My Ascension Plan

chibi

chibi

Iron
So i asked to do a rating in my previous post and the consesus was that im currently MTN. My goal is to get htn+ within a year or so. This is my list of things to do, going from most important to least

1. Leanmaxxing
2. Skin whitening
3. Castor Oil for wider brows and lashes (better pfl)
4. Moneymax and get sliding genioplasty (probably in a few years)

IMG 8613

Current:

139AFD99 209F 41F4 A8AA A8C024FB4ECB

Goal:

If u have any tips or advice please say

• +1
Reactions: coispet
also get rid of the mop on yor head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and Hernan
LTN

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Dude start mewing n all

So i asked to do a rating in my previous post and the consesus was that im currently MTN. My goal is to get htn+ within a year or so. This is my list of things to do, going from most important to least

1. Leanmaxxing
2. Skin whitening
3. Castor Oil for wider brows and lashes (better pfl)
4. Moneymax and get sliding genioplasty (probably in a few years)

View attachment 2722131
Current:

View attachment 2722143
Goal:

If u have any tips or advice please say
I can tell right away that your chin lacks forward projection (recessed chin) but I understand you want to do softmaxxes first before surgery

Skin whitening will literally not help you in any way because unless you have vertigo you won’t notice any significant change in skin tone. Also how tall are you? If you’re under 5,9 also include wearing lifts in your list, ideally GUIDOMAGGI shoes

I can tell right away that your chin lacks forward projection (recessed chin) but I understand you want to do softmaxxes first before surgery

Skin whitening will literally not help you in any way because unless you have vertigo you won’t notice any significant change in skin tone. Also how tall are you? If you’re under 5,9 also include wearing lifts in your list, ideally GUIDOMAGGI shoes
Skin whitening for sure works with the work of supplementation and sun avoidance. Been on it for a 1.5 months and see a slight difference. Itll take a year for significant changes. Im 5’8 and wear 1 inch lifts every so often. Need to start wearing them all the time tho

Skin whitening for sure works with the work of supplementation and sun avoidance. Been on it for a 1.5 months and see a slight difference. Itll take a year for significant changes. Im 5’8 and wear 1 inch lifts every so often. Need to start wearing them all the time tho
Im 5’9 and wear 1.5” insoles with boots and become 6 ft

Im 5’9 and wear 1.5” insoles with boots and become 6 ft
Wow from average height to tall. Curious if people treat u much differently from 5’9 to 6ft?

your goal picture looks shit, you can probably end up looking better than that with appropriate softmaxes and eventually hardmaxx if you want to.

first of all fix that haircut it already looks like you have a big head for your frame so having such a bowl shaped cut will just make it look even bigger and make you look worse

second of all likeyou said leanmax, you will not look like ur goal picture after leanmaxing though ur jaw will without a doubt be a good degree narrower

obviously the haircut on the morph i made quickly isnt ideal and you can def get something that suits even better but you could get a similar look to this in a couple weeks if you cut very aggresively and disciplined which is definitely possible, supress your appetite with stimulants and do lots of cardio.

Before:

After:

After DLC:

Tried to whiten skin a bit more but honestly ur skin color as it is isnt bad:
went from viet to chinese with lighter skin though tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
your goal picture looks shit, you can probably end up looking better than that with appropriate softmaxes and eventually hardmaxx if you want to.

first of all fix that haircut it already looks like you have a big head for your frame so having such a bowl shaped cut will just make it look even bigger and make you look worse

second of all likeyou said leanmax, you will not look like ur goal picture after leanmaxing though ur jaw will without a doubt be a good degree narrower

obviously the haircut on the morph i made quickly isnt ideal and you can def get something that suits even better but you could get a similar look to this in a couple weeks if you cut very aggresively and disciplined which is definitely possible, supress your appetite with stimulants and do lots of cardio.

Before:
View attachment 2723631
After:
View attachment 2723626

After DLC:
View attachment 2723641

Tried to whiten skin a bit more but honestly ur skin color as it is isnt bad:
went from viet to chinese with lighter skin though tbh
View attachment 2723644
Thank u for the suggestions im just seeing this after looking at ur post. Just a few things though. Im not that overweight im about 16-18% bodyfat. I have a naturally wide fwhr so my cheekbone width wouldnt change much. I do agree on the jaw getting narrower to a degree though. Also a better haircut but im trying to grow it out rn and just experimenting with it. I think u also changed my nose and mouth but im not sure

Wow from average height to tall. Curious if people treat u much differently from 5’9 to 6ft?
Yeah, I have never been called short after my lifts. But nobody says am tall either so basically I’m just “average” for today’s standards

Get a different hairstyle
I also think your morph looks like psl autist shit, you should lean more to prettyboy aesthetic than hyper masc

Are you using hydroquinone for whitening?