Reactions: babineux, Tyronecell, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
lmao how is that autistic?

i got a full looksmax plan with all my measurements ratios and everything

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Sondern
LTN

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
is it helping, are u taking the risks needed to ascend?
not even 18 yet but yes ill take the “risks”

it’s jsut useful for realizing ur flaws and how they relate

no sheet for your face

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, wannabe prettyboy, NFA PB and 2 others
RATE MY GOOGLE SHEET

Subhuman overcel
LTN basement dweller
MTN mouth breather
HTN gook slayer
Chadlite preetyBoimaXXer
Chad JBGOD
part of its cut out, I think your over doing it a bit and could get good results doing other things, is that you in your pfp? also good overall IMO

• +1
RATE MY GOOGLE SHEET

Subhuman overcel
LTN basement dweller
MTN mouth breather
HTN gook slayer
Chadlite preetyBoimaXXer
Chad JBGOD
Your using 0.25% or 0.025% Tret?

• +1
Good stuff, i prefer using notepad++. I don't see any chewing/mewing, what's up with that? Also, you use more creams than women.
There's so much information on looksmaxxing, health, etc that it's impossible to retain all the info without noting it down somewhere. What you have done is not autistic, it's a necessity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 23554
part of its cut out, I think your over doing it a bit and could get good results doing other things, is that you in your pfp? also good overall IMO

Maybe less is more.. and yes

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Reminds me of

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Preoximerianas, ThousandCuts and 2 others
Your using 0.25% or 0.025% Tret?

Idk its confusing it says 0.25% on the tube.. but I guess it's 0.025% cause there's 0.25% tret/g or smth??

Good stuff, i prefer using notepad++. I don't see any chewing/mewing, what's up with that? Also, you use more creams than women.
There's so much information on looksmaxxing, health, etc that it's impossible to retain all the info without noting it down somewhere. What you have done is not autistic, it's a necessity.

I don't need chewing, I already have a gigantic jaw and it would looksmin me if I accidentally induce masseter hypertrophy.. mewing i just do by default, but it's cope at my age anyway

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
all that cope for skincare.

just get ur health(get checked for hbp-diabetes and gut issues) and hop on tret + sunscreen bro

• +1
RATE MY GOOGLE SHEET

Subhuman overcel
LTN basement dweller
MTN mouth breather
HTN gook slayer
Chadlite preetyBoimaXXer
Chad JBGOD
>skincare
Sunlight 30 minutes X 1
Beef Liver X 1

>body
starvation X 1

the rest is cope, no gym for your face its over

• +1

IMG 5442

• +1
if thats u in the pfp ur GL but the haircut is uncanny and the lower third is approaching uncanny zone too due to fwhr and other ratio stuff

• +1
Face is all about harmony. You wont attract women after these surgeries because faces all have uncanny spectrums and also mostly

Harmont

• +1

Yeah I'm not sure how to approach neck training tbh.. some say that overloading is good as long as u don't hurt urself obv..

if thats u in the pfp ur GL but the haircut is uncanny and the lower third is approaching uncanny zone too due to fwhr and other ratio stuff

Yes my hair is shit I'm getting a transplant this month

My AVI is taken with extremely sharp overhead lighting which is why it looks uncanny i guess

Lighting changes looks completely.. here back lighting and normal lighting, respectively

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-111855~2.png
    Screenshot_20221207-111855~2.png
    973.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221207-111911~2.png
    Screenshot_20221207-111911~2.png
    922.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24726
Yeah I'm not sure how to approach neck training tbh.. some say that overloading is good as long as u don't hurt urself obv..

My AVI is taken with extremely sharp overhead lighting which is why it looks uncanny i guess

Lighting changes looks completely.. here back lighting and normal lighting, respectively
shit ur a neckcel just like me

• So Sad
u look like that 'looksmaxer wojak' meme lol

• +1
kinda looks like @triggered

• +1

You are good looking but your neck looks pencil tier in one of the pictures so yh get on that neck training but don't injure yourself.

• +1
Maybe less is more.. and yes
Your already good looking, your biggest looksmax would be changing your hair cut. It’s HORRIBLE. I’d suggest a mid bald fade on the sides and and back. But you don’t have to go with it, fix your hair bro

• +1
Your already good looking, your biggest looksmax would be changing your hair cut. It’s HORRIBLE. I’d suggest a mid bald fade on the sides and and back. But you don’t have to go with it, fix your hair bro

my experience with women would tell me otherwise

I legit had more sex a few years ago when I was way uglier / unappealing in regards to PSL standards than I am now ://

Also dnrd rant incoming, but I honestly feel the past years have seen an insane turn in standards and how we perceive communication with each other (for the worse). It feels almost dystopian sometimes. But obviously people around me are still having sex, hooking up, laughing and living life so theres got to be some secret :)

Are you on any hairloss protocol? Fin/Min?

