My balding friend is slaying on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Johanjohan
Other guy is front profile cel

Massive wide minecraft Steve chin

Still mogs the balding old man by a Longshot these results are destroying my brain rn
You are incel because you are curry

Meanwhile white oofy guys are slaying to mumbai on tinder

Its insane

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Ethniframementalcel
Of course, who would've thought... he's good looking :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24459
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
He ain't balding

his hairline is normal - some guys have it back a bit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, wollet2 and Johanjohan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
He looks good Wtf you are smoking.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yes but he isnt a male model u moron

Incels here say you need to be chadlite prettyboy to slay on tinder
Incels here are retarded.

• +1
did you expect someone to be incel just because he is Norwood 2?

• +1
did you expect someone to be incel just because he is Norwood 2?
No but indians here act like you need to be a nw0 male model to slay on tinder

• +1
People on this forum say you need to be a chad to slay

Yet my balding friend is slaying on tinder. He’s 30 years old.

His tinder pics
View attachment 2307015
View attachment 2307016
View attachment 2307014

His best matches

View attachment 2307018
View attachment 2307019
View attachment 2307020
View attachment 2307021
View attachment 2307022
All those bitches are mtb. This is the problem with society tbh, women are so overrated it’s a joke.

Every single one of them girls is average. Take away the fake up and their features and skin is average at best. Anyone who says any of them is above mtb does not know how to rate yet.

First girl with curly hair is recessed and has plain look and is literally average. Second girl is giga frauding her pics with filters and looks like a cartoon it’s so frauded so you can minus 2 points of her looks. Trust me, I’ve met girls off old with such photos and they look way worse irl.

3rd girl is low mtb, that nose is awful. 4th girl looks fucking hideous like disgusting and 5th girl has a chin bigger than that mega chin cartoon character lmao. What her name… ghost face? Fuck outta here, these bitches average at best like most women. Just idiot simps make them out to be ‘hot’ so they get deluded.

Also, add on top of this that they are stuck up and have no personality and probs can’t suck dick properly And it’s jfl…

Honestly, focus on yourselves bros. That’s the best advice anyone can give you. All women are the same. And I don’t mean that in a good way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jupiter0445, Oueyy, chadcel; and 3 others
He looks like a soyboy on the first pic u indian dog
take the soyboypill. Soyboys clean up tinder
He’s nw2.5 and a huge forehead

But indians here say you need nw0 model hair
you are autistic af bro only basement dwellers who have 0 eye on aesthetics state you need to have nw 0 to slay jfl. Just have hairline like monkey bro!

take the soyboypill. Soyboys clean up tinder

you are autistic af bro only basement dwellers who have 0 eye on aesthetics state you need to have nw 0 to slay jfl. Just have hairline like monkey bro!
@SubhumanCurrycel says hair is everything yet the guy in OP has shit hair and still slays

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel says hair is everything yet the guy in OP has shit hair and still slays
he's just an old chadlite wtf are you on about

He was rated htn in the other thread u italian garbage cleaner
he isn't slaying shit anyway lmao matches don't mean anything and they're ugly too

• +1
he is gl lol. would mog 99% of people here in greece. once again this forum is delusional about whats actually attractive, people here think you need to be a PSL morph to have sex. this guy makes me look like a fucking joke
Disregarding pheno (he is Nerdic white), you mog him. Quite a lot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Disregarding pheno (he is Nerdic white), you mog him. Quite a lot.
this guy has more SMV than zayn malik lmao. this forums is clueless about what women want

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Johanjohan
this guy has more SMV than zayn malik lmao. this forums is clueless about what women want
RACEPILL strikes again.

Not looks though.

Face is a meme at this point tbh.

Zayn looks ethnic. That is all to it. Despite mogging this dude to Valhalla and back, an MTN Nordic guy of 5'10+ would be more popular with women than Zayn.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and It'snotover
Does @crestfallen look ethnic
yes.

When i saw him the first time, i thought he was Chabdullah. He looks quite middle eastern or sth. Not the european-white pheno for sure.

@Crestfallen95 is a Chad though... so he should blame only his own autism and probably that he is poor, that he cannot get a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Johanjohan
RACEPILL strikes again.

Not looks though.

Face is a meme at this point tbh.

Zayn looks ethnic. That is all to it. Despite mogging this dude to Valhalla and back, an MTN Nordic guy of 5'10+ would be more popular with women than Zayn.
That's Just because he's 5'7" framecel skullcel retard. Ethnics are capped because they're fuck small

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
he would be strong mtn with different colouring, like this strong MTN

• +1
hes low htn at best

shitty aah asf coloring

• +1
That's Just because he's 5'7" framecel skullcel retard. Ethnics are capped because they're fuck small
Arent you one of those guys with "muh face", "face > height" and "muh psl"?

Why changing your views suddenly when they don't match the reality?

And the reality is: MALIK LOOKS ETHNIC. It does NOT matter what height or frame he is. He will always be behind pure white of the european north.

