My barber fucked me up

Saan 7päivää aikaa kasvattaa mu tukkaa enne kouluu
Ei ketää hiustyyliä kato kunha ei oo hiusraja puolivälissä päätä
Mielummi gymmax

time to rope
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Didn't even need a fade in the first place should have kept it the same just keep growing

• So Sad
View attachment 2745754View attachment 2745756View attachment 2745755
i showed these pics and said "little above eyebrows" and this was my hair before:
View attachment 2745757View attachment 2745760
and this was after:
View attachment 2745761View attachment 2745762
legit looks worse than my hair 1year ago:
View attachment 2745763
and then that barber said "use clay to get that fluffy look" like he didn´t just cut of all of my hair left.

@Phillybeard1996 @zDadun
I hate to help others especially my competition but here it is = GET A FUCKING PERM, BUT NOT A CURLY ONE, GET PURPLE RODS ON SIDE AND PEACH ON TOP AND THEN BUY SEA SALT SPRAY AND USE IT EVERYDAY
this is how it should look like:

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
leave a negative review

• +1
Didn't even need a fade in the first place should have kept it the same just keep growing
i was developing a messy mullet type back because i went to a barber 3months ago before this time and i thought that i could get more texture from a small cut but i was wrong.

Went to a stylist today showed her a pic of the samziaa cut, i wanted her to cut it and dye it similar since my normal hair is light like yours, she did what i assume was a taper fade around except she didnt fade it and just made me bald on the sides, and for the dye i asked her for the same color as in the sam zias pic and she gave me dark black smh, been to over 30 different barbers and stylists in LA and not a single one ever cut me how I wanted.

• So Sad
i swear most male barbers dont know how to cut longish hairs. i get botched everytime i get an haircut

• +1
i swear most male barbers dont know how to cut longish hairs. i get botched everytime i get an haircut
in fact the reason i am here its a botched haircut dating twow years ago lmao

• Woah
I hate to help others especially my competition but here it is = GET A FUCKING PERM, BUT NOT A CURLY ONE, GET PURPLE RODS ON SIDE AND PEACH ON TOP AND THEN BUY SEA SALT SPRAY AND USE IT EVERYDAY
this is how it should look like:
View attachment 2746292
What minimum length does hair have to be to perm it?

Just be a man and cut your hair short. I get a 2 on the sides and very short on top and ask them to texture the top to give it a kind of spiky look while showing a pic.

Usually turns out well unless the barber is shit.

• +1
i showed these pics and said "little above eyebrows" and this was my hair before:
and this was after:
View attachment 2745763
and then that barber said "use clay to get that fluffy look" like he didn´t just cut of all of my hair left.

@Phillybeard1996 @zDadun
Nigga wash ur hair for volume

and this was after:
View attachment 2745763

@Phillybeard1996 @zDadun
It looks good IMO. Looks like barcode which makes ur face more symmetrical.

• JFL
This is why u dont ask for a haircut that a chad rocks when your hair is thinning/failing out.

• So Sad
This is why u dont ask for a haircut that a chad rocks when your hair is thinning/failing out.
my hair has always been thin and fine because of shit genetics

its cuz your hair texture bro you gotta go on no shampoo

no idea why average dudes get bald sides if they have no bone structure to show off, you just end up looking like some soldier or someone too poor for longer hair

• JFL
no idea why average dudes get bald sides if they have no bone structure to show off, you just end up looking like some soldier or someone too poor for longer hair
low iq to diss fades like that

Same

• So Sad
Kaljuunnutsä jo

and this was after:
View attachment 2745763

@Phillybeard1996 @zDadun
having straight hair is a fucking curse for haircuts, you just gotta find a barber that won't clap the fuck out of you everytime you go.

• +1