My balls shrank JFL

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I’m srs one is none existent and completely inside my dick kinda. I’m starting PCT now I want kids. Well that was an interesting cycle . It for sure makes u leaner

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, 5'7 zoomer, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
What' did you take

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Reformed
I’m srs one is none existent and completely inside my dick kinda. I’m starting PCT now I want kids. Well that was an interesting cycle . It for sure makes u leaner
Take HCG lol

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and <6PSLcel
Freeze your sperm if your doing this steroid shit, you may not be infertile but your genes worsen when you do this type of shit.

brutal as fuck dog your nut might not come back. test injections are risky AF

That's what happens when you take advice from looksmax.org seriously you absolute loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Azonin and HTN_Mentalcel
Wait ur literally a lonely curry calling me a loser? While I’m White in a LTR? Cage
You value sex more than your parents and you are a drug user so yes, you are a loser.

You value sex more than your parents and you are a drug user so yes, you are a loser.
Yes I am a low inhibit Tera mogger that fuckd JBs and smokes and does drugs and will live a mogger 20s while u rot and cope about being a good son to ur genetic dead end parents . Lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and sayi
This wouldn't have happened if you were dating a stacy. My balls have only shrunk with MTBs around.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sodoku and Reformed
Taking roids to mainly get leaner is kinda stupid ngl

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
This wouldn't have happened if you were dating a stacy. My balls have only shrunk with MTBs around.
Tbh I’ve never categorized foids like that only .org does that but I use it just in case people ask me for my gf rating. In reality all I care is if a foid is hot or not, idc about PSL ratings. I don’t even care about my own rating. People here use MTN as an insult to me as if I could care more jfl

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Ik kinda did it off impulse cause I ordered them and they came so I just pinned

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and n9wiff
Yes I am a low inhibit Tera mogger that fuckd JBs and smokes and does drugs and will live a mogger 20s while u rot and cope about being a good son to ur genetic dead end parents . Lul
i dont care

Nofap asap made my balls bigger

Nofap asap made my balls bigger
could only see that because it increases testosterone to a point but whether it is significant doubt

This would be beneficial to many with balls longer than their dicks.

Did u take aromatise inhibitors during the cycle ? Or at that dose is it not even needed ?

It helps because you’ll lose testosterone and spike cortisol on a cut

Who the fuck cares if your balls shrink if you're fucking peeled lmfao, do an oral next you fucking pussy

It helps because you’ll lose testosterone and spike cortisol on a cut
I've seen people get really good results with ostarine and cardarine

And from blood tests it seems to be easier on the bloods

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Idk much about leanmaxxing though so maybe I missed out some important side effect from osta + card other than the potential cancer at high doses or it being weaker than testosterone for adding muscle too

I've seen people get really good results with ostarine and cardarine

And from blood tests it seems to be easier on the bloods
It depends what results you want and how you respond to ostarine.

I needed to run enclomiphene with it which I hated. My bloodwork was terrible, blood pressure was fucked. I feel way better on test and var.

Plus I really need to mention, I know a guy who had a family history testicular cancer, had no signs of it and started taking cardarine - next test he needed to get an orchiectomy and go on chemo.

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff