My ass cannot touch a seat another ass has been on

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Who else has to do this? It gets tiring but every time I use my own toilet in my house that is shared by others, I have to put down loads of toilet paper. I just cannot imagine my ass being where another has been. I can’t be the only one :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 13854, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
no it turns me on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and SkinjobCatastrophe
Who else has to do this? It gets tiring but every time I use my own toilet in my house that is shared by others, I have to put down loads of toilet paper. I just cannot imagine my ass being where another has been. I can’t be the only one :lul:
I squat on Western toilet seats like a gook. Learning to get comfortable doing that is one of the benefits of having lived in Asia for so long.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6403 and Adriana Lima
My dick enjoys to swim in the water when I shit

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, SkinjobCatastrophe, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Same tbh my sister could be on her period jfl at not putting toilet paper on it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
I squat on Western toilet seats like a gook. Learning to get comfortable doing that is one of the benefits of having lived in Asia for so long.
is this a looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 12002
is this a looksmax?
Yes, by shitting in the natural position I get more out of my bowels. It helps with digestion and distribution of nutritional resources. I have better skin, hair, and testosterone because of it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6403 and Adriana Lima
Yes, by shitting in the natural position I get more out of my bowels. It helps with digestion and distribution of nutritional resources. I have better skin, hair, and testosterone because of it.
ok gonna try it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
i squat ngl

• +1
ye, it's over if u can't do a full squat

• +1
Seriously though, you'll begin to shit way more regularly when your body gets used to squatting every time.
Yeah I saw some crazy black guy make a video on this on youtube

• +1
I think doing a squat while you shit is the natural position you are supposed to do it at and it's actually more comfortable than sitting while taking a shit.

• +1
I actually started doing this after seeing that nigga do it in american pie. Then ny old man said I'm wasting hella toilet paper so I stopped

Same JFL, I always do it. Some low inhib gods do it but I'm scared I'll get aids if I do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back