My barber fucked me up

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Zephir
I saw I want medium length hair with just scissors, first thing he does is pull out the electric razor, fucking turkish bastard.

figured I'd give him a chance but he destroyed my sideburns now my face looks inflated and gross. They kept a lid on my huge face.

Now I have to see my oneitis on saturday, who last time I saw her said she wanted to braid my hair. Now it's short and I look ugly.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
My barber fucked me

In my tight little asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, mayo mogger and sickdawgie
Sympathy. I got my hairs cut yesterday. Neither of the two regular women that I use were there, so I went ahead and got my hair cut with this other woman I have not used before. Big mistake. It looks ok only because I policed her tightly, and I was not having much hair removed. She kept asking my "how does it feel", this wasn't a euphemism, she literally wanted me to take my hand and feel the back of my head to judge if the haircut was adequate, rather than give me a mirror and turn the chair around so I could see the back of my head in a mirror.

• JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie
Sympathy. I got my hairs cut yesterday. Neither of the two regular women that I use were there, so I went ahead and got my hair cut with this other woman I have not used before. Big mistake. It looks ok only because I policed her tightly, and I was not having much hair removed. She kept asking my "how does it feel", this wasn't a euphemism, she literally wanted me to take my hand and feel the back of my head to judge if the haircut was adequate, rather than give me a mirror and turn the chair around so I could see the back of my head in a mirror.
Being told to feel your own hair is so stupid. I can't believe I have to face the world like this. After this week is over I'll feel better, it can just grow back.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster