MY ASCENSION PLAN.

cavy

cavy

'
MY ASCENSION PLAN.
stats:
height:5'8
weight:143 lbs, 63-64 kg
physique:slightly skinny fat (js slightly.)

1, leanmaxxing.
1700 calories daily
1 mile run daily and increase progressively a mile each week then stay at 3 miles daily run (if that makes sense)
140g of protein daily, and ill start playing football again.
n water, higher potassium intake and lowering sodium intake.

2, nosemaxxing.
0.05% tretinoin apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed before bed for 1-3 weeks.

3, eyemaxxing.
i will dye my eyebrows n dark brown and shape them positively tilted while grooming them every 2-3 days.

eyelashes, fraud with eyeliner or possibly tint them. ( i have already been complimented for my eyelashes)

for eye color i might fraud with contacts because i have shitty t30 eyes, lmk what color or lmk if u have any sugestions regarding eye contacts.

4,bonemass or Tmaxxing.

bonesmashing,sunlight exposure, Vitamin D3,Vitamin K2,Calcium, magnesium, boron, DIM and i might hop on ashwagandha.
(no roids unfortunately)
COLD SHOWERS, NOFAP.
and diet ofcourse.

thats about it lmk if theres anything i should add or change :LOL:.

tags : @cromagnon @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @lestoa @ryuken

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Outerz14 and 8 others
Legit plan mirin

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Outerz14, ryuken and 2 others
MY ASCENSION PLAN.
stats:

1, leanmaxxing.
1700 calories daily
1 mile run daily and increase progressively a mile each week then stay at 3 miles daily run (if that makes sense)

2, nosemaxxing.
0.05% tretinoin apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed before bed for 1-3 weeks.

3, eyemaxxing.
i will dye my eyebrows n dark brown and shape them positively tilted while grooming them every 2-3 days.

eyelashes, fraud with eyeliner or possibly tint them. ( i have already been complimented for my eyelashes)

for eye color i might fraud with contacts because i have shitty t30 eyes, lmk what color or lmk if u have any sugestions regarding eye contacts.

4,bonemass or Tmaxxing.

bonesmashing,sunlight exposue, Vitamin D3,Vitamin K2,Calcium, magnesium, boron, DIM and i might hop on ashwagandha.
(no roids unfortunately)
COLD SHOWERS, NOFAP.
and diet ofcourse.

coping like my dead son, my gay. even jews like @enchanted_elixir will tell you you are braindead. where is roids/hgh you tiktokcel. kys if you will shit our comunity with this crap. like @asdvek tf is "i might hop on ashwagandha. like bro stop the cope and hop on gear. this is what jews did to kids these days.

birds: @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender
@enriquecel @cromagnon @nathan @looksmaxxing223 @baerr @Kroker @ryuken @Outerz14 @GlamourPursuer @ReadBooksEveryday @itzyaboyJJ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Linus1888, FBl, Onewithmoss and 3 others
coping like my dead son, my gay. even jews like @enchanted_elixir will tell you you are braindead. where is roids/hgh you youngel. kys if you will shit our comunity with this crap. like @asdvek tf is "i might hop on ashwagandha. like bro stop the cope and hop on gear. this is what jews did to kids these days.

@enriquecel @cromagnon @nathan @looksmaxxing223 @baerr @Kroker @ryuken @Outerz14 @GlamourPursuer @ReadBooksEveryday @itzyaboyJJ
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, descension, NoLongerHuman and 3 others
Bruh what is i might hop on ashwagandha

I cant believe sometimes that this is a "blackpilled looksmaxxing" forum or normie copes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888, ryuken, Outerz14 and 2 others
Bruh what is i might hop on ashwagandha

I cant believe sometimes that this is a "blackpilled looksmaxxing" forum or normie copes
get baited im high iq u fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Linus1888, ryuken and Outerz14
good plan, mirin:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, Outerz14 and cavy
MY ASCENSION PLAN.
stats:

1, leanmaxxing.
1700 calories daily

2, nosemaxxing.

3, eyemaxxing.

4,bonemass or Tmaxxing.

bonesmashing,sunlight exposure, Vitamin D3,Vitamin K2,Calcium, magnesium, boron, DIM and i might hop on ashwagandha.
(no roids unfortunately)
COLD SHOWERS, NOFAP.
and diet ofcourse.

what eyeliner are you using

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, FutureZenith and cavy
get baited im high iq u fucking retard
I wanna ask u a question

These supplements vitamins and shit bonesmashing

Are u blackpilled or a normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and kaligula567
who the fuck told the kid to go on a calorie deficit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, cromagnon and CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and cavy
I wanna ask u a question

These supplements vitamins and shit bonesmashing

Are u blackpilled or a normie
i do not know how fucking mods (@TechnoBoss and @Gengar ) allow this low quality bluepilling threads that serve no purpose. like the jews have gone to far @enriquecel @Phillybeard1996 @Gaygymmaxx @cromagnon @itzyaboyJJ

• +1
Reactions: lifeless and Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Outerz14 and kalluss
i do not know how fucking mods (@TechnoBoss and @Gengar ) allow this low quality bluepilling threads that serve no purpose. like the jews have gone to far @enriquecel @Phillybeard1996 @Gaygymmaxx @cromagnon @itzyaboyJJ
joos gonna joo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Outerz14, kaligula567 and 1 other person
God you faggots on here
500 CALORIE DEFICIT WONT STUNT HIS GROWTH YOU BLUEPILLED NORMIE

OBVIOUSLY IF HE LITERALLY STARVES HIMSELF OF ALL VITAL PROTEINS AND NUTRIENTS HE WILL

BUT A LIGHT DEFICIT WITH SUFFICIENT MICROS IS FINE 😡😡 im literally doing the same thing at 15 right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Outerz14 and cavy
MY ASCENSION PLAN.
stats:

1, leanmaxxing.
1700 calories daily

2, nosemaxxing.

3, eyemaxxing.

4,bonemass or Tmaxxing.

(no roids unfortunately)
COLD SHOWERS, NOFAP.
and diet ofcourse.

no heightmaxxing is crazy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and cavy

OBVIOUSLY IF HE LITERALLY STARVES HIMSELF OF ALL VITAL PROTEINS AND NUTRIENTS HE WILL

BUT A LIGHT DEFICIT WITH SUFFICIENT MICROS IS FINE 😡😡 im literally doing the same thing at 15 right now
Deficit is deficit, you need food on those ages to grow literally "big and strong".

You are 15 like him, just take the damn advice.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
tbh im not going on a calorie deficit ill js eat a bit less n cut out proccessed shit
To get rid of the skinny fat just go to the gym with a 300 calorie surplus, and in a year you will probably be with a much better body.
Deficit wont help you.
Also you are 15 so will have another growth spurt ONLY if you eat enough.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

nice cope nigga u just stunted ur growth at 15yo:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Onewithmoss, NationalWarrior, cromagnon and 1 other person
Deficit is deficit, you need food on those ages to grow literally "big and strong".

You are 15 like him, just take the damn advice.
Girls our age don’t want massive ogre gymmaxxed retatds and you will grow fine even better at a lower BF%

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Outerz14
To get rid of the skinny fat just go to the gym with a 300 calorie surplus, and in a year you will probably be with a much better body.
Deficit wont help you.
Also you are 15 so will have another growth spurt ONLY if you eat enough.
You will have a growth spurt either way the only way you could even stunt your growth is by literally starving and getting almost 0 nutrients 💀 a light deficit with the right nutrients will stunt nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Outerz14
coping like my dead son, my gay. even jews like @enchanted_elixir will tell you you are braindead. where is roids/hgh you tiktokcel. kys if you will shit our comunity with this crap. like @asdvek tf is "i might hop on ashwagandha. like bro stop the cope and hop on gear. this is what jews did to kids these days.

