MY BARBER FUCKED ME UP

Dele Alli Regen

Dele Alli Regen

6'2 and HTN by June 2025 or rope
given i don’t exactly have a good hairline i asked my barber for the bellingham hairline thing to fraud my hairline and cover my forehead more. that nigga nodded and proceeded to make me look like phil jones. how do i fix this shit? what’s the best option for me to fraud my hairline since my hair is short asf now? (almost like a buzz cut)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, goldpill, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Who the fuck still goes to barbers
Buy a razor and learn yourself
Lazy bastard
Hahahahha

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, 5'7 zoomer and ongongfr
Jude Bellingham to Phil Jones is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
  • +1
I NEED SERIOUS HELP YOU AUTISTS. THIS ISNT THE TIME FOR JOKES.

Most barbers are blue pill retards
Maybe a hood black barber can make it right
my old barber was good but my mom wanted to pay $10 less even though i offered to pay for the WHOLE haircut. she took me to a retard who cant follow directions.

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Who the fuck still goes to barbers
Ethnics go every two days to a barber that looks like this
37ebdabd1af4712ae348ed0f5134b201

Wys just go to supercuts once a month to get their tiktok hair done by a white woman

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
GUYS PLEASE

@bradpittshairline @andy9432

fucking hell man i’m finished

@MaestheticMaso @looksmaxprofile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
idk shit about hair, just get a buzzcut and then grow it out til you can fraud your hairline again

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 32485
idk shit about hair, just get a buzzcut and then grow it out til you can fraud your hairline again
also will minox restore hair lost during puberty and not actual balding?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Don't go to white barbers ever again

• Hmm...
Why did you lose hair during puberty?
higher test levels = more dht ——> hairloss. it’s not more just like my hairline “maturing” like most people during puberty

higher test levels = more dht ——> hairloss. it’s not more just like my hairline “maturing” like most people during puberty
Probably wouldn't undo that unless you got on fin, which I wouldn't recommend

• +1
Don't go to white barbers ever again
it was a black barber. not my usual barber tho. he knows my dad somehow and when my mom heard his price was cheaper than my normal barber, she wouldn’t accept anything except taking me to that retard

Probably wouldn't undo that unless you got on fin, which I wouldn't recommend
why wouldn’t minox undo it though? doesn’t it regrow hair follicles as long as they’re there?

why wouldn’t minox undo it though? doesn’t it regrow hair follicles as long as they’re there?
I don't think minoxidil would be enough, maybe I'm wrong though

• +1
Get those fake dreads from amazon
not the time for jokes bro. i’m actually finished unless i get a time machine, my hair grows 5 inches in 2 weeks or i find another solution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 32485
I don't think minoxidil would be enough, maybe I'm wrong though
fair enough. i’ll try it atleast. do you know how long it might take for me to see ANY kind of growth? also if i apply minox to my whole head will the hair grow faster?

fair enough. i’ll try it atleast. do you know how long it might take for me to see ANY kind of growth? also if i apply minox to my whole head will the hair grow faster?
It takes minmum 3 months to see results

• +1
not the time for jokes bro. i’m actually finished unless i get a time machine, my hair grows 5 inches in 2 weeks or i find another solution
I'm being serious wear a durag

• Hmm...
I'm being serious wear a durag
too thug for me. i wouldn’t hear the end of it from my friends if i showed up wearing a durag. they’d prolly even give me stick for wearing a beanie but i can prolly get away with that atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
too thug for me. i wouldn’t hear the end of it from my friends if i showed up wearing a durag. they’d prolly even give me stick for wearing a beanie but i can prolly get away with that atleast.
There's literally a fat 5'5 black guy who always wears a durag in my school and no one cares

There's literally a fat 5'5 black guy who always wears a durag in my school and no one cares
either his friends are also thugs or he doesn’t have any friends to flame the shit out of him. my friends genuinely won’t stop talking about me wearing a durag for a whole year even if i only wear it once. they’ll prolly say shit like “duke dennis wannabe ass nigga” “i woke up feeling dangerous ass nigga” 😂

• JFL
either his friends are also thugs or he doesn’t have any friends to flame the shit out of him. my friends genuinely won’t stop talking about me wearing a durag for a whole year even if i only wear it once. they’ll prolly say shit like “duke dennis wannabe ass nigga” “i woke up feeling dangerous ass nigga” 😂
Then get a black puffer, sag those pants, smoke loud and swing a shank and hang around the hood road men till ur hair grows back

• JFL
Then get a black puffer, sag those pants, smoke loud and swing a shank and hang around the hood road men till ur hair grows back
think i’ll just do beanie and minox. only thing i’m unsure of is if it’s weird to wear a beanie at the gym.

• +1
  • +1