water

no one likes asians, except for bulgarian incels

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Lawton88, Deleted member 24507 and 3 others
water

no one likes asians, except for bulgarian incels

She matched with alot chads but most of the guys who super liked her were 60% white normie guys with a few chadlites thrown in 30% asian guys 10% etthnic/black. Interestingly I didn't I get a single super like from a Hispanic guy.

Lots of middle aged white guys super liked on her bumble, maybe asian stacies have the highest rmv to be to be trophy wives to divorced middle aged white guys?

How many experiments have you done? I'm thinking of doing the experiment on Hinge but using your white Stacy or Becky, then your black ones.

How many experiments have you done? I'm thinking of doing the experiment on Hinge but using your white Stacy or Becky, then your black ones.

First one. If you do it, only do it for a day, otherwise things will get to overwhelming. I'm thinking of doing my Indian stacy next.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon and Xangsane
First one. If you do it, only do it for a day, otherwise things will get to overwhelming. I'm thinking of doing my Indian stacy next.
Running your white Becky one right now (she looks like she'd do better in London than your white Stacy due to pheno).

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and popped
Running your white Becky one right now (she looks like she'd do better in London than your white Stacy due to pheno).

Create a thread once you get your results. I'm curious how she would do.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
4k likes, thats a lot
not sure how good it is for female standards tho

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Pic of her

48B1AEB6 A238 44A1 A60C D9E33CC5A00B

You can see other Stacy’s for the experiment here:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16474
your stacy
my stacy
the fuck?
do you have a harem of stacies or what?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16474, popped and 1 other person
4k likes, thats a lot
not sure how good it is for female standards tho

Perhaps, I don’t have anything to compare to yet. I’m running the experiment for the other races Stacy’s, so we will see how they compare to the Asian Stacy’s results.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Perhaps, I don’t have anything to compare to yet. I’m running the experiment for the other races Stacy’s, so we will see how they compare to the Asian Stacy’s results.
I'm doing the white Becky.
86 likes within 15 minutes.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23218 and popped
No wonder I get ignored by any remotely attractive women. Am I 1 in 4K? Fuck no!! Surprised I even get matches. Add on this all her ig and snapchat dumps and orbiters irl and you realise how fucking hard it is. Insane difficulty mode

Stacyfishing is tranny trait. You want to become a pretty girl don't you OP?

Are there Asian girls on Yubo? @Octillionaire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Are there Asian girls on Yubo? @Octillionaire
Yeah. A lot of sheboons and goblinas though. I could fuck girls off there but I’d rather meet girls IRL