my barber cucked me really hard

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
bro i was always wondering why does left side of my hair looks bigger than the right side of my hair whenever i do curtains or why the right side of my hair doesnt completely cover my right ear like my left hair does to my left ear.
i never gave it much thought but i couldnt pull off curtain hair looks due to that shit.

Today while i was taking a shower, i wanted to pull all my hair up to see my hair length.
Lo and behold, i just discovered that the barber literally cut the right side of my hair much shorter than left side of my hair. What the fuck is wrong with paki barbers bro.

Its been a few months already and i am growing my hair out, i will equalize them soon enough when they reach good length. Rn they teach tip of my nose only

bro i was always wondering why does left side of my hair looks bigger than the right side of my hair whenever i do curtains or why the right side of my hair doesnt completely cover my right ear like my left hair does to my left ear.
i never gave it much thought but i couldnt pull off curtain hair looks due to that shit.

Today while i was taking a shower, i wanted to pull all my hair up to see my hair length.
Lo and behold, i just discovered that the barber literally cut the right side of my hair much shorter than left side of my hair. What the fuck is wrong with paki barbers bro.

Its been a few months already and i am growing my hair out, i will equalize them soon enough when they reach good length. Rn they teach tip of my nose only
Curry barbers are utter shit unless you go to high class places, which charge thousands for a haircut.

Also, I have weird hair growth patterns due to I guess my skull shape.

Curry barbers are utter shit unless you go to high class places, which charge thousands for a haircut.
yeah man, u can see in my pfp that right side of my hair doesnt cover the right side of my head at all...

yeah man, u can see in my pfp that right side of my hair doesnt cover the right side of my head at all...
Could be due to asymmetries though. My face is lopsided due to deformational plagiocephaly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Could be due to asymmetries though. My face is lopsided due to deformational plagiocephaly.
i thought it was assymetry too so i didnt pay this shit attention until in shower i pulled my hair and saw my hair is shorter in length on right side.

Damn, le me srch deformational plagiocephaly or whatever it is

Not as cucked as him.
1663242181392 1663343326921

i thought it was assymetry too so i didnt pay this shit attention until in shower i pulled my hair and saw my hair is shorter in length on right side.

Damn, le me srch deformational plagiocephaly or whatever it is
That just means the back of my head is flat and torqued to one side. Like this:

Causes all sorts of problems. One of my eyes is higher than the other. Same with my jaw. One side is more forward grown while the other is recessed and downswung. FML.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Cry about it.

Bruh just find a barber that is more expensive but competent, isn't there anyone around you that is at least middle class and doesn't get his hair cut by a dog barber lol.

I only let black or Filipino barbers touch my hair