• +1
Are you on any hairloss protocol? Fin/Min?
No, I got ED from fin

I will get hair transplants and hope I follow my genetic destiny of not receding beyond NW3

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
No, I got ED from fin

I will get hair transplants and hope I follow my genetic destiny of not receding beyond NW3
What about Minoxdil?

Also I saw multiple people claiming that they had sides on finasteride but none on dutasteride!

What about Minoxdil?

Also I saw multiple people claiming that they had sides on finasteride but none on dutasteride!

Thats weird considering dut should inhibit more DHT?

Minoxidil i tried, no results at all tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Kroker
Thats weird considering dut should inhibit more DHT?

Minoxidil i tried, no results at all tbh
Plenty of users who had sides on fin, reported low/none while on dut.

• +1
tbh i got scared shitless when my dick stopped working even 2 weeks after quitting fin

id rather go bald even if it means betabuxx for life

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Kroker
I couldn't sleep for a week straight cause I had panic attacks thinking I fucked something up permanently.. not worth

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
OP you literally just need to take the blue pill and go live your life bro. Go work at a restaurant or go back to school or something. You are wasting precious time you will never, ever get back obsessing over this spergcel shit.

This biggest failo of every last 1,000+ post count member here is women can smell black pill obsession spilling out of your ears. There's a dime piece living in whatever city you are in right now who would happily bear 4 children for SPECIFICALLY YOU. There's also some ugly bitch out there SPECIFICALLY YOU would fall head over heels for - for no reason - and have 0 competition with other guys. You stupid fucks think its any different for women or men.

Should you care about your appearance, yes. You should wash and moisturize your face. Your hair should look good and be consistent. You should exercise and eat healthy. Your clothing should all have a coherent tone. You should not stink.

Beyond any of this bozo level advice, you are not putting yourself out there enough. There is nothing more wrong with you than the rest of the fucking apes out there getting laid day in and day out. The difference is you are inside making google spreadsheets about lip tint and concealer while the rest of the world is out sharpening their social acumen, growing their network, and literally just getting drunk and having fun out in public.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 22623
OP you literally just need to take the blue pill and go live your life bro. Go work at a restaurant or go back to school or something. You are wasting precious time you will never, ever get back obsessing over this spergcel shit.

This biggest failo of every last 1,000+ post count member here is women can smell black pill obsession spilling out of your ears. There's a dime piece living in whatever city you are in right now who would happily bear 4 children for SPECIFICALLY YOU. There's also some ugly bitch out there SPECIFICALLY YOU would fall head over heels for - for no reason - and have 0 competition with other guys. You stupid fucks think its any different for women or men.

Should you care about your appearance, yes. You should wash and moisturize your face. Your hair should look good and be consistent. You should exercise and eat healthy. Your clothing should all have a coherent tone. You should not stink.

Beyond any of this bozo level advice, you are not putting yourself out there enough. There is nothing more wrong with you than the rest of the fucking apes out there getting laid day in and day out. The difference is you are inside making google spreadsheets about lip tint and concealer while the rest of the world is out sharpening their social acumen, growing their network, and literally just getting drunk and having fun out in public.

thanks for the new signature though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106
don’t eat brown rice eat white rice cause brown rice although it has a tiny bit more nutrients there is a lot of phytic acid in the hull which disrupts gut function, food industry loves marketing brown rice cause they don’t have to do the expensive hulking process for it like white rice

• Hmm...
don’t eat brown rice eat white rice cause brown rice although it has a tiny bit more nutrients there is a lot of phytic acid in the hull which disrupts gut function, food industry loves marketing brown rice cause they don’t have to do the expensive hulking process for it like white rice

Thanks.. white rice is high in carbs though compared to brown rice :((

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 22126
carbs are good

I thought starchy carbs like those in pasta and rice bloated you, that's why I've been trying to not consume too many of them

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I thought starchy carbs like those in pasta and rice bloated you, that's why I've been trying to not consume too many of them
i don’t think the difference is very significant chad shoves carbs down his throat all the time, mainly salt you should watch out for

• Hmm...
This is really good honestly i'm going to do it myself

• +1
How does that work? like OP said dut blocks more DHT than fin so how can it have no/little sides if you already responded negatively to fin? any posts you can link to because that seems like bullshit.