My basic knowledge is nonexistant

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Oh boyos, this is what happens when the blackpill is all my brain could think about since I was still in high school. I was 17. I have always been addicted to video games before, so I also never read any book and never studied a lot for exams. Now I'm 21. At that age I should be a grown, knowledgeable man. But I have zero clue about anything in this world except talking about autistic blackpill studies. I wasted my time and let my brain degenerate even further.
I studied French in school. I now wouldn't even be able to string a simple sentence together. My English writing skills are degenerating day by day. I don't have simple Math skills. I know nothing, I don't know how this world works man, I'm like a little impressionable kid that knows nothing yet.
I literally don't know how the Internet works, how electricity works, how a PC or even a simple engine works. I don't know the components of a car, yet I have been driving one for 3 years now. I don't know how water comes out of the shower, I don't even fucking know how a heater works. I know nothing about plants, about agriculture, even though I grew up on a farm:feelswah:. I don't know how roads or bridges or ships are built. I don't know how planes work. I don't know how oil drills work. I don't know how clouds work. I have no clue about the universe, the atmosphere, physics or even my own fucking body. I couldn't tell you where certain organs are inside my body. And that's pathetic. It's pathetic to have so little knowledge. All because I'm wasting my time.
There have been times I tried to understand the world, but it's too complicated for my low IQ brain. Thanks to a subreddit called r/explainlikeimfive I'm able to learn at least something.

Is anyone else on this forum that dumb? I just watched a person that got an electric shock and I had to google what grounding is, how it works, where it has the be done etc etc. I feel like every other person probably knows about this since it's very basic knowledge. In this case it's a necessary info to survive.

Because of this, I will now dedicate all the time I would normally spend on the internet mindlessly browsing incel forums and reddit to learning about things. One by one. I want to become knowledgeable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 2968, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Half of the shit you named is not "basic knowledge".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Basedprincess and Tony
Half of the shit you named is not "basic knowledge".
In my opinion everything that is used in our daily life we should definitely know something about it.

In my opinion everything that is used in our daily life we should definitely know something about it.
Maybe I'm low iq, but it would take years to learn all that properly. I don't have time or iq for that. You're supposed to master what you're educated in beacuse everything is so narrowly specialized today and keep basic knowledge actually basic and easy to learn. Unless you're high iq and can absorb lots of new info.

• +1
Reactions: evap0
Most people don't know shit. You're normal. They don't take the time to learn how things work or function. Take a little bit of time and learn things slowly piece by piece. You'll get there eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, subhuman incel, Basedprincess and 1 other person
Maybe I'm low iq, but it would take years to learn all that properly. I don't have time or iq for that. You're supposed to master what you're educated in beacuse everything is so narrowly specialized today and keep basic knowledge actually basic and easy to learn. Unless you're high iq and can absorb lots of new info.
I get what you're saying. But for me to even grasp a simple concept it takes at least 20 min of full concentration on the topic. I'm very low IQ and forget things easily.
Not knowing basic things is really fucking dangerous. How the fuck should I change a light bulb if I know nothing about the electrical dangers? I work as a machine operator and I quite honestly don't know shit. I need to read about it but work doesn't provide much info about the machines. And my IQ is too low to logically conclude everything myself. :feelswah:

just keep living life. and when u dont understand something. google it. i think this is how most people learn in life these days

• +1
Reactions: evap0
just keep living life. and when u dont understand something. google it. i think this is how most people learn in life these days
Googling things isn't that easy imo. When I read a Wikipedia article I frankly don't understand shit. Most authors of the articles about topics think you already have the fundamental knowledge about a topic and they just build on top. What if I don't have any fundamental knowledge? I need to search for a longer time to find posts that actually explain it in a way that a kid could understand it.

Googling things isn't that easy imo. When I read a Wikipedia article I frankly don't understand shit. Most articles about topics think you already have the fundamental knowledge about a topic and they just build on top. What if I don't have any fundamental knowledge? I need to search for a longer time to find posts that actually explain it in a way that a kid could understand it.
u sure you dont have learning difficulties? just keep doing that bro, googling shit, even if it takes longer. think how much more knowledgable youll be if u do this consistently for like 5 years

Nobody really knows shit. To be an adult who actually knows how things work in the world is not a common thing. Most people are specialized in one or two things and know nothing else

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
it's called learned helplessness, derives from excess serotonin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 39 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
u sure you dont have learning difficulties? just keep doing that bro, googling shit, even if it takes longer. think how much more knowledgable youll be if u do this consistently for like 5 years
I just have no clue how the average person learns man. I don't know how long it takes for them. I always got good grades in exams if I studied, but I definitely had to read it and do shit like mapping the thoughts and concepts. I can't listen to someone talk and just understand a concept and remember it. I don't know how almost everyone else does it.

Nobody really knows shit. To be an adult who actually knows how things work in the world is not a common thing. Most people are specialized in one or two things and know nothing else
and thats really depressing. a man is suppose to know how to do everything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and volcelfatcel
and thats really depressing. a man is suppose to know how to do everything
Idk if I agree. A man should know how to do things he needs to know how to do. Anything besides that is a bonus

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
it's called learned helplessness, derives from excess serotonin
You might not be wrong. SSRIs made me focus a little better but I didn't have any energy to do things, I would legit lay in bed for hours some days. It felt like it made me not give a fuck, or blocked my willingness to study/work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Idk if I agree. A man should know how to do things he needs to know how to do. Anything besides that is a bonus
an accountant only needs to know how to work excel sheets and go home. he doesnt need to know how to cook, fix his car, or basic first aid. all he needs to know is to do accounting.

I just have no clue how the average person learns man. I don't know how long it takes for them. I always got good grades in exams if I studied, but I definitely had to read it and do shit like mapping the thoughts and concepts. I can't listen to someone talk and just understand a concept and remember it. I don't know how almost everyone else does it.
i cant memorise shit and remember it. i only learn when i come across a problem in real life or wonder something in real life, and then google it on the spot to get the answer. i think thats the best way of learning. shit u actually care about.

sounds like ur having a panic attack in the op ngl, chill out, your fine

You might not be wrong. SSRIs made me focus a little better but I didn't have any energy to do things, I would legit lay in bed for hours some days. It felt like it made me not give a fuck, or blocked my willingness to study/work.
ssri cause more serotonin