do u realise the niggas on org who made these guides are also tiktokcels LMAO............ You should know that most looksmax guides on org are bullshit and cope lol
when ill be 9 psl you ll be silent

when ill be 9 psl you ll be silent
Stfu you dumb fag graycel

Literally everything u said is cope muh honey muh eyelid pulling honey on eyelids, i can tell ur a dumb tiktokcel since u tagged pneumo and clavicular LIKE bro what do u want them to doLOOL shit u said are cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Saisei and 4lt.Real
Stfu you dumb fag graycel

Literally everything u said is cope muh honey muh eyelid pulling honey on eyelids, i can tell ur a dumb tiktokcel since u tagged pneumo and clavicular LIKE bro what do u want them to doLOOL shit u said are cope
IMG 9087
IMG 9086

how is this coping you fag

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and neverchadlite

Nigga tagged clavicular and pneumo too :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
how do i know which ones arent cope?

Nigga its all TEMPORARY changes you fucking retarded piece of shit ITS ALL TEMPORARY
brows , lashes and hooding are not temporary+ majority of softmaxxes are temporary lmao you do them when you go out and slay

how do i know which ones arent cope?
everything he said is cope
brows , lashes and hooding are not temporary+ majority of softmaxxes are temporary lmao you do them when you go out and slay
lmaoo nigga honey or eye pulling wont do absolute shit holy shit just kys LMAOO bro

THEY. DO. NOT. WORK. ITS. ALL. TIKTOK. COPE.

nigga thinks putting honey at eyelids give him hunter eyes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas and lin1011
Im 17 with bad bone mass and 5 10 unfrauded, but good harmony, hair , lips, eye area and coloring, so my smv is really good for jbs, and i dont have trouble with foids( i got a gf too(her guy friend height mogs me(brutal))). Im high trust look and personality but NT only if i feel comfortable so it depends by the people i am around. These are all the softmaxxes i do for my eye area to get that slayer gaze:

already doing:

EYELID PULLING:
whenever i can, im currently pulling only left eye as it has more uee and it works a little but idk if its temporary.

EYE MUSCLES HYPERTHROPHY: if every muscle can grow why shouldnt eye muscles grow too? i squint my lower eyelids and eyes overall, putting some resistance with my fingers sometimes( put them on the orbitals curling them like a hook to be more accurate). COULD cause crow feet so make sure to dermaroll that area but not more than 1 time a week as its a soft area and you could hurt the skin there.

EYELINER ON WATERLINE to get that tom strijd look: you gotta learn to do that in a way that nobody notices youre wearing that faggot shit but still ascends your eye area giving more contrast to the sclera.

View attachment 3019741

DERMAROLLING EYEBROWS: i do that 3 times a week focusing on the outer part of my right eyebrow as it’s shorter than the left one. it works but its a slow process so you have to be costant.

EYEBROW AND LASH TINT: i tinted them black but maybe my natural dark brown looks better with green eyes but idk, i used a tint shampoo so it wasnt even meant for eyebrows, so i bought an eyebrow and lash tint, but i think its gonna be useless for my lashes as theyre already pretty dark.

EYEBROW GROOMING: cut them with an eyebrow razor and get that positive tilt brah

COSTANT SQUINTING IN PUBLIC: i squint my lower eyelid and it has become kinda natural to me and i dont look like an autist unlike retards who aggressively squint all the eye area. This gives me better pfl and trains muscles.

View attachment 3019795

PLANNING TO DO:

VOLUFILLINE ON LOWER AND UPPER EYELIDS TO FILL THAT FAT PADS AND GET THAT CHICO EYE AREA
View attachment 3019804

ICE HOODING( IDK IF THAT’S COPE SO PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU GOT ANY RESULTS WITH IT)

CASTOR OIL ON LASHES AND BROWS: someone says it’s cope but there’s a lot on anecdotal evidence here and on tiktok so ill try that to get that zayn malik look

CURLING LASHES: that’s not gay so curl them, put some vaseline on top to keep them curled and go out slaying bhai

MOISTURIZING EYE DROPS: gets rid of redness and makes your Limbal rings and eye colour more striking and constrasting

ASTAXANTIN OR IDK HOW TO SPELL THAT : could make your limbal rings darker and make your eye area look better but im not really informed about this supplement effect on eyes.
View attachment 3019807

Part one ends here, so give me some feedback and let me know if i missed something, thank you to the faggots who read all of this autism. bye
dermarolling 3x a week ? i do 1 should i increase?

Never heard about this affecting your Limbal rings before. Got any studies or a forum post on it.

Will there be a full face reveal so we know you ascended Fagot, nearly everything you said is cope, but still try your best ig. Still tho would wanne see full face so we know your not frauded. You can easily fraud eye area ascensions just by putting your phone higher

Will there be a full face reveal so we know you ascended Fagot, nearly everything you said is cope, but still try your best ig. Still tho would wanne see full face so we know your not frauded. You can easily fraud eye area ascensions just by putting your phone higher
same angle bro

DISCLAIMER: this is my first thread so please be kind with a poor greycel like me , this is gonna be a “dump” of softmaxxes and shit. in this first part we will be talking about the most important facial feature in terms of appeal: THE EYE AREA. English is not my first language so sorry if there are spelling mistakes.

already doing:

EYELID PULLING:

View attachment 3019741

View attachment 3019795

PLANNING TO DO:

View attachment 3019804

View attachment 3019807

IMG 9090

HONEY IN UPPER EYELID CREASE TO “GLUE” IT AND KEEP YOUR EYES HOODED: could be effective but only if your uee is really little
Use stronger adhesives like skintape or glue

• +1
Reactions: flexinsamu

already doing:

EYELID PULLING:

View attachment 3019741

View attachment 3019795

PLANNING TO DO:

View attachment 3019804

View attachment 3019807

No limbal rings - coomer trait.​

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
everything he said is cope

lmaoo nigga honey or eye pulling wont do absolute shit holy shit just kys LMAOO bro

THEY. DO. NOT. WORK. ITS. ALL. TIKTOK. COPE.

nigga thinks putting honey at eyelids give him hunter eyes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
parents are going to walk in on this mf rubbing honey all over his eyes:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and asdvek
  • JFL
Reactions: inlaf
Lmao some of this is Cope but a lot of it does work + depends on genes. Niggas on here will say castor is cope but tried it for 2 weeks and gave up cuz their genetics are ass. I have been doing it for 2 months and have easily way darker brows and longer lashes, 6-10 months will prob give a lot more results though.

Also a lot of people here give false info or say shit is cope cuz it actually does work, they just don’t want other ppl to know about it. Decent thread tho good work.

• +1
Reactions: flexinsamu