My ascension plan

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Here's my 2024 ascension plan it's pretty minimal.

My phenotype is the angelic beauty big eyes small nose small lips angular jawline. I wish it was dark and fatal beauty like rameraiz or Cameron alborzian but it's not so here's my plan.

Contacts for northatlintid colouring I'll go for green rather than blue.

Chico lachowski level ageyo sal either filler or volufine amplue most likely volufine ampule.

Mewing Chin tucks to get my bone structure looking like it used to.

And acutine for my acne and skin Quality.

Also I'm going to grow my hair out super long. Because it complements my face and grow my neck and masater mucels.

For my frame I currently stand at 6ft3 in sneakers or 189.2cm 6ft2 barefoot. I'm hoping to grow at least an inch taller to be closer to the perfect height.

And I'm going to build an athletic physique like not to bulky.

I'll focus on 5 areas shoulders, abs, forearms, hands and neck.

I already have decently wide shoulders and decently Vieny hands my neck could be a bit thicker my abs could be better and my forearms and neck could be better as well

I'm also going to rock light stuble with disconnected gote and will dye my chin hair black to match my head hair and rest of my facial hair. Because for some reason it's slightly redish.
20240312 161218
20240310 200213

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Jeww, N1666 and 1 other person
voluflines cope, tried it myself

• +1
Reactions: Advantage, mathis, axeyyek and 1 other person
Really it worked for me the fist time I used it it gave me under eye fat but then again I used a shit ton of the stuff.

no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
To Chad or htn

Really it worked for me the fist time I used it it gave me under eye fat but then again I used a shit ton of the stuff.
what else did u use?

I just applied raw volufine staight from the bottle 10 to 12 times a day until it ran out.
oh i just used it twice per day, but i did use it for like 2-3 months

oh i just used it twice per day, but i did use it for like 2-3 months
Yeah that might be why it didn't work so well for you bahi I really drowned my under eyes with it it even would make my eyes blury because I used it so often. But my eyes aren't blury when I am not using it. I have another bottle arriving today. Can't wait.

Recipe for failure. This is the most retarded plan I have read.

Don’t copy anyone else, become the enhanced version of your self instead of shooting for the stars like that. Learn to play with the cards you were given.

u think so? for me its working
im using in a serum form, so the skin absorbs it better. i don't think the oil works as much

• Woah
Reactions: vzidel
How long did you use it for?

My phenotype is the angelic beauty big eyes small nose small lips angular jawline. I wish it was dark and fatal beauty like rameraiz or Cameron alborzian but it's not so here's my plan.

Chico lachowski level ageyo sal either filler or volufine amplue most likely volufine ampule.

Also I'm going to grow my hair out super long. Because it complements my face and grow my neck and masater mucels.

For my frame I currently stand at 6ft3 in sneakers or 189.2cm 6ft2 barefoot. I'm hoping to grow at least an inch taller to be closer to the perfect height.

I already have decently wide shoulders and decently Vieny hands my neck could be a bit thicker my abs could be better and my forearms and neck could be better as well

I'm also going to rock light stuble with disconnected gote and will dye my chin hair black to match my head hair and rest of my facial hair. Because for some reason it's slightly redish.View attachment 2836429View attachment 2836430
bad pics. i cant help u with these
but your hair seems flat asf man

you looked like happy ass kid. having 2 loving parents and adventures with family is biggest halo/looksmax ever.. im happy for you
Thanks bahi although it wasn't all happiness people were very touchy with me ever since I was little I was objectified by girls wich felt good but also by men which didn't. It's actually why I want to look dark triad to scare of touchy dudes but unfortunately it dosent harmonize well with me. So I'll cute myself up and hope I can avoid them.

I'll tell you this bahi when your very pretty every relationship has sexual undertones and it can be uncomfortable and also very gratifying. Be careful out there. Stay safe

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ikadelix
bad pics. i cant help u with these
but your hair seems flat asf man
Yeah I want to grow it out long so not touching it until it's at shoulder length.

Until the bottle ran out I applied it 10 too 12 times a day. Mabey even more
You should apply it 1-2 times per day max for a couple of months.

• +1
Yeah that might be why it didn't work so well for you bahi I really drowned my under eyes with it it even would make my eyes blury because I used it so often. But my eyes aren't blury when I am not using it. I have another bottle arriving today. Can't wait.
ohh alright, i’d also becareful bhai, don’t want u going blind

ohh alright, i’d also becareful bhai, don’t want u going blind
Thanks bahi I'll keep that in mind same to you take care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Thanks bahi although it wasn't all happiness people were very touchy with me ever since I was little I was objectified by girls wich felt good but also by men which didn't. It's actually why I want to look dark triad to scare of touchy dudes but unfortunately it dosent harmonize well with me. So I'll cute myself up and hope I can avoid them.

I'll tell you this bahi when your very pretty every relationship has sexual undertones and it can be uncomfortable and also very gratifying. Be careful out there. Stay safe
Bro wtf are you talking about you look ltn😭 dude is claiming other guys sexualize him this is genuine nonsense

likely volufine ampule.

Cope, volufiline doesn't do shit and neither does mewing at your age

Bro wtf are you talking about you look ltn😭 dude is claiming other guys sexualize him this is genuine nonsense
Used too when I was a teen and a kid

Fair enough
Yeah I feel like an ugly beast now bahi because chicks don't try too hook up with me anymore I can still get pussy it's just not good pussy and they don't seem to enjoy me as much.

• So Sad
Reactions: ikadelix
Yeah I feel like an ugly beast now bahi because chicks don't try too hook up with me anymore I can still get pussy it's just not good pussy and they don't seem to enjoy me as much.
Brutal I honestly ascended at 18

• +1
Brutal I honestly ascended at 18
Nice one bahi hope the girls appreciate you. Don't hold your mouth open you'll disfigure yourself and end up a ltn tall 19 year old.

Nice one bahi hope the girls appreciate you. Don't hold your mouth open you'll disfigure yourself and end up a ltn tall 19 year old.
Was khv until 18 and then got 20 bodies all first year if uni and two ltrs

• +1
Oh my fucking god bro u mog dicaprio future psl god guaranteed bro

I'm also going to rock light stuble with disconnected gote and will dye my chin hair black to match my head hair and rest of my facial hair. Because for some reason it's slightly redish.View attachment 2836429View attachment 2836430
shave.