Nigga said ashwanganda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, kaligula567 and cavy
You will have a growth spurt either way the only way you could even stunt your growth is by literally starving and getting almost 0 nutrients 💀 a light deficit with the right nutrients will stunt nothing
You think ill get a growth spurt Bhai ya

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Like the only way you could stunt your development is if you crash diet and just starve yourself which is where the misconception of “teenagers stunting their growth with diets” comes from. If you do a controlled deficit that isn’t too dramatic you should be fine, especially if youre eating healthily

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
good plan look this thread for nosemaxxing
hydrocortisone will do a good job too

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and cromagnon
good plan look this thread for nosemaxxing
hydrocortisone will do a good job too
w thread hope it will fix my jewish nose

• +1
Reactions: cavy and ryuken
Girls our age don’t want massive ogre gymmaxxed retatds and you will grow fine even better at a lower BF%
You cannot become "massive ogre gymmaxxed retard" even if you wanted:lul::lul:.
It just shows you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, anyone who has gym knowledge knows that.

That deficit is just worse in every single way than a "lean bulk" that is what you guys want.
Trust me, you wont get fat as at 15 most of your time should be focused on class, a sport (add gym in there), being social asf is important at that age and I thought it was good to get this kind of knowledge early on (self improvement) but you just dont want to listen to people trying to help you.

That deficit is just worse in every single way than a "lean bulk" that is what you guys want.
Trust me, you wont get fat as at 15 most of your time should be focused on class, a sport (add gym in there), being social asf is important at that age and I thought it was good to get this kind of knowledge early on (self improvement) but you just dont want to listen to people trying to help you.
A lean bulk will do nothing for the definition in your face, only the body. That’s why the best method is to deficit first then lean bulk which is lit what I’m doing

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
A lean bulk will do nothing for the definition in your face, only the body. That’s why the best method is to deficit first then lean bulk which is lit what I’m doing
hollow cheeks should not be priority right now unless you are bloated

hollow cheeks should not be priority right now unless you are bloated
Hollow cheeks are not my priority the priority is being lean and having definition in your face which is the key to aesthetics. Lean is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and cavy
Calorie deficit, do you want to grow and recover or what ?

MY ASCENSION PLAN.
stats:

1, leanmaxxing.
1700 calories daily

2, nosemaxxing.

3, eyemaxxing.

4,bonemass or Tmaxxing.

(no roids unfortunately)
COLD SHOWERS, NOFAP.
and diet

MY ASCENSION PLAN.
stats:

1, leanmaxxing.
1700 calories daily

2, nosemaxxing.

3, eyemaxxing.
i will dye my eyebrows n dark brown and shape them positively tilted while grooming them every 2-3
eyelashes, fraud with eyeliner or possibly tint

4,bonemass or lcium, magnesium, boron, DIM and i might hop on ashwagandha.
(no roids unfortunately)
COLD SHOWERS, NOFAP.
and diet ofcourse.

MY ASCENSION PLAN.
stats:

1, leanmaxxing.
1700 calories daily

2, nosemaxxing.

3, eyemaxxing.

4,bonemass or Tmaxxing.

(no roids unfortunately)
COLD SHOWERS, NOFAP.
and diet ofcourse.

Nofap= shit just jerk off once a week
Cold showers fucking cope
ASHWAGANDHA IS FUCKING COPE
AND BONESMASHING IS FUCKING TROLL YOU FUCKING IDIOT HOW TF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HAMMERING YOUR ZYGOS OR PUNCHING YOUR ZYGOS OR SMASHING
YOUR ZYGOS WITH METAL SHIT

ITS OVER BRO JUST INJECT TEST YOU CANT IMPROVE YOUR BONEMASS W/O ROIDS

WHAT IS FUCKING 1700 CALORIES WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHO SAID YOU TO DO LEANMAXX YOU ARE FUCKING 63 KG
IF YOU ARE SKINNYFAT GO DO RECOMP
IF YOU ARE NOT GO FUCKING DO BULK

Last edited:
Also, for your nose just use hydrocortisone topical

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Don't listen to to the retards above telling you you need roids or HGH jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cavy and NoLongerHuman
"lemme just starve myself when I am growing so I end up a manlet!"

• JFL
Where's bimax and implants?

• JFL
Height fraud a little as well. 5’8” is below average but very workable. Every half/whole inch you fraud dramatically makes a difference at that height

• +1