My Ascension Plan For Tha Summa (15 Years Old)

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
These are some of the softmaxxes I'm planning to do

1. Injecting lipolab into my buccal fat area, neck area, and nose area for more le hollow cheeks. (inb4 muh uncanny)

2. Height frauding while going out with some shitty shoes that boost your height by 2 inches. They were posted by Clavicular in one of his threads. currently 5'9 and will fraud to 5'11, hopefully increasing my IOIs among the JB populace.

^^^^
Thread for shoes: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-review-of-the-conzuri-joggers-height-boosting-shoe.1056465/

3. Possibly buying latisse (eyelash and eyebrow growth serum), but wary of the side effects. If any latissecels could let me know their thoughts on this product, please do so below.

4. Might try dickmaxxing, for anybody else who wants to do this just go on r/gettingbigger tbh and look at any dickmaxxing threads on .org

Let me know what you guys think

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, silencio and asdvek
lazy fuck hop on roids

4186658 4183831 IMG 4407

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dariboga, gribsufer1 and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
best of luck brotha

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
gonna try lipolab also this summer

not in nose tho im too much of a pussy
im having my sister whos a nurse do it for me tbh because i dont wanna fuck up

• +1
hopefully, and apparently im going into a growth spurt (doctor said) so it will be giga good for me
mirin

make the most of these teen years boyo

ik everyone says it i didn’t believe them until now that im 19

that shit goes quick my man

mirin

make the most of these teen years boyo

ik everyone says it i didn’t believe them until now that im 19

that shit goes quick my man
ty bhai, will try my best

• +1
  • Love it
injecting near my dick area would be giga scary tbh
true, so be careful, tho a nurse doing it. It msy be embarassing so do what you want.

• Hmm...
I’m also 15 I’ll do Pdo and gh and ai probably

I was thinking test but still worried that my plates will get closed

1. Injecting lipolab into my buccal fat area, neck area, and nose area for more le hollow cheeks. (inb4 muh uncanny)

2. Height frauding while going out with some shitty shoes that boost your height by 2 inches. They were posted by Clavicular in one of his threads. currently 5'9 and will fraud to 5'11, hopefully increasing my IOIs among the JB populace.

^^^^
Thread for shoes: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-review-of-the-conzuri-joggers-height-boosting-shoe.1056465/

3. Possibly buying latisse (eyelash and eyebrow growth serum), but wary of the side effects. If any latissecels could let me know their thoughts on this product, please do so below.

4. Might try dickmaxxing, for anybody else who wants to do this just go on r/gettingbigger tbh and look at any dickmaxxing threads on .org

Hahaha u gotta dick maxx

^^^^

aka. will do absolutely nothiing and mental masturbate

aka. will do absolutely nothiing and mental masturbate
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: kys bud

none of them are cope, latisse is proving to work, dickmaxxing works, height frauding works (obviously), lipolab is proven to work as well

go ldar