U could model ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Anybody who says htn is retarded not going to lie not dicksucking either

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Thanks, I’ll look for some agencies soon I’ll make a thread about how it will go
why do you want to model

• +1
wdym as much as you want
I don’t really post tiktoks so its quite logical that i don’t get lots of girls following me. But if it was up to me I’d love to have a following

I don’t really post tiktoks so its quite logical that i don’t get lots of girls following me. But if it was up to me I’d love to have a following
Mostly these three things ranked in order

1 Money

2 Status

3 Validation
Honestly don't model.

• +1
Don't fucking do it. Many reasons.
Alright I’ll keep your words in the back of my head for sure, thanks in advance for the advice.

Alright I’ll keep your words in the back of my head for sure, thanks in advance for the advice.
they're mostly looking for low appeal aliens + do you want your hole stretched out?

• JFL
they're mostly looking for low appeal aliens + do you want your hole stretched out?
WHAT, no I do NOT want my hole stretched out

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
this is a goated ascencion, good to know u succeed bro

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Zeta
  • Woah
Great ascendion

• +1
you need to stop squiting so much, you look like a autistic retard, you obviouly din't have shitty base to begin with, just hit puberty late and grew out your hair, and lean maxxed, you look good, but if your eyes loos like that all the time and it isn't due to squinting then mtn you just look straight up uncanny, show pics of you unfrauded your probably HTN.