5'10+ HTN Nerdic > 6'0 Zayn Malik

:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Johanjohan, Artemis and 1 other person
Arent you one of those guys with "muh face", "face > height" and "muh psl"?

Why changing your views suddenly when they don't match the reality?

And the reality is: MALIK LOOKS ETHNIC. It does NOT matter what height or frame he is. He will always be behind pure white of the european north.

:smonk:
Because 5'7" Is too small. If he was 6' he would smoke your nerdics. And height Is still nothing without the face. This guy Is like a aged htn and his best matches are mtbs. I matched with stacylites with shitty selfies

• JFL
Because 5'7" Is too small. If he was 6' he would smoke your nerdics. And height Is still nothing without the face. This guy Is like a aged htn and his best matches are mtbs. I matched with stacylites with shitty selfies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Johanjohan, the BULL and 1 other person
anglos mog despite being boneless with shit hairlines, water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
  • +1
what do you consider slaying??

how does he do irl?? how do irl girls speak of him/like him?
Yeah, tbh, this is a good question. In this photo:
dc0898d5-70ab-4897-b2bf-2e3bda47c614-jpeg.2307016

He looks like perfect BetaBuxx material. Ready to pick up.

If these girls were looking for LTRs, THIS is what they would actually pick over more good looking males. He just smells with "muh reliability" and "muh real man" :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadcel;
Yeah, tbh, this is a good question. In this photo:
dc0898d5-70ab-4897-b2bf-2e3bda47c614-jpeg.2307016

He looks like perfect BetaBuxx material. Ready to pick up.

If these girls were looking for LTRs, THIS is what they would actually pick over more good looking males. He just smells with "muh reliability" and "muh real man" :feelskek:
So older women rather date a beta provider over a goodlooking male?

So older women rather date a beta provider over a goodlooking male?
Lol OFC.

You guys for real think looks is the only thing that matters? :feelskek:

MOST women would discard a good-looking male simply on the premise, that they cannot really keep him. This "Chadrouselle" where women are constantly fucking unsuspecting Chads while not in a relationship, is total Bullshit. Only some Crack Whores do that.

Most women want a docile, Not-ugly (LTN+), tallish, boyfriend, who is "muh reliable" and in the ideal scenario, "muh rich".

PS. THE BIGGEST SLAYERS IRL are RICH UGLY DUDES. You know why? because they simply play women. Chad cannot do this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oueyy, chadcel;, the BULL and 1 other person
Lol OFC.

MOST women would discard a good-looking male simply on the premise, that they cannot really keep him. This "Chadrouselle" where women are constantly fucking unsuspecting Chads while not in a relationship, is total Bullshit. Only some Crack Whores do that.
I think younger women 18-22 care about looks more. I see a lot of teenage guys acting like fuckbois, whereas older guys are boring workcels

Women 25+ rather date some oofy doofy

What do you think?

• +1
I think younger women 18-22 care about looks more. I see a lot of teenage guys acting like fuckbois, whereas older guys are boring workcels

Women 25+ rather date some oofy doofy

What do you think?
You might be right. We need stats to say sth about it.

but actually, i've seen SO MANY young beautiful teenage girls with UGLY boyfriends... i literally see them every day when i go to the mall, or have a walk in the street on Friday... that i think: EVEN if younger girls value looks MORE than older women, the EFFECT OF THIS preference is SMALL.

Means, "yeah, they value looks more", but e.g. older women value looks-vs-everythingelse as 75% (everything else) - 25% (looks). Then young women value a man 70% (everything else)-30%(looks). It is a statistically significant result. but IRL, you will probably not notice it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
You might be right. We need stats to say sth about it.

but actually, i've seen SO MANY young beautiful teenage girls with UGLY boyfriends... i literally see them every day when i go to the mall, or have a walk in the street on Friday... that i think: EVEN if younger girls value looks MORE than older women, the EFFECT OF THIS preference is SMALL.

Means, "yeah, they value looks more", but e.g. older women value looks-vs-everythingelse as 75% (everything else) - 25% (looks). Then young women value a man 70% (everything else)-30%(looks). It is a statistically significant result. but IRL, you will probably not notice it.
Makes me wonder why I even looksmaxxed in the first place if normie guys can slay hot girls

What is the point of being goodlooking as a guy then

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Makes me wonder why I even looksmaxxed in the first place if normie guys can slay hot girls

What is the point of being goodlooking as a guy then
don't listen to those idiots. Oofy doofy is a fate worse than death. Those guys' "gfs" give them pity sex in missionary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Lol OFC.

Most women want a docile, Not-ugly (LTN+), tallish, boyfriend, who is "muh reliable" and in the ideal scenario, "muh rich".

PS. THE BIGGEST SLAYERS IRL are RICH UGLY DUDES. You know why? because they simply play women. Chad cannot do this.
spot on. This is especially towards narcy foids. They would rather prefer a normie they can control, but also let them dominate her pussy, than to date a gl guy that she cant keep in a leash because he gets stares everywhere.

• +1