My ascension plan to get to HTN

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Im a 16yo and right now this is what I look like
IMG 4955
IMG 5399
IMG 3323

I know that right now Im a mid MTN maybe high MTN, depending on whos rating me but I believe I can get to HTN and my plan right now is looking like this:

Skin: My skin is not that good as it seems in those pictures so Im gonna hop on accutane 3 times a week and stop with that skin care bs, Im just gonna use moisturizer sometimes.
Im also gonna get a tan so Im not that white

Debloat: debloating is cope, Im just gonna go down on bf. I was 19% last month and Im 17% today, Im gonna go down to 13% and see if I should keep going down or stay there.
What I do to “debloating” just because I look better now that I do it is drinking 4L of water daily and 1 avocado and 3 bananas everyday

Eye area: Im dying my eyebrows pretty soon and see how I look afterwards and if it still looks bad Im gonna buy minoxidil to use it there
For eyelashes Im just gonna get an eyelash curler and use them everyday I go out and maybe put on some vaseline to make them appear more. If that doesnt work Im trying latisse

Hair: Not gonna do much for now but if I ascend Im gonna grow it until it looks like some vinnies haircut

Lips: Im gonna start using some pink nivea that gives your lips some redness and make them look better and also hydrate them

Nutrition: Im on a deficit so I barely eat carbs and Im on 170g of protein everyday and maybe 1900cals every day

Extras: Im still doing researches on bonesmashing and zygopulling or thumbpulling to see if it works or just to try it. I wouldnt care if they dont work but I would care if they got me looking worse

Thats all of it. Any advice?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Codeinlover and lestoa
already looks low htn just get rid of the acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskincell, nofap and NVM_Ignacio
a fake incel
someone who just acts he is a incel, but actually he does pretty well with women
Never claimed to be an incel tho

But I dont do PRETTY well with women, maybe barely above average

mf u are not mtn stop gaslighting
atleast htn rn

• +1
Reactions: prince_ and NVM_Ignacio
I'm ltn i need blepharoplasty and I'm htn no cancer

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Stay lean and build a nice physique and you are HTN

• +1
If I was a htn I wouldnt be here and I would get actual IOI’s from mtb’s+
bro what the fuck
do u actually believe that all these terms mtb htb ltb
they actually dont give a shit about how compact ur philtrum is
look good smell good act good have good money
approach them too
some women have high self ego they even wont stare at Fucking Ian Somerhalder if they walked past them

• +1
Try to get in an hour of cardio a day 30 min fasted in the morning and 30 at night OR weightlifting, cheeks will hollow out quickly even at slightly higher calories. Also would recommend taking Collogen Peptides in the morning.

bro what the fuck
do u actually believe that all these terms mtb htb ltb
they actually dont give a shit about how compact ur philtrum is
look good smell good act good have good money
approach them too
some women have high self ego they even wont stare at Fucking Ian Somerhalder if they walked past them
Thanks bro, Im taking your advice. I still dont believe Im a HTN, just good pictures

Wdym about my philtrum tho?

Thanks bro, Im taking your advice. I still dont believe Im a HTN, just good pictures

Wdym about my philtrum tho?
i did not mean it's bad bro bruh tf
you are htn, i can rate somewhat good
unlike some retards here

• +1
Try to get in an hour of cardio a day 30 min fasted in the morning and 30 at night OR weightlifting, cheeks will hollow out quickly even at slightly higher calories. Also would recommend taking Collogen Peptides in the morning.
I already do weightlifting, maybe I sont got the bones to get cheekbones but now I got more time so maybe Im gonna be able to run fasted at the morning and at night

Im a 16yo and right now this is what I look likeView attachment 3213465View attachment 3213468View attachment 3213471
I know that right now Im a mid MTN maybe high MTN, depending on whos rating me but I believe I can get to HTN and my plan right now is looking like this:

Skin: My skin is not that good as it seems in those pictures so Im gonna hop on accutane 3 times a week and stop with that skin care bs, Im just gonna use moisturizer sometimes.
Im also gonna get a tan so Im not that white

Debloat: debloating is cope, Im just gonna go down on bf. I was 19% last month and Im 17% today, Im gonna go down to 13% and see if I should keep going down or stay there.
What I do to “debloating” just because I look better now that I do it is drinking 4L of water daily and 1 avocado and 3 bananas everyday

Eye area: Im dying my eyebrows pretty soon and see how I look afterwards and if it still looks bad Im gonna buy minoxidil to use it there
For eyelashes Im just gonna get an eyelash curler and use them everyday I go out and maybe put on some vaseline to make them appear more. If that doesnt work Im trying latisse

Hair: Not gonna do much for now but if I ascend Im gonna grow it until it looks like some vinnies haircut

Lips: Im gonna start using some pink nivea that gives your lips some redness and make them look better and also hydrate them

Nutrition: Im on a deficit so I barely eat carbs and Im on 170g of protein everyday and maybe 1900cals every day

Extras: Im still doing researches on bonesmashing and zygopulling or thumbpulling to see if it works or just to try it. I wouldnt care if they dont work but I would care if they got me looking worse

Thats all of it. Any advice?
You already are a low htn tbh

• +1
i did not mean it's bad bro bruh tf
you are htn, i can rate somewhat good
unlike some retards here
I know you did not mean it on a bad way, just asking if its bad or good philtrum

I mean yeah I get that but those pictures are frauded, also everyone here rates me mid to high mtn, going from that to a solid HTN its pretty absurd tbh

I know you did not mean it on a bad way, just asking if its bad or good philtrum

I mean yeah I get that but those pictures are frauded, also everyone here rates me mid to high mtn, going from that to a solid HTN its pretty absurd tbh
good philrum

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio and janet
OP you look good just lose fat + gain muscle + fix the skin and you are chilling.

• +1
side profile is very good and proportions are good just bonesmash for the features lol and you good my g

• +1