my barber asked me if i was on the spectrum

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
i got situated on the seat and i was super groggy and he asked are you on the spectrum buddy? something like that. i was like what? and he clearly verbalized the word autistic. i was just like ya man and he said he worked with retarded kids, shit like that. we talked about video games for a bit. this was was a barber shop in hispanic neighborhood where i go to get a wigger fade btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, StraightHeadJames, qxtwz7854 and 9 others
Retard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
This is why i hate going to get my haircut. Theyre always giga nt fags who spend the entire time yapping about nonsense no one cares about all the while i sit there in silence like a paraplegic vegetable for 30 mins, waiting for the guy to finish botching my hair

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, randomop, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
I worked with retarded kids? Is that really what he said?

Blud got 8JFLs in 47 minutes
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
Reactions: randomop
This is why i hate going to get my haircut. Theyre always giga nt fags who spend the entire time yapping about nonsense no one cares about all the while i sit there in silence like a paraplegic vegetable for 30 mins, waiting for the guy to finish botching my hair
one time i was anxious as fuck for some reason and i got a long neck like a giraffe and my head was kinda shaking and the nigga was like why are u shaking are u scared? and laughed at me. and he also kept calling me "